Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 21:47:31 )

@Rei Ann: It's been a day. Woke up to the A/C not working (still isn't) and my roommate just took all the ice again, while leaving me in the hot house. 🙃

Other than that I guess the day's been fine. XD

How are you doing today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 21:51:02 )
@vengeance: My avi before the event was my spooky day avi. So I don't there there is such as thing as early.
@CooperationIsKey: Oh noes, I am sorry that your a/c isn't working.

I'm in minor pain, from a tooth infection, I have meds, just waiting on less infection. I also have a fantasy football draft tonight, so waiting for that.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 21:59:21 )

@Rei Ann: Oh no, tooth pain is the worst. I've been having a little pain in one side of my mouth off and on recently myself. I need to get to a dentist and I'm not looking forward to it (I need a lot of work).

I've never been involved with fantasy football (not really a sportsball person myself) but that sounds interesting! :O

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:03:05 )
@CooperationIsKey: It is the worst. So I have an impacted wisdom tooth, that is pushing into the molar next to it, which caused the molar to get infected and my dentist tried to root canal it, and it failed. So I should get them removed, but tried to go into oral sugary and had a panic attack, that was so bad that the dentist came in and was like you don't have to stay, we aren't doing this prodcure today, and next time, you need to take happy pills before we try this again. The blood pressure cuff was so tight, my arm was black after. So that's the issue, and I'm a chicken.

I hope you are able to see a dentist soon. I had to use online telemedicine to get the meds, cause dentists close on weekend. Meh.

I got into football, when I meet my finance, and his twin hosts a league each year. It's fun, and well, I didn't lose last year, so it's something.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:12:34 )

@CooperationIsKey: I'm sorry for your loss :(
I use a flyer or newspaper if I have no options before, or make origami fan which is shit depends what paper your using.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:12:52 )

@CooperationIsKey: I'm sorry for your loss :(
I use a flyer or newspaper if I have no options before, or make origami fan which is shit depends what paper your using.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:15:27 )

@Rei Ann: Me too.
Oh that doesn't sound good. You ok?

@CooperationIsKey: Oh I see. That does make a little more sense, but maybe say to her, I like to have ice for my tea. Would it be alright if you left a bit of ice for me? Thanks.
Maybe that would be worth it after the sun goes down.

@Ava: Thanks. They are ok. The first class that I already passed wasn't too hard. This next class is built on top of that foundation but it is soo many things to learn. I think I've already spent like 10 hours on this class and I'm only a 3rd through it.

@vengeance: When are you on vacation until?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:17:16 )

@Rei Ann: Me too. I have trouble making phone calls to arrange appointments, I wish I could do everything by email. x.x Also I need a ton of work done that's gonna be expensive and I might have to pop for extra insurance for a while to help cover it. Bleh.

@Purpsy: Thank you. It's only been two years so it's still pretty hard to accept. But it's definitely made me terrified of being too hot.

@Totalanimefan: Oh I'm not waiting until it's dark out, not here, no way. I wouldn't feel safe walking it in the dark here. Our neighborhood is okay, but there's definitely some, uh, weirdos? around here. ^^;

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:19:37 )

@CooperationIsKey: Oh yeah sorry. I forgot your place was like that.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:19:46 )

Cold shower it is then.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:20:28 )
@Totalanimefan: Fiance's dad, has covid, and fiance had to find a place to get a test asap. He was negative, which thank god, because if I had to miss work, my bosses would have been pissed. I also have a tooth infection and had to find a way to get antibiotics, so I was able to, it was just busy weekend. How was your weekend?

@CooperationIsKey: So the tele med I used, I was able to just send in a request and get the meds without speaking to someone. It was really nice, cause I also hate having to call places. Oh, extra work, always made it worse. I do hope that it works out eventually.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:25:30 )

@Totalanimefan: I am on vacation till 17 september.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:30:59 )

@CooperationIsKey: That's understandable, is not easy to lose someone you care about.

But as long your taking proper precautions you'll be fine. *gives you a virtual pat on the shoulder*

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:32:30 )

@Rei Ann: Oh no. I hope that he will be ok. Is he a breakthrough case? How is he dealing with it?
Tooth infections are no joke. Hope it clears up soon.

@vengeance: Oh wow that's so long! I'm jelly. I am going to Florida Sept 15th-27th. It will be really nice to see my family and friends and get to hangout for a while. What else are you going to do on your trip?

@Purpsy: How was your walk? ^^ I still haven't taken mine yet lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:33:47 )

OMG page 99! Not that there is a page prize or anything, but wow!

Or should I make a prize? Everyone that posts on page 100 will get 200 seeds! How about that. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:34:19 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

'rubs eyes' Hello people persons haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:35:44 )
Finally home again. Happy to see my cats again.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:37:44 )

@Kay: Nice! Welcome back. ^^

@star2000shadow: Hey welcome ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:37:52 )
@Totalanimefan: He is a breakthrough case. He has a fever and a cold, but seems to be fine otherwise. They have to stay in quarantine until the 14th.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:39:13 )

@Totalanimefan: It was good ^^
Glad I got it done and over with.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.