Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/27 07:01:30 )

@Totalanimefan: Awesome work!

I love tea, all sorts, so much.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/27 14:06:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah this whole arctic blast has been awful. At least today it's supposed to be somewhat warm today here.

How are you by the way? It's been a few days since I commented on here lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/27 17:38:51 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Thanks!
I also love tea. Do you have a favorite(s)?

@SorrowTheMad: Agreed. It's going to reach all the way down to FL too. It's supposed to freeze the whole state. I've been good and honestly just getting through my school work because there is nothing else to do. I finished a video game I bought in Nov which was really good. Might replay it. Passed the final for my marketing class, and also wrote two essays yesterday for another class.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/28 01:16:41 )

@Totalanimefan: I think Early Grey is my favorite, especially if it has lavender in it!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/28 01:24:23 )

@Hardcore Uvula: My husband's fav is Earl Grey too. I think it's ok. There are better black teas, but I can see how people would really like it.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/28 05:32:52 )

@Totalanimefan: I have a huckleberry tea that's nice, too. And there used to be an Eggnog tea released around Christmas when I lived in oregon. That was good too.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/29 16:36:29 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh man, that's really unfortunate. Hopefully it's not as bad in Florida as it was in Texas. What game was it? :D I bought Inscryption during the Christmas Steam Sale and I've been meaning to play it, just been too busy to play it so far. That's awesome that you passed your final, and congrats on getting the two essays done too :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/30 16:33:14 )

@Hardcore Uvula: those sound good.
Also hi. I’ve been away playing Pokémon Legends Arecus and I haven’t seen able to put it down lol
@SorrowTheMad: Florida is in the 30’s at the moment. Which is really cold when you are used to 80 and only own one hoodie. Good news is that cold fronts in Florida only last a day or two days.
The game was Shin Megami Tensei 5. You don’t need to play the others first. It’s stand alone. It’s a JRPG and you are in a world with various demons and you have to play through the story how you want and there are multiple endings. The game is challenging which makes it a lot of fun.
I’ve been away for the last two days playing Legends Arecus. That’s a lot of fun too!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 02:33:06 )

@Totalanimefan: Hey, s'all good! You enjoy your game! How does it stack up compared to previous games?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 16:40:15 )

@Hardcore Uvula: much better. This game is far more challenging. Also like Xenoblade Chronicles X in terms of the overworld. I’ve even died a few times and I am very good at Pokémon and RPGs. But I love the challenge. That’s part of why I love SMTV.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 20:35:50 )

@Totalanimefan: Wow, really? That is so cool!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 21:01:03 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Yes ^^ I also totally recommend this game lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 06:49:26 )

@Totalanimefan: Wonderful. When I know the fridge isn't dying, I'll see about getting it. =D

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 13:22:55 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I can definitely imagine 30s to someone used to 80s would be very cold. I'm glad it won't last very long though. I think we've talked about this game before, I seem to remember a conversation about it anyway. I'll have to give it a look. I'm still planning on playing Inscryption sometime soon but I've been out and about so much I haven't had time. Glad to hear you're enjoying your games though :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 17:24:32 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Oh no, that's really awful! I'm sure it's an expensive fix for sure. Are you going to repair it, or get a new fridge?

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah I've talked about SMTV before, but I finally beat it last week. I'm going to go back and play the other endings so I can see them too. A good video game can have me totally hooked. And in a way it's good because then I'm not out spending money haha

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 21:06:44 )

@Totalanimefan: At this point, getting a new one will be the better option. Ours is old (OLD) and small. It hasn't gone yet, but my husband thinks it will soon.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 22:24:59 )

@Hardcore Uvula: Sometimes new is just the way to go. I know it's expensive but it could be an exciting purchase. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 22:25:50 )

I started a new class today and it's not bad, I think I will like the class, but it's long and a lot on your brain. I got through 2 out of the 6 sections of making my own business. I have to then write an essay on what I did in the simulation.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/2 08:08:55 )

@Totalanimefan: Sounds like a lot! Good on you.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/2 13:44:04 )
@Totalanimefan: I thought you had mentioned it haha. I'll definitely have to give it a look then one of these days :) Glad you're enjoying it so much though :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.