Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 ┤▒├ Anniversary Event hang out

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 21:47:07 )
    Hey everyone, sorry I haven’t been around today. It’s been such a slow day here, which was nice, but it suddenly got SUPER cold. IDK maybe I’m getting sick, but I have been frozen all day :O

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 21:52:48 )
@sunny: Oh wow, how cold is it where you are? I was working earlier today, but now I'm relaxing at home.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 21:52:58 )
@Wildfire: nah I didnt post as much although i have more confettis today.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 21:54:21 )
@Aisukohi: Well hello Aisu. How are you? I'm hanging out in a hammock in the shade on the lanai watching the birds at the feeders, so life is pretty good for me right now...

@sunny: if, I don't like being cold like that, so you have my sympathies! It's not just the weather changing, huh?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 21:55:11 )
@Kairu: awwww... Soo you're just plugging away at the posting to get the item huh?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 21:58:15 )
    @Aisukohi: I mean it’s 11 degrees, so I can’t really complain given the time of year, but it just feels so much colder to me. I must be getting sick or something. This is my first autumn/winter season in this house and it does not seem to be super well insulated. It’s colder indoors than it is outside, I swear,,,,,

@Wildfire: hmmm maybe not just the weather, I have been feeling pretty crummy lately. It seems the autumn has snuck up on me and taken me by surprise….

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:06:56 )
@Wildfire: Sounds like the perfect way to spend the afternoon. <3 I'm good. Just relaxing at home. Trying to think of something to snack on.

@sunny: Oh wow, that sounds cold. x-x I hope you're able to warm up! Maybe make a warm beverage or some soup?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:08:11 )
    @Aisukohi: well it’s 10pm so no food for me. I would love a cup of hot cocoa or something though!
    I am in bed rn, and I’m trying to get warm. I had a heater on in my room but it didn’t seem to help lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:10:17 )
@sunny: Ohnoes!! Maybe layer up in more clothes then. ;n;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:13:40 )
    @Aisukohi: yes! then I will be super cosy <3 i just checked the weather app and apparently it will get as low as 7 degrees :O omg.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:21:30 )
    Oh also: the new crates have been added to the shop!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:25:47 )
@sunny: aww! I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling well. I hope that changes soon- and that you get warm!

@Aisukohi: yeah, it's nice and I definitely needed an afternoon completely off!
Did you find something to snack on? I'm kind of thinking along those lines myself right now...

New crates? Anything particularly fun?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:29:04 )
    @Wildfire: thank you <3
    Yes, I really like the look of the Red Riding Hood item :O I love twisted fairytales.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:29:35 )
    We also got a few new event items!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:32:06 )
@sunny: More event items? Now that I've spent my confetti, thinking there was only going to be one? Arrrgh!

I didn't see an announcement on the crates yet... Maybe I'll have to get to the computer instead of trying to see what's going on with my phone?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:37:32 )
    @Wildfire: oh it hasn't been announced yet, I saw it on the footer and the donate page!
    Omg, that's rough :o I'm sure you will get maaaaaany more confetti by the time the event is over!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:37:39 )
@sunny: Holy moly, that sounds cold! ;n; I don't envy you! And yay, new crates! I'll have to donate for those. xD

@Wildfire: I just found some Hawaiian sweet rolls lol. Didn't want to overdo it since I'll probably have dinner in a couple hours. How about you? Did you figure out your snack?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:40:15 )
    @Aisukohi: i feel like we are being spoiled this week with all the new items! So good!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:42:19 )
@sunny: Yeah, I'm not real happy about my confetti/event item situation right now, tbh... >.> ...but I'll manage. Is the puzzle giving out currency? I might have to do a couple of them now... *sigh*

@Aisukohi: No, I haven't figured out snacks yet. We had a late lunch and I'm not really hungry, and am not planning on making an actual dinner tonight, but I'm starting to feel a little snacky... which probably isn't a good thing, tbh, but it is what it is.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:42:21 )
@sunny: It feels that way! I was just trying to make a new avi, but have been running into avi block. I think I'll wait to see what the CIs look like!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.