Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/12 13:57:22 )
Positive news: finally got my radiator fixed

not so positive news: got scolded by the guy and told to get rid of all my shoes clothes, books, fabric, sewing-machines, movies and painting gear, or I will get kicked out on the streets to live... got 2 weeks to do that. >< *afraid.. very much afraid.. currently waiting to get in contact wit my brother see if i can get some space in his barn*

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/12 14:33:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Nah I'm pretty sure my parents won't be getting it now, and I won't be either. You don't have to worry about starting something haha, I know you're just asking out of concern.

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/12 17:19:38 )

@Totalanimefan: i have support until i can secure one fully, there's a LOT
more opportunities for them where i'm going cuz i live in a super rural place
atm &_& with awful working conditions / poor shops that can't afford to hire

thank u !! i'm pretty confident in not shipping anything not worth it. i rlly don't have a lot
of things either.. just overwhelming regardless. also just moving to move really ! my family
isn't the best esp for my mental health and support is never rlly certain :•/ and lack of jobs..
just a whole bunch of reasons— i'm going from WA to NY ! i already have done the trip once,
it's exhausting to fly so far

that's amazing though regardless !!! it helps to take them for the real deal yeah ? ^o^ omg this
is an old reply too, how did it go ??? i hope well and TY ;;__;; ur so kind, i did a bump post bt felt
bad to keep going for some reason heh

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/12 18:48:11 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: ew that&rsquo;s gross. Too early in the season.
But at least snow is pretty.

true, but its normal fo rup here, so for once, we haven't had it. I'm waiting to see if that last's all the way to thanksgiving. I remember one year, I had to get a ride instead of walk to mom's cause the snow was up to my kneecaps, and none of the sidewalks was shoveled. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/14 03:16:40 )

@TeaTales: Glad you got that fixed. What the heck is up with the other news though, that's really awful!!

@SorrowTheMad: You know you gotta be cautious when asking that these days haha. I got my shots back in May and June and I've been good. :) No Rona, No 5G either lol
How are you doing today?

@harmony: Oh I see.
It's a lot of work, and feeling like you have to do everything by yourself is even worse. I've had to move away from where I grew up for work too. It will be better on the other side but you might miss home/your home state and that's totally ok too.
If you don't know what to do during the move you could always google cross country moving checklist or something like that to help you. :)
WA to NY is super far. Are you moving to NYC or somewhere else in NY? It's not cheap, but there are lots of jobs and good paying ones too.
Don't worry about when you reply. Voltra is here for fun, it's not a 2nd job where you always have to be around lol. Like yesterday I wasn't on here at all because I was playing SMT V on release date (It's a video game).
I did pass my exam, thank you for asking! I'm so happy that I did. That class was a lot lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/14 03:17:11 )

@star2000shadow: OMG that's so much snow for Nov. How long is the walk to your moms?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/14 10:00:14 )
@Totalanimefan: I know right? I had slept for 2 hours + 1 hour before he woke me up with a phonecall he would drop by. i barely managed t get into clothes and the firt h did ws complain about how much stuff I has.. most of which he could see from the entrnce was shoes, a sleeping bag, ito my 1-room iny apartment where he could see 2 bedrollers with fabric, a stck of books ( as my bookshelf is way full .. yes I read... a lot) and shelf with my lenses and jewelry.. al of which he complained about telling me to get rid of it that he otherwise woudl contact his higher ups who will kick me out on the streets.. im still super stressed out about it. stressed and afraid sleeps been hard, eating even more so. I just relly hope I can get a new apartment offer before it happens if it happens.

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 03:27:48 )

@Totalanimefan: definitely - , - " and ohh i see, same boat then !!
thank you though ;; i will miss the foresty environment.. the people
aren't very Good so i'll be happy to get away from that but ! i do love
living around nature.. no reason i can't where i'm going though one day !

honestly that's super helpful thank you !! i'll look around for some tips ^o^
definitely not the city, so that's good.. more upstate ! but yes !! a lot more
jobs to choose from, and having support will make that even better as well

hehe i appreciate that, i'm glad its no problem.. oo i've never heard of that
game ?? what's it like ? :-O and CONGRATS !!! i'm glad its all over n finished for u

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 06:19:11 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: Oh... wow, that's shitty. That just... really sucks to hear, dude...

@totalanimefan: Tell me about it, it's already snowing here. Granted, probably won't actually stick on the ground for long, but... it's here.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 17:40:23 )

@Kory: Of course you are allowed to post here! Everyone is welcome in my threads. ^^ How are you doing?
@Colin: WHAT?! Already snow?! That's not right, it's still the middle of fall lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 18:02:03 )

@TeaTales: I don't know what country you are in, but there are laws protecting tenets. The landlord can't just kick you out without a notice. And can't kick you out if you aren't breaking any laws or your contract.
I would still be super stressed though. See if there is a tenet's association in your area.

@harmony: Nature is wonderful. I love it too, and I miss the nature from where I grew up.
Keep me up to date with your progress. ^^ It seems like where you are moving will be a good fit for you ^^ And if you take less stuff with you, you will be able to just rebuy on the other side with your future job's money lol.
Shin Megami Tensei V (Or SMT V for short) is a JRPG that's pretty tough. Has a story with different endings, and you fight along side demons from various mythologies. You can recruit them in battle, or fuse two together to make stronger ones. Like a hardcore Pokemon game but with law and chaos sides to a story.
I'm starting a new class today, but I asked my mentor to pick out an easy class for me to take next since I just took a lot of hard classes in a row. I'm going Organizational Behavior and it seems pretty easy so far.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 19:46:20 )

@Kory: I'm sorry to hear that. We don't have to talk about it, but it I hope that it gets better.

I'm good. I passed a class on Thursday and then I got to enjoy the weekend without thinking about school lol. I played video games. Today I'm starting a new class. It seems pretty easy. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 20:56:22 )

@Kory: Thanks <3
Actually, I would say overall yeah. Like mentally I'm not as good as I was in 2019, but is anyone? lol
My last two classes were hell, and I didn't like them and the stress that they put on me, but they are over and done with, and I asked for the next 3 classes to be easy ones.
I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for a long (8 hour) flight in early Dec.
But I guess overall I can't complain.
How is Pea?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 21:34:36 )

@Kory: I'm going to England to see my husband's family for Christmas. (but in early Dec, since it's too expensive to actually go on Christmas)
Aw I'm really glad that she is doing ok now. ^^
Oh no, why does she pee on you lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 23:06:48 )

@Kory: Pea the dom hamster lol
The flight is kinda freaking me out too. I've done it a lot of times in my life (I also went there for Uni) but those were all pre-pandemic and I feel like everything is harder now and takes more mental strength to do ^^; But I'm sure I'll be able to get through it.

NZ is very far away, but it's a pretty place. I've never been, but my husband's sister moved there and she likes it. There is a lot of natural beauty and hiking to do. Why did he move away form NZ?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 23:20:46 )

@Kory: Yes I will. I also have to take a covid test the day before, and one on day 2 and day 8 of being in England.
I guess you would have to go in the winter then? If you guys ever went.
I'm glad, I hope that he also treats you well too. ^^ Does he like his current job?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 23:31:16 )

@Kory: Yes I guess so lol. I can't believe I have to take so many covid tests, and of course I have to have proof of vaccination too.

I was wondering if it was him. As long as he's cleaned up his act it sounds like he's a good fit for you. ^^
And if in the end it doesn't work out, you can break up again. ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 00:37:51 )

@Kory: Totally agree with you.
How it is taking the test? I'm kinda worried about them jamming that up my nose.

That's good. I hope that he continues to see the error of his ways.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 01:39:39 )

@Kory: Thanks for letting me know how the test is. I was a little nervous about that.
Don't worry about those things, unless it happens to you. No need to stress yourself out more. <3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 03:21:44 )

@Kory: I'm totally just doing it myself. I have a problem with people I don't know touching me or putting stuff inside me (like needles)
Yeah, just be realistic. He's good to you so everything is good. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.