Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 01:22:39 )

Howdy howdy

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 10:00:24 )

@Wildfire: Thank you! Love your avi btw so pretty! Hope you had a good day

“I can turn to that day as though it were a page in a book. It’s written so deeply upon my mind I can almost taste the ink.”

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 14:19:52 )
@Koah: Oh - perfect! I'm so glad you had a productive day!! Appointment with baby pictures. New tires. A potential dojo (what martial art?)... :3 Yup - sounds productive! <3

@Another Movie Addict: Hey AMA. How are you today?

@Hobgoblin: Awww, thank you. I hope your day went well too. Do you have plans this weekend?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 14:20:31 )
Good morning everyone.

What does your weekend look like? - anything interesting planned? -going anywhere? -doing anything?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 14:50:23 )

I'm good, going to enjoy a weekend with no responsibilities,

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 14:51:48 )
Oh! You get the entire weekend off and to yourself? Lucky!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 15:01:42 )

Yep. I'm going to enjoy it.

>w> pretty sure a coworker got fired. So it might be a while before I get another one.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 15:04:51 )
Oh? There's a story behind that statement...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 15:07:02 )

There is, but I don't know it. The managers are keeping who it is hush hush. Like my other coworker and I came in to the 'hiring' sign out front. We weren't even told someone was leaving, so it's all speculation. The reason I think someone got fired is based on how my manager said some things.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 15:11:10 )
Aaaah, so you're reading in between the lines... and you may or may not be right. You may find out eventually, but it's understandable why nobody would be talking about it - it's a personnel issue, which tends to be private (except for gossip and hearsay)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 15:17:01 )

Mhmm. I'll figure out who's gone once I see next week's schedule. Lol since they won't be on it.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 15:22:42 )
Or sleuthing. You could figure it out through sleuthing XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 15:28:25 )

I'm not that invested though lol. I would like to know the why though, keep from making the same mistakes.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 17:53:15 )
@Wildfire: The dojo has quite a few options, I'm going to stick my son in basic karate. My husband, on the other hand, has some 3 black belts, so he wants to go do the adult classes in some specific martial art- I can't remember the name. XD
Now both my boys are going to the dojo a couple of times a week. XD lol, probably.

Good morning.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 18:29:12 )
Been a long week for me, but I get to enjoy the weekend off. *o* I don't have any plans, so probably gonna veg out and get some cleaning done.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 18:51:01 )
@Another Movie Addict: You could approach it that way to your boss...

@Koah: lol - cool. I've studied martial arts in the past too. It's a good thing to do, and could be a good way for hubby and son to further bond :3

@Aisukohi: that sounds like a good weekend! :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 18:52:14 )
So my computer decided it needed a reboot... and did it without much warning *grr* ... and while it was being all bossy, I got distracted with the garden. I dragged hubby out with me and we got a few things done that would have take me much longer to do by myself...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 19:02:14 )
lol yay for teamwork. Technology can be so rude! I don't use my computer a ton, but when I do, seems like it's always asking me if I want to update it and just ugh! Lemme alone!!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 19:03:23 )
@Aisukohi: your avi is Beautiful! <3 omgosh!

@Wildfire: My husband wants our daughter to go to the dojo too. But- I really expressed that our son needs to have something of his own. She gets competitive and passionate about everything she does. So if she excels quickly [no doubt], our son will get 'bored' or discouraged by her drive.
I hate when computers do that! D: But I'm glad you and your hubby had a good excuse to get out in the garden together. :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 19:11:31 )
lol, now I feel like a weirdo. I only use my laptop.
Only things I use my phone for is messenger, phone calls, and TikTok. XD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.