Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 23:30:41 )

@Hardcore Uvula: no. Those are for my school. They are actually mildliners and I just had to get them in every color that I saw in my local store lol. I do color in the line art in my planner with them lol
Cucumbers and lettuce sounds great! What about Green Beans? They are so good off the stem. Why better than in the store.

@Shark: thank you! They both used to be candles and instead of throwing them out and also buying something to hold my art supplies, I repurposed it. How are you today?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 00:39:50 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah I like to reuse a bunch of stuff. I'm hurting a lot.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 00:48:07 )

@Shark: Me too. Sometimes I wish I was better at seeing how things can be reused.
I'm sorry. :( is it all over, or just a part of your body?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 01:15:51 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah. just all over.

sorry I don't really have anything to say

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 01:31:37 )

@Shark: It's ok. I find that when you try too hard to make conversation it gets harder.
Yesterday I watched Whisper of the Heart (a Ghibli movie) and it was really good. Have you seen any good movies or TV shows lately?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 03:00:32 )
@Totalanimefan: I haven't heard of that one.

nah. I just watch twitch/youtube

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 06:21:26 )

@Totalanimefan: Ooh!! Okay. <3 And yes! Green beans are AMAZING off the vine! Almost as good as blueberries off the bush.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 15:45:29 )
@Ruby: I mean I agree with that except the NPC. I don't want to be generic! xD

@Totalanimefan: My week was pretty good, just very dull. Work finally dried up a bit so I've mostly been sitting on my phone at work since mom doesn't want me or grandma to take any extra time off if we can help it. I've been spending as much time out of the house as I can. I went out with a few friends for dinner last night and we ended up all driving over to a cocktail bar and having a drink and chatting for hours. I almost can't remember what introversion is anymore lol! Sounds like a good bit of snow. Hope nothing bad happened with that. The weekend before last we got over 20 inches on Saturday/Sunday and there were so many people in the ditch even on Tuesday (we took a snowday that monday, so we didn't see the car-nage until the next day). One guy even almost went over the side of an exit ramp near the top of it, and the only reason he didn't was because there was a huge snow bank that stopped his truck. Craziness

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 17:21:32 )
Been a while since I last posted in here. Hello all!

@SorrowTheMad: Just read your description of the weather and accidents where you are and I don't envy you. x-x Me being a Floridian, I can't imagine trying to drive in that. Most people don't know how to drive in the rain here, and it rains pretty often! Actually, this time of year is pretty dry, but the rest of the year storms are pretty common, especially during summer.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 17:36:30 )

@Shark: I love watching twitch/YouTube. Normally I do YouTube more. I like how you can find videos on anything basically and normally you can spend as much or as little time as you want on them. Who do you like?

@Hardcore Uvula: agreed on both accounts. I go really go for some fresh blueberries!

@SorrowTheMad: wow that’s crazy! I hope it was safe for you to drive. It was 8 inches on Monday and then two inches on Thursday night but Monday’s snow wasn’t gone yet. And I think there is another storm coming but it’s 12 days out so we don’t know if or how much snow yet. Hopefully work won’t be too boring next week. I would think the first full week of the year would be busy for you guys.

@Aisukohi: hi ^^ it’s always nice to see you here. Yeah FL has two seasons. The wet season and the dry season lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 20:00:22 )
@Totalanimefan: I watch a lot of gaming stuff. but it's a lot of different kinds of games. just whatever the people I like are playing. it's no one popular though.

I used to watch a lot of political stuff, but I'm so sick of it. It just makes me mad, and I don't wanna be mad.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 20:54:53 )

@Shark: I like to watch the gaming stuff too. Normally games I'm interesting in but won't buy or maybe someone doing a speed run of a game I love.
Agreed 100% Now it just makes me angry or sad and I already have too much of that in life.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 21:56:33 )
@Totalanimefan: It's nice here today. Just wish we got an actual winter like last year. It got down into the 50s this past week, but I think that's the coldest it's been all season, at least during the day.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 22:48:09 )

@Aisukohi: I don't know if you want 'real' winter weather. Maybe just a cold front. It's been so cold here this week with two snow storms and today it's raining all day and in the low 40's. I want to see green on the trees again!
But it is nice in FL when a cold front rolls around.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 22:51:10 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah i'm not good at games, so watching them is nice. plus the funny commentary and stuff.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 22:55:24 )

@Shark: Except for some games like puzzle or RPGs I'm not good at games. I just have to watch someone play it well. My husband is good at games so there have been a lot of game where he is controlling the game but we make the decisions together and 'play' it together.
Some streamers are so funny, I don't know how the do it. I think that SmallAnt is really funny. :)

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 23:18:58 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, easy games. :p I've been playing this riichi mahjong game on the switch.

ah yeah some of the streamers I watch are friends with SmallAnt. I've never watched him though.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 23:23:45 )

@Shark: That sounds like fun! I bought this $2 puzzle game on the Switch store and I got 80 hours out of it so far. XD It owes me nothing. It's called SubaraCity.
I noticed that he seems to have a lot of streamer friends. I actually first found him on Youtube, not Twitch because sometimes he edits his streams if he's doing a challenge and then he puts the edited, but complete challenges on Youtube. I really like it when he plays old Pokemon games with harder hacks in them. It's very cool for me to think how I would do that, and then see him make choices.
I have watched him live about 3 times? Also a good time lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 00:23:29 )

@Totalanimefan: We had blueberry bushes at my mom's house and she'd bring in these huge bowls of sun-warmed blueberries. I would eat all of them real fast. Haha.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 01:12:22 )
@Aisukohi: Hey, I like your avi! Yeah I totally get what you mean! Here we have idiots that think they can drive with 4 wheel drive and can match the 65 speed limit, but my family always said "4 wheel drive just gets you into the ditch faster." But yeah, I probably wouldn't be able to drive in some of the rainstorms you get down there. We get a few bad ones once in a while but definitely not very often.

@Totalanimefan: It is safe after it gets plowed and scraped. Sand or salt as well. Usually it's best to wait a few hours after it ends and then everything will be dug out. We have like a fleet of plows on the city payroll to make sure it's never more than a day or two before we can go back. Hopefully it won't be too bad where you're at. And nah, we're on a pretty similar schedule to real estate. Slows down during the winter, speeds up in the summer. Probably won't have much to do until spring.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.