Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 ┤▒├ Anniversary Event hang out

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 14:14:42 )
Come hang out with me and chat, chat, chat! ... and earn currency for the surprise birthday anniversary party, of course!

Grab a snack and come say hi!

Haven't hung out during an event yet, or not sure where to start a conversation? Take a look at the following random questions... answer one, answer them all, or answer none of them - the choice is up to you, but it's a good way to start a conversation and earn some of that surprise currency!

• Surprise!! Did you know it is Voltra's anniversary?

• What activity do you waste the most time on?

• What technology are you most hooked on?

• What is one hobby you would like to try?

• What is your greatest new discovery?

Happy Anniversary Voltra! We're looking forward to seeing more surprises! :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 14:16:44 )
    Yooooo happy birthday Voltra!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 14:19:53 )
    Surprise!! Did you know it is Voltra's anniversary?
    - I do now!

What activity do you waste the most time on?
    - Browsing tech YouTube

What technology are you most hooked on?
    - my ipad!

What is one hobby you would like to try?
    - skateboarding

What is your greatest new discovery?
    - Pop Tarts! The chocolate ones in particular.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 14:24:58 )
@sunny: Good morning Sunny - Happy Voltra Anniversary!

How are you doing? You have some interesting answers to my random questions!

What kind of tech things do you tend to watch on Youtube?

Skateboarding! I remember briefly having a skateboard as a kid. I could make it go, turn, and keep my balance on it for a while, but never got much past that - lol!

Pop-tarts? That surprises me for some reason. There's got to be a story there... care to share?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 14:35:43 )
    @Wildfire: good morning! I'm doing good thanks, how are you? Currently chilling for a while.

I watch a lot of phone reviews, phone repairs, old tech restoration etc. It's fascinating imo. I am currently interested in the first PCs! It's like a whole rabbithole.

I had one as a kid too, but I was never brave enough to really go for it!

Well I wanted to try pop Tarts for years, but didn't because they're so bad for your teeth lol. Plus I don't usually snack. But recently I tried them on a whim and they are so worth it. I always brush my teeth immediately after eating though lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 14:47:07 )
@sunny: I'm currently trying to break through the fog of broken sleep and not enough caffeine, but otherwise, I'm doing well so far today - thanks for asking :3 This event is both a good thing and a bad thing for me - lol. I have stuff to do today, both online and offline ... and now there's an event that will probably provide distraction from both! XD

LOL! ... like the old TSR80 type computers? I didn't realize you were interested in technology like that... or do you just find it fascinating the way snakes are fascinating? - they're interesting to watch, but keep them away from me!!??? XD

I was a little on the reckless adventurous side of things as a kid so I tried some stunts with the skateboard but couldn't quite get the hang of it before other interests took precedence.

I haven't had a poptart in years... I'm glad you found a fun thing though!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 14:54:53 )
Hello! I had no idea it was Voltra anniversary, I completely forgot.
Very exciting though! *u*

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 14:59:04 )
    @Wildfire: oh dear, you didn't sleep well? That's annoying :( I hope you manage to get all your tasks done but yeah, events are distracting. Especially surprise events!

Yep, those computers and even older. Like, war time machines etc. And analogue computers too. I find it so interesting! Like, computers were almost invented 50 years (ish) earlier, imagine how different the world would be!

I was not an adventurous kid, i was a nervous wreck lmao. But still, skateboarding seems like such a fun thing to do. But idk if I would be brave enough, and I think maybe I'm too old to start XD

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:04:12 )
When I was a teen I tried skateboarding, I wasn’t coordinated enough to do it. I had trouble even going forward
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:07:11 )
@Lina: Hi Lina. Good to see you. The anniversary party was a complete surprise (to me, anyway). How are you doing this morning?

@sunny: No, I didn't sleep very well, unfortunately. It's very annoying - especially on days where I have stuff that must get done in a reasonable time frame. Computers were around earlier than the mid-80s when they started coming in to homes, but they were the size of homes then...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:07:40 )

@Wildfire: Voltra’s anniversary is Sept 1st ^^
Is this going to be to cool hangout everyone goes to?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:09:55 )
@Totalanimefan: Aaaah, well, they're late, then! XD
LOL... of course this is going to be the cool hang out! <3 ;)
How are you doing today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:11:51 )
good morning!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:14:40 )
@Koah: good morning! How are you today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:17:06 )
@Wildfire: I'm doing good. Already had my breakfast, and I'm thinking about making a coffee. My husband is home today, so we might find something to do together at some point.
How are you doing?

I wasn't expecting there to be an event when I woke up with morning. c:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:20:35 )
@Koah: I'm happy to hear you're doing well. I hope you find something fun to do with hubby today :3
I'm doing ok - still trying to wake up so I can get some things done, and currently finishing my breakfast and a cup of coffee that I'm thinking about refilling :3

I don't think anyone other than staff was expecting an event today. I sure wasn't!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:22:37 )

Surprise!! Did you know it is Voltra's anniversary?
Not until 7 or so hours ago.

What activity do you waste the most time on?
Drawing.

What technology are you most hooked on?
My iPhone.

What is one hobby you would like to try?
Digital art.

What is your greatest new discovery?
I’ve discovered recently that I’m an interesting person and I will achieve my goals in life and the people from the past from my trauma who said terrible things to me like saying I’m boring and I suck are liars.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:34:15 )
    @Wildfire: well the first analogue computer was built by the ancient Greeks :D so interesting!
    Maybe you could take a nap? At any rate, I hope you sleep better tonight!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:34:18 )
@Wildfire: I'm glad we don't have to post too much to get the item. :d I was a little worried when I was 200 event currency.
I'm thinkin' I'm well enough today for an iced coffee with almond creamer & chai.
Were you up pretty early again?

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:39:07 )

@Koah: aww cute avi :3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.