Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:32:17 )
@totalanimefan: I see. Though the only game I'm most likely to look foward to is Black Myth: Wukong (though not in this year or 2022). I'm not too familiar with Shin Megami Tensei 5 or the Shin Megami series itself though and Pokemon has another upcoming new game? That's interesting :o

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:33:18 )

I am back for a bit until I have to get ready for bed

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:37:22 )

@Kay: I'm sorry that's happening. Maybe hire a professional to see what's up? Do you guys have a chimney?

@ChiffonOrange: Oh that look cool. It seems like it's far away, but I guess 2022 isn't that far away? (crazy)
SMT (for short) is a long running series that has you choose your own path. There are law and chaos routes you go down based on your choices. Like Pokemon you can recruit demons to fight for you. You can also fuse them to make stronger demons. Pokemon games coming out in Fall is a remake of the games that came out in 2007. The one coming out in Jan is a whole new game. It's an action RPG. I think it looks really interesting.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:37:46 )

@Purpsy: Nice! How much currency do you have atm?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:39:32 )

already hit my goal for today. I have 216 seeds :3

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:39:32 )

@Totalanimefan: Well, I am going to attempt to build DIY bendable moss poles for my climbing plants to, well, climb. I want to do bendable ones but the only ones I've seen for sale were more than I can afford, hence making my own. I just think bendable ones would look cooler than a straight pole. o3o

What plants do you have?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:39:45 )

@Shark: Oops I missed your post. My eyes are tired too and I'm tried from all I did today plus posting a lot lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:41:15 )

@Purpsy: Wow that's great. I knew you could do it. ^^ I wonder what the contest threads will be like? What would you like to see?

@CooperationIsKey: I didn't even know they had bendable ones. lol I actually don't remember the name but it's a pet safe one!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:42:53 )
I'm planning on looking into pest control.

There's no chimney but there is this one odd shaped section of wall where I think an old wood stove may have been at one point. There's a round hole in the wall where a pipe or something was at one point. Absolutely stuffed that up tight with some plastic grocery bags so hopefully they can't get through there. I may tape something over the outside of the wall as well maybe.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:43:02 )
@Totalanimefan: hard days. what will tomorrow bring?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:46:26 )

@Kay: Yeah Pest Control would be able to help you out. I wouldn't like having bat in my house either!
@Shark: Well hopefully more posting on Voltra lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:47:38 )

I am really off to bed pretty soon. My eyes are tired and so is my bod lol

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:47:55 )

@Totalanimefan: I've only seen one lil' Etsy shop selling bendable ones, which is where I got the idea, lol. I just can't afford theirs so I thought I'd give a go at making my own.

In other news, man, candy corn is such a weird candy. Like it's good in small doses but it gets way too sweet way too fast.

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:48:35 )

@Totalanimefan: Yesh I am surprise at myself. I normally don't post and grind this fast during events.
I think the big part of it is because you encourage me to post more lel.

I would say... anything drawing related will always be fun but I also want to draw some freebies for this event also.
Or like picture related activities.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:50:03 )
I should have been to bed about two hours ago but I couldn't sleep with that darn bat in the house.

Took awhile to catch the darn thing and get it outside.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:50:19 )

You should sleep soon if your really tired Total. We have 3 weeks of grinding seeds after all ^^
I might call it off for tonight too and watch the rest of the stream

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:50:36 )
@Totalanimefan: true. I'm gonna continue to lag behind. lol

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:50:36 )

@CooperationIsKey: Is it hard to make? How do you make it?
It's a weird candy. It's not really a candy I care for. Also you are having some in Aug? lol

@Purpsy: I'm glad I could encourage you ^^
the drawing/picture ones are always cool! I remember one year for the Halloween event. I took so many pictures of things for the photo contest. I was just going around Target taking pics of things lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:54:30 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh I think I remember that one.
Overall I do love the simple activities the best and tend to join those more.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 04:55:32 )

I think I'm going to call it off for tonight and just chill.
Goodnight everyone and sweet dreams~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.