Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Spoopy Month!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 13:44:45 )

What are your plans for Halloween this year?

Since it seems everything is slowly going back to normal now?
Any costume ideas or spoopy deco ideas for your home?

I personally don't really celebrate Halloween anymore but I appreciate the massive amount of cheap candy that goes mostly on sale around this time.
Sadly I can't handle horror movies to even binge watch some TwT

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 15:06:48 )

Happy Oct 1st. Today would have been my grandma’s birthday is she was still alive. She passed in 2007 so it’s ok emotional wise.
As for Halloween I got invited to a block party in RL. I think I’ll be going. Im not sure what to bring.

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:14:10 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
YAY OCTOBER
SAMHAIN IS AMONG US

and my birthday is in a few days :3
im so excited. i got paid today and my boyfriend works @ spirit halloween and me @ spencers, so hell yea discounted house decor!!
im probably going to dress up as a clown princess or something. kinda basic but i havent been able to afford a costume for a long time and i love clowns! i can totally dress up at my work too, so im very happy! :D october is my favorite.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:37:54 )

@Totalanimefan: Awe are you going to visit her grave today?
That is nice, well you still got plenty of time to decide until then. I would say some spoopy related food like cake?

@milkshake: Aweeeee an october baby :3
I wish my birthday is on a very festive month but mines on March... not very exciting
And a clown princess is an interesting combination~

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 17:37:38 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

My halloween plans have been changed last month and thus this whole month im participating in an event like intktober but if u participate all days u get a small prize at the end
So looking forward to that :^)

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 18:37:51 )
@Purpsy: spoopy is good i Live for spoopy!
Its the first year i go on trick and treat tour with my daughter :D she will be the cutest lil pumpkin

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 18:51:04 )

Happy Spoops!
        My plans this year are still undefined.
        Though I imagine I'll probably end up coming back to my mom's to hang out with my sister and her bf. lol
        They're my only friends.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 18:52:19 )

@Purpsy: she is in FL. I’m in DC. So I can’t go but there was a group text today with my family all talking about her. People aren’t really gone until no one remembers them :)
Yeah I have no idea what to bring. Maybe drinks since most people will bring food? As for what I’m wearing I have a jack-o-lantern shirt 🎃

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 03:06:28 )

@Miss Sandman: Awweeeee TAT
I can literally picture a little girl wearing a cute pumpkin suit and the cute stem top as a hat.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 03:12:31 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Ooh :o
Inktober is hard to achieve completely (I can only do it once and never again) But that prize is a good motivator. I wish you luck!

@totalanimefan: Very true, that sentence gave me coco vibes TwT
Yep that's not bad too.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 04:10:49 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Purpsy: Thank you!!
And yea ive never finished likewise events... but im sure with the right planing ill be able to do it
Im determined!

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 16:50:43 )

Not sure what our plans are yet; I'm hoping we'll be able to do what we (try to) do every year: visit a haunted attraction or two, decorate, and pass out candy/treats to trick-or-treaters. I'm in the middle of trying to get established with doctors and get a health issue under control so I can get back to work, so I'm kind of concerned that will get in the way; me not working also means we have less money for fun stuff.
And we're living in a townhouse now, which means no yard or porch, so our decorating is limited, too. I'm trying not to hate it here too much, but it sure would be nice to have a Halloween where I can just do things my way.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 17:39:35 )

@GoblinsAndTea: Yep! I know some artist finish them in groups which I wish I have done that when I joined since I always draw mines daily x.x

@Count Trashula: I'm sorry your having a tough time, I hope things does go well for you this month. And celebrating Halloween at home is not bad too if it means for you to save money a little. There's always next year ^^

Heck probably next year we can all celebrate Halloween a little more freely.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 17:51:59 )
@Purpsy: Yeah its so cute *_* but how will i Go *rubs chin*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 18:21:48 )

@Miss Sandman: Hmmm....
Well what goes with a cute lil' pumpkin?
*rubs chin also*

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 18:40:22 )
@Purpsy: a pie *:D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 20:09:35 )

@Purpsy: awe at least urs is warm tho? lol
im v excited, getting the stuff for my costume today!! :D my boyfriend gets 40% off at spirit today so im gonna snatch some stuff lol

ur avi is gorgeous btw

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 23:01:59 )

@Miss Sandman: Genius! :o
She'll be pumpkin and you'll be pie!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 23:05:11 )

@milkshake: Ummmmm.... not really
I'm a spring baby I think. Still pretty cold lmao

But happy shopping! I'm very curious on how your going to pull that costume off.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 17:58:05 )

@Purpsy: i hope so! At least by next year I should be working again and have a little money saved up.

ALWAYS PING ME

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.