Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 23:28:06 )

hello every body

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 23:53:11 )

@koneko: Movie night you say? I'd be down for that.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 00:42:44 )
man, my luck is so bad

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 01:04:47 )
i need to go to the ER but they won't allow visitors, and I can't go in alone. :/

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 01:09:10 )
@cooperationiskey: True, maybe it's the reason for the internet to be this quiet. And ah I see, thank you xD

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 02:22:00 )

@Shark: Why can't you go alone? Anxiety? :( That's worrying that something's wrong enough you need to go but feel you can't.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 02:31:10 )

Hi all. Sorry I was away most of the weekend. I was either playing Pokémon Go, hanging out with my husband or cleaning lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 02:40:00 )
@koneko: nah cause i need tests and stuff

@CooperationIsKey: yeah, bad anxiety

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 02:42:29 )

@Totalanimefan: Sounds like a busy weekend! Do you get tomorrow off school too, given the holiday?

@Shark: That stinks. I have really bad anxiety but fortunately I do generally okay in a hospital setting. Do you have anything you take for anxiety that might help? :(

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 02:44:35 )
@CooperationIsKey: I have meds, yeah. It's just... I'm so lost when I don't have someone to help. I feel like an idiot.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 02:46:54 )

@Shark: I wonder if you could call ahead to the hospital and explain the problem and maybe they'd make an exception? You shouldn't have to go without care. :/

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 02:49:56 )
@CooperationIsKey: yeah we'll see about that tomorrow. I don't get why they wouldn't allow it. seems pretty discriminatory to me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 03:26:17 )

@CooperationIsKey: I do have off of school tomorrow! I might still study though lol
I did about 4 hours of studying yesterday and only an hour today. How was your weekend?

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 03:30:56 )
i wish I could go to sleep early.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 04:14:46 )

@Totalanimefan: My weekend was... boring, mostly, lmao. I slept too much. I need to make myself stay awake more, honestly.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 05:24:32 )

@Shark: Me too. Sleep is wonderful.
@CooperationIsKey: Boredom does lead to more sleep I think. Is there anything that can keep you entertained? Cleaning? Video games? Volta? Going outside?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 05:25:08 )

Sorry I wasn’t around much today days. I did a lot and then I just spend the last two hours reading for school. Lol
I’ll be around tomorrow. Sleep well everyone.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 05:53:11 )

@Totalanimefan: I've gotten a little burned out on my favorite games at the moment--Minecraft and Don't Starve Together--and haven't really picked up anything else. I have a bunch of games I own just not many I've played recently. I should try to play more though to stay entertained.

Also I honestly could do some cleaning; we need to vacuum again in our neverending quest to defeat the moth infestation we've got (it sucks, and it's roommate's fault so I'm rather miffed I have to spend time and money on dealing with it, nevermind replacing clothes that are getting ruined).

Voltra (and Pantheon lol) have been helping since both are having events at the moment and have kept me fairly occupied. There's been some really slow days the last couple though where I've ended up falling back asleep.

You sleep well as well, see you tomorrow!

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 05:59:20 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I guess. Cars are kind of expensive though. Haha

I am so excited for another day off tomorrow. I am going to try to relax and do some art haha.

What are you up to?

Questing

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 12:09:23 )
@Ava: some of that is normal, imo, but really, none of us should feel like we're "on stage" around our friends. But, finding those kinds of true friends can be a bit of a challenge too - or at least I've found that to be the case. Still, you have to take care of yourself and if you're not feeling up to being social -or can't for whatever reason- then you should listen to that and do what's right for you. :3 <3

@koneko: I'd be up for a movie night, depending on what's going on iRL. Cruella looks like it could be interesting to watch. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.