Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/7 05:05:19 )
@Colin: Sorry to hear that man. I might start collecting these full art dragons because they look awesome. I went back through and discovered I have 1 Green, 1 Black and one foil Black borderless from that Bundle :) I'm stoked about the Xan though :D Hopefully you get Tiamat in your next pack

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/7 05:14:53 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: Fair enough, sounds good.

And to be fair, the packs were 10 draft boosters and 7 regular boosters. So my odds were... pretty low. My local shop DOES have Collector's boosters, so I may get 1 or 2 just to goose my rare/mythic rare numbers.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/7 15:12:50 )
@Colin: Sounds like a good idea :D I'm sure you'll get one in the next pack you open. Hopefully. Fingers crossed.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/7 21:38:44 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: All depends on Lady Luck, sadly

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/8 01:22:38 )
@Colin: Makes sense. Well hopefully you get some good luck from it then :) Fingers crossed man :D

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/8 02:47:50 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Thank ya. Still, niiiice pull on the borderless Tiamat. Only thing that would have been better is if it had been foil as well!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/8 03:41:08 )
@Colin: For sure! But I won't complain :) I can definitely trade her for some things that I need :D

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/8 03:48:51 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Ohhhh for sure. She fetches a pretty darn good price. My local game store I think gives 50% of value if you want cash, and 85% if you want store credit.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/8 04:01:02 )
@Colin: My LGS gives 60% cash (unless one of the owners is specifically buying for themselves) and only 70% store value. I'm either going to trade to one of my friends or trade it on Cardsphere.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/8 04:24:23 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Probably the best course of action.

I haven't gotten any 'money' cards. I think the closest I come is a borderless Iymrith

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/8 04:37:03 )
@Colin: Then you're definitely in for a windfall :) I'm sure you'll get something awesome out of this next pack.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/8 04:47:14 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: I really hope so. I mean, I got a lotta good cards, just no 'money' cards.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/8 17:40:38 )
@Colin: I get you man. Have you been looking at the spoilers for the next Innistrad set? I'm so excited! :D

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/8 21:37:06 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: I have. And I gotta say, the Wrenn planeswalker looks pretty damn handy.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/8 22:11:34 )
@Colin: Wrenn seems so good for Frog! I'm super excited about him, and I love the full art basics too :)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/8 22:24:14 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: The full-art basics are handsome AF, I won't lie. I would pimp all my decks with them.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/9 02:48:01 )
@Colin: Absolutely! I just ordered my basics for Prosper and now these are coming out and I've already changed my mind on which ones I want to use lol!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/9 03:02:27 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: I really don't like the fact that we're going to Innistrad... AGAIN... but damned if those lands aren't enticing as all get-out.

Also saw a card with Flashback on it, which I like. It's one of my favourite mechanics.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/9 03:14:14 )
@Colin: I get what you're saying, although considering my love for dark, horror and especially Lovecraft-type things, I'm ok with it. Sorry lol! The lands look awesome, I can't wait to see what else comes from it :)

That's awesome :D I like Flashback a lot :)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/9 03:39:31 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: I can agree with liking the lovecraft, dark, and horror aesthetic, but... man, WoTC really seem to love Ravnica, Zendikar, and Innistrad right now...

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.