Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:21:33 )
Koah:
@Ruby: lol, I fell asleep shortly after you pinged me. XD
Good Morning. <3

How dare you have a normal sleep schedule and responsibilities!

xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:22:19 )

@CooperationIsKey: Thank you! I'm using some of the new items. They added a Peach one this morning. ^^
@Ruby: I'm loving your new post style!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:23:25 )

Koneko: Yeah I don't normally get up until 11. or 12. or 1pm. Sometimes 2 if I was up really late. >_>

Hissss early morning work. Gosh, good luck!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:23:56 )

@koneko: That might work. I would have to clean the bath tub first lol. I have a hot wrap I could use.
@CooperationIsKey: Mornings are nice, but only if you get enough sleep. No one likes mornings without enough sleep in them.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:24:00 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh I haven't seen the peach yet, that's cute! o3o

I need to do more puzzles lmao.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:24:57 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, that's true. I enjoy being up early... sometimes. But only if I've slept enough. Mostly I enjoy early mornings while on trips, lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:27:10 )

@CooperationIsKey: I guess I would consider myself a morning person, I'm not really a night owl, but also don't like being awake before the sun is up. I guess I'm just a get good sleep kind of person lol

I wonder if they are going to add anymore items today?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:33:09 )

@Totalanimefan: Being cozy in bed is the best part lol, plus getting up in going outside requires to get dressed in real clothes when you just want to be lazy in your pjs. :)
My hubby would rather sleep in, but he can't due to his new job. He got up around 6am, but I know an amber alert went off around 5:45 am, give or take. It woke me up, but it was a good thing it did since his alarm went off for a moment then stopped. Not sure why it did that.
Makes sense to me, lol. The only thing that sucks is that if I leave and don't bring water with me, I won't be able to buy anything to drink at the mall. My hubby is currently using my card (we still need to add him to the account, long story) and most places don't accept google pay. The complex isn't too big, but it isn't small either. Its a nice place to walk around too. I'll probably see about putting one of my cats in the cat baby carrier and take a walk with them.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:33:56 )

@Totalanimefan: I am most definitely not a morning person lmao. I like my sleep too much.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:36:49 )

Koneko: I feel ya; it is so hard sometimes to just go to bed!

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:38:48 )

@koneko: I cleaned the shower. The Master bath isn't a tub. The hallway bath is. No one uses that tub except for guests so it's not like 'dirty' but we don't keep the kitty litter in that bathroom so I would want to wash out the bath before using it.

@DragonicKittens: I keep telling people that they only thing good about the pandemic is that we can sleep in, in the mornings. I don't even put on 'real' clothes unless I'm leaving the house. I'm totally fine being in comfy clothes all day. I don't even think about it really lol.
Ugh that's really early. Even before the sun is up. I hope you are able to go back to sleep after.
Don't forgot that water when you leave to go on a walk. It's still pretty hot out. Do you have a reuse-able water bottle? I have Apple Pay and I feel like the pandemic finally got people on board with that. It's so easy to use. Way better than getting your card out. More places should accept it.
OMG It would be so cute if you took your cat(s) with you!

@CooperationIsKey: I like my sleep so much I want to be asleep by midnight every night. My husband likes 2am for his bedtime lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:39:30 )

I heard that Melatonin can make you have weird dreams if you take it right before you try to go to sleep.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:44:12 )

@Totalanimefan: Lol, makes sense to me, plus comfy clothes all day!
Sadly no, I wasn't able to go back to sleep after the amber alert, then his alarm going off. ^^;; I ended up streaming for an hour after everyone left for work.
I don't sadly, I have no idea where the one I did have is. I'll probably have to buy a new one later on. Most of the time I'm just using my coffee cup for everything when it comes to drinking. XD (Mostly just tea, coffee, and water.)
I wish more places over here accepted google pay, and I agree, it is much easier. I didn't have my card on me once and my mom wanted me to pay for something. My hubby had the card and there was nothing I can do about it.
Lol, it will be! My cats keep trying to go outside, so maybe this will give them their "outside time" they want. :) Plus they can't bolt off.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:44:16 )

I heard it doesn't happen to everyone.
How long are you supposed to take it before bed? Doesn't it take like 30 mins to kick in? Or am I thinking about a different thing?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:48:26 )

@DragonicKittens: Yeah when people are like real clothes make me feel more put together, I'm like, I never notice unless it's uncomfortable. When I go out and wear an anime shirt or something people are like cool shirt and I have to look down and see what I'm wearing because I don't remember lol
I wish I could give you an extra I have. I have ones with lids that I like to use outside the house. I wouldn't want to take a mug outside. It's too easy to break or spill. What tea do you like to drink?
There have been a few times were I thought that a place took Apple Pay and that was all I had and then when they didn't take it I was like, sorry I can't buy this. lolol
I think those backpacks are super cute. I thought about getting one for my cat but he's kind of a scaredy cat. Or he would love it and beg to go outside all the time. lol

@koneko: I've only had the pills. I guess if I want to use them in the future I should get the ones for under your tongue. I tried to use it before a trip to Japan for jet lag and to sleep on the plane and it did nothing for my sister and I lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:59:16 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: I'm not a fan of winter either. I get seasonal depression easily. I do have a SAD lamp now so that helps. I also don't like the cold at all. But we got work done on the house and now the house will be warmer in the winter.

Warmer is always a good thing 'nods' I know Cold makes my Joints ache, the older i get the more they hurt, and I'm not even that old yet haha. but then arthritis does run in the family so 'shrugs'. how you enjoying the event so far? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:00:06 )
    @Totalanimefan: I slept pretty well thanks :) I just took my dog for a walk, he got spooked by a drone lol. How are you today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:01:31 )
    @Totalanimefan: your new avatar is so cute!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:05:02 )

@koneko That's good. I have a thing where I toss and turn a lot in my sleep and it wakes me up. I think it's because of our bed frame. It's kinda broke in the middle. We are getting a new one soon.

@star2000shadow: The cold makes my body really tense and I don't like that. ^^; I'm good. I went for a walk this morning before it got too hot. Now I'm just posting for currency. I want to post a lot today because I don't think I'll have time to be on tomorrow. School is starting.

@sunny: lol poor dog. That is pretty funny though. Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I didn't know what to put together but I knew I wanted to use some of the new items. ^^ I'm good. Just posting lots after my walk this morning.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:06:25 )
    @Totalanimefan: that's good to hear :) did you see anything cool on your walk?
    About the new peach item.... What are those things on the face supposed to be??? I don't get it.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.