Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/3 09:45:09 )

@Totalanimefan: just been to see the Dr. I am being referred to the hospital for a scan. Sorry I haven't been online much, I've been so worried about this!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/3 10:36:29 )
@Totalanimefan: Yikes ;w; glad it went away, but migraines aren't fun </3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/3 12:44:20 )
@Colin: That's fair, it doesn't even make sense that he doesn't have trample. Visually, from his art, it looks like he should have reach even, let along trample. I refuse to believe flavor-wise that a 1/1 soldier token can block him without just getting run over. What the hell xD

@Totalanimefan: Yeah I'm glad she's alright too. She might drive me nuts but she's still my mom. Lol great job doing the dishes, it's more than I do xD

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/3 21:27:40 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: Or hell, even MENACE! Make it so it can't be solo-blocked. Menace or Trample would have made this better.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/3 23:24:25 )
@Colin: I completely agree! I actually know what that creature is from D&D even though I don't play, so I can see why you'd be disappointed lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/3 23:59:08 )

@Colin: it is. It’s great story telling and I can’t think of another anime like it.
@Amber Lynne: yeah I love their work! They don’t make enough art on voltra lol
@dragoness129: I think so too and it changes up how you play so it’s not just the same old Pokémon game you’ve played million times lol
@KittyBeary: oh my gosh no they aren’t. I don’t recommend those to anyone.
@SorrowTheMad: I know what you mean. My mom drives my crazy too but I still care about her.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/3 23:59:27 )

@sunny: so how did it go!?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/4 00:01:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah! I feel like if I wasn't in close proximity with her 24/7 I'd get along better with her lol!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/4 00:13:09 )

@Totalanimefan: idk yet I haven't been seen lol. The referral should take less than a week though. I just have to wait for them to call me.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/4 02:18:24 )

Total - Exactly! I have been listening to two Pokemon podcasts [Roaring Trainers and Disaster League] and found a free PDF for the PokeRole system to play a Pokemon Tabletop RPG game.
We also got a second Switch today so now my husband and I can both play Pokemon Unite together! ^_^
I also downloaded some other free Pokemon games to the Switch as well as those I have the game cards for.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/4 02:35:50 )
@Totalanimefan: They really suck ;w;

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/4 02:41:48 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Pretty much. It LOOKS impressive and imposing, but is woefully underwhelming.

@totalanimefan: I will definitely check it out, then. So, how are things going for you overall as of late?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/4 02:43:07 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Hell no. Lol

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/4 22:46:04 )

@sunny: Ok. Fingers crossed for you.
@SorrowTheMad: lol same. I'm like 300 miles away from my mom. We get along better now.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/4 22:49:21 )

@dragoness129 That's so exciting! And if you guys have Pokemon Snap there is a new update out for it!

@KittyBeary: 100% agree. How's your day been?

@Colin: Been going well. Tomorrow my friends and family come into town for Otakon! We are all vaxxed and excited! We are masking up and bringing lots of hand sanitizer. Today I took the dog to the vet for a check up and for some shots. He's ok. I've also been cleaning today. I'm hungry AF and then after that back to more cleaning.

@Amber Lynne: That's right lol. How are you doing?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/5 00:00:23 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Sounds like things are getting busy for you. Hope Otakon is fun.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/5 00:02:05 )
@Colin: Very unfortunate. Honestly in Green he's super easy to cast even at 10 mana, it's just that he's not super great.

@Totalanimefan: I can imagine! I doubt it'll happen that way for me though. She likes to play the victim so she'll probably make me out to be some awful person for leaving my dad alone or something.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/5 01:58:14 )
@Totalanimefan: It's good. ^^ Finally had the chance to go out and eat lunch with my sister. I was a little skeptical at first but we're both vaccinated and no one else was really in the place except us for the most part(a couple others did come in later), so all in all it was fun.

How's your day?
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/5 02:14:08 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Yeah, exactly. I could get him out REALLY quickly, and in a vacuum, he's not THAT terrible. But I have to ask myself "what else could I do with that amount of mana?".

And the answer is, sadly, "A lot better."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/5 02:25:41 )
@totalanimefan:
I feel that. It's like it's back to the beginning of the pandemic all over again lol.
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.