Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/29 22:29:29 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: Yeah, I think that was more Bolster. Outlast itself was mediocre at best on its own, but playable with Scales. Also, yeah, Scales works AMAZINGLY with Modular!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/29 23:01:52 )

@Kairu: How's life?
@Amber Lynne: No, that season is winter. Winter lasts forever lol
@Colin: Yes I am affected by SAD. It's not fun. I do have a lamp to help me with that.
@SorrowTheMad: I think it will too if it's similar to EMDR. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/29 23:03:00 )

I got my transcripts accepted and some classes transferred over! So now 32.5% of my degree is now finished lol
I also spend the day applying to scholarships. In the end I could only apply to about 4. I hope it pays off cause I worked on the essay questions for like 3 hours.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/29 23:19:46 )
@Colin: Honestly Outlast would be so much better if it wasn't Sorcery Speed. If you could do it at Instant it would be upper-mediocre instead of lower-mediocre-almost-bad.

@Totalanimefan: Wait, that's what I was talking about. My therapist is training to be able to do EMDR. Lol sorry

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/29 23:26:25 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Not here
As Summer is creeping into 'winter'

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/29 23:37:47 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I know that feeling. I think they have special bulbs for regular lamps as well that can help with that. I think.

@sorrowthemad: ....if Outlast was instant speed, I would find ways to break the HELL out of that mechanic, I tell you what!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 00:51:38 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh sorry. I thought that you said brain core was like EMDR.
my therapist that I used was trained in EMDR. I've used it before/was done to me? I don't know how to say it. But It works.

@Amber Lynne: Our winter is changing here too, but our summer def ends when Fall is here. Which is like in Sept/Oct. Our last 90F day here (which is considered a heat wave and only happens during summer was like Sept 1st or 2nd. And our first major cold front was like Sept 20th? But then again that's only one year of data I have. The climate is changing for sure and the world is getting warmer. :(

@Colin: Oh do you use anything to help you out in the winter?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 01:14:12 )

@Totalanimefan: I really wish it wasn't DX

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 01:15:10 )

@Amber Lynne: Me too. It's making more heat waves and more hurricanes and raising sea levels. I don't know how much longer FL will be around in it's current state.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 01:28:06 )

@Totalanimefan: Hey.
If they want to try again.
Do you want to join in for a Dialga raid?

nvm

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 02:03:19 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I have a lamp with a bulb in it that's supposed to help with that. Simulates natural sunlight or something, I think is what they advertise?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 06:28:22 )

@Amber Lynne: sorry I was afk from my phone most of the night. Have you been able to do any yet?
@Colin: do you feel like it helps you. Must times a regular lightbulb isn’t bright enough. Or if it is it’s rating for only like 10 inches away from your face. Mine I think is for up to 2 feet away your brain still gets enough ‘sunlight’ from it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 07:04:41 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Well, it helps that the light is right next to my computer, so... I get a fair amount of exposure.

So, things been all right with you overall?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 07:04:48 )

@Totalanimefan: no worries.
And nope. Sadly, I haven't.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 13:54:10 )
@Colin: It really should be Instant. Look at Hangarback, it's not like it does much of anything outside of a deck with Hardened Scales.

@Totalanimefan: That's ok. With how much I talk about Braincore I think Jessica'd jump ship to doing Braincore if she wouldn't get paid a whole lot less with the switch lol. I get it, EMDR is one of those weird things that works and no one really knows why. :) Honestly before I jumped so heavily into Braincore I was seriously considering learning EMDR myself. I might still try to learn it, just so I have another service I can provide when I open mine :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 17:32:40 )

@Colin: Oh that's a good idea. Mine is really big so I don't know if I can do that. I have it in my bedroom.
I've been good this week. It's been busy. I got a lot of stuff done for going back to school. My transcripts were accepted and I got a lot of classes marked off. I start Sept 1st! I also played some Pokemon GO and went to the grocery store and have been cooking a lot this week. What about for you?

@Amber Lynne: Oh no! I don't know if I'm going to do a raid tonight, but if I do I will invite you! I want you to be able to do one.

@SorrowTheMad: Can you learn EMDR with a Psych degree? And if you learn how it works, I don't know if you can use it on yourself can you? I think someone else has to guide you through it? Also Happy Friday

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 17:55:49 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Sad, but true. It's an interesting card, though. Can make a LOT of Thopter tokens.

@totalanimefan: I've been ok, not a lot happening. Congrats on getting accepted into Uni, though! That's some big news there!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 18:53:48 )

@Colin: Thank you! It's an online school and it's go at your own pace so I found some flashcards online and I joined the school's reddit page for tips. :)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 19:12:25 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Sounds like you're already off to a good start!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/30 19:59:16 )

@Colin: Thanks, I'm trying. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.