Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 ┤▒├ Anniversary Event hang out

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:43:22 )
@Wildfire: Sometimes something small is all you want for dinner, so I understand that. And the occasional snack isn't bad, so I say go for it lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:44:47 )
@Aisukohi: lol, true. I remembered that I have tomatoes and cucumbers that need to be eaten too, so if or when I decide to eat something, it will probably be that :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:45:53 )
@Wildfire: Yay, healthy snacks! I had baby carrots on Thursday night instead of dinner because I wasn't that hungry lol. Do you toss your tomatoes in cucumbers in anything?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:48:00 )
@Aisukohi: usually just a bit of olive oil and maybe some Italian spices... You?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:48:15 )
    @Wildfire: I'm not sure about the puzzles. Could be worth a try. Maybe you can file a support ticket? I'm sure admin would understand.

@Aisukohi: that sounds like a good plan! I'm sorry you've been experiencing avi block but if it helps, your current avi is so cool!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:51:24 )
@Wildfire: That sounds yummy! I don't normally do anything with my vegetables. I'm too picky for dressing, but I do love olive oil. Somehow I haven't tried that with fresh veggies, so maybe sometime in the near future!

@sunny: No worries, and thank you! It's more me trying to use specific items, but they don't work with other items I want to use, so I get frustrated. xD But I'll get there.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:54:50 )
@sunny: Nah, thanks for the suggestion, though. Really, it was my fault for thinking that there was just going to be the one item... but I don't feel like this event (in terms of the items and release time-frame) was well explained either, tbh...

@Aisukohi: oh yeah... olive oil and a little fresh basil, s+p? YUM! ... but I put olive oil on a lot of things... XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:57:15 )
@Wildfire: I love me some olive oil with bread or in a pasta toss. *o* Funny how I like olive oil but not olives lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 23:06:04 )

@Wildfire: Yeah I tried to nap too but I gave up =w=

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 23:32:13 )
    @Wildfire: I agree. I get that it was supposed to be a surprise, but it seems like they just sprung it on us and didn’t really explain anything..... :/ not to sound ungrateful or anything, just expressing my thoughts!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 00:25:43 )
@Aisukohi: lol. they are two different things, entirely! XD ... but I like both. :3

@Purpsy: Yeah, me too. Apparently we both just needed to rest a bit??

@sunny: Thank you for confirming that sense about it all - I appreciate the validation. And yes, I understand - events are great, and I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, but I would have appreciated knowing what to expect a little more than seems to have been conveyed this time...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 00:29:04 )
    @Wildfire: it seems there was an info post just posted! It's like Staff read our minds lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 00:34:47 )
@sunny: I'm going to have to go catch up on those announcements. Did they mention anything about suddenly flooding the event shop?

I just discovered that the puzzle was still showing a total from the last event (it hadn't cleared out since then), so I was writing a post in the Help /Bugs forum.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 00:37:37 )
Oh, I see... that was a PRE-event... somehow I didn't glean that information...

I'm still not seeing an announcement for the new crate items though. I'm sure they're working on it...

I dunno. I am beginning to feel like I'm in some kind of temporal vortex or something... which reminds me to go find another book to read because I'm just about done with the one I'm currently reading.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 01:16:53 )

@Wildfire: Yeah but I'm still tired and forming a slight headache now too.

Might sleep in early tonight. But it looks like the event officially started. Woooo~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 01:19:41 )
@Purpsy: You need to take care of yourself, so if you need sleep, get sleep. The event will be here tomorrow... but yes, yay! Official event start!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 01:22:29 )

@Aisukohi: I love your avi! Such mischievous looking character!

@wildfire: Thanks, I would love to stay up more and post but I don't got the energy x.x

The items looks adorbs though, can't wait to post more tomorrow when I feel a lot better.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 01:25:53 )

@Wildfire: Yep, just noticed the item the other night. My weekend is busy because it's mine and my husband's 13th year anniversary on October 3rd. ^_^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 02:11:07 )

13 years, wow.
        I couldn't tolerate another person that long. lmao

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 03:15:47 )

Yep, yep.
Some days it is rough, but we get through them. ^_^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.