Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 14:24:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Betty's fine honestly, my mom is just a micromanager. She's never pooped or peed on the floor once. It's kinda stupid. I left her alone for a couple hours this week and she was fine, didn't even move from her bed, so yeah lol.

@Ava: As long as you can say it was a positive experience then that's all that matters, but seriously, that really sucks. I'm guessing your contract ends at the end of the month then? Lol poor Elliot xD Nothing wrong with being evil in a game though. :)

@Colin: Lol speaking of Urza's Saga, there was a guy at FNM just totally trashing on the card. "Card is bad man, I dunno what to tell you" and all that. Ok lol. Whatever you say.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:14:27 )

@Colin: Yeah you're right. I think I forgot how much humans need that and how different types of parks can serve different purposes. I saw a lot of people in the parks with fields having picnics. But then the others with a trail system had people running and cycling. There were parks with basketball courts and people playing some games there.

Thanks! It has by IVs but I'm always happy for more candy. I think I only have like 40 candy for the mon. lol

Any weekend plans? I don't know what I want to do this weekend. I guess I have to clean, but what else?

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah dogs be like that. When you leave a lot of time they just sleep. My dog doesn't even move from his bed sometimes when I'm out lol. What did you do with your Friday night?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 21:46:35 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: ...HAH! That reeks of either being COMPLETELY ignorant to the card's (rather obvious) potential, or possibly trying to get people to stop running it because they KNOW how good it is, and don't want to see it against them.

@totalanimefan: At some point, humans just need a little nature in their lives. The effect can be subtle or slight, but it helps. That's what I think, anyway.

And always good to get candy for noibat. 400 candies, sheesh...

Also, no real plans, really. Gonna be calling my Dad tomorrow and having a little talk with him, haven't talked to my folks in a couple months. Over the phone anyway, email exchanges are very common.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 23:13:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah that's all she does. Dunno why I need to be here for it, she doesn't even wake up when it's just me here lol. I played Magic, won two out of my four games. Gonna be an interesting time at the tournament next week though. :)

@Ava: Ouch. I like some people but being an introvert all that "wanting to be around me constantly" stuff drives me up the wall. I tolerate it for some people but man, that's rough. Glad to hear you get to get out of it soon though! :) Lol such a torturer of Elliot. I love it. Lol.

@Colin: I don't think the card is as busted as people are saying or that it even needs to be banned but it's for damn sure not bad. He said it within earshot of me so I think he was mostly saying it so I wouldn't go off and build HS Affinity again lol. I played around with Living End today with proxies, and it's a LOT stronger than I thought, jesus. I'm gonna switch my sideboard and mainboard a bit but man was it strong.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 00:28:13 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Lol! Yeah, sounds like he was trying to convince 'others' about it, yeah.

And yup, I LOVE Living End as a card. It can BREAK a game, potentially. Like, holy hell. I've loved it since it was first introduced into the game. Same with Living Death, but... well, Living End has more possibilities because of Suspend.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 01:29:02 )

@Ava: Hey how are you? ^^

@Colin: Yeah I have to do that tomorrow too. ^^
I can't believe that they made Noibat 400 candies and it as rare as it is. I'm sure in a year they will make it more common or something like that.

@SorrowTheMad: Congrats on winning half your games! Was that good enough to win anything?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 01:29:15 )
@Ava: You could always try something else, like stream on Youtube or something when you feel like it. Or just play games with them when you feel like playing. Up to you really. I get it though. But it's nice to be liked by people :) Lols poor Elliot. Married an evil! Lol.

@Colin: Yeah I like Living End too, like a lot. I like that you can do some silly things with it (such as Cascade lol) and I like that you can Suspend and lock the game out for a few turns while no one commits too much to the board in expectation of the wipe. I also like that card that costs like 9B that has Suspend and each player can sac a creature every turn to put another counter on it. I forget the name of it. Fun politics :D

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 01:30:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Just a pack, unfortunately. My standings put me at 8th, just out of reach, but I did get a pity pack. Lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 01:31:35 )

@SorrowTheMad: lol a pity pack.
Anything good from the pack?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 01:36:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Actually yeah, a foil God from the Viking Mythology set. Not necessarily a good card but being foil made it worth a couple bucks :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 01:37:07 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh that's nice. Did you sell it to the shop right away, or are you going to keep it?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 02:32:48 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm gonna hold onto it. I have a plan for it :D

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 03:01:06 )
@Ava: I mean, you could try Twitch too, right? Or is that the site you're going through right now? Well, regardless I hope it works out for you, whatever you end up doing. :) Lol. You might be a little evil, there, Ava. You probably murder your Sims too lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 03:06:17 )

@SorrowTheMad: nice ^^ did you end up helping out your friend again?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 03:07:27 )

@Ava: sounds good. ^^
I’m good I didn’t know what I wanted to do with my day so I was just walking around the neighborhoods. My husband ended up getting his haircut and we went to a black owned cupcake place that was really good. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 03:31:11 )

@Ava: oh that sucks. I would have thought there were more in your area. There are lots in DC ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 03:46:17 )

@Ava: yeah that’s true. Ca has a large latinx population.
Oh that sounds good. I’m always up for good food!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 05:22:26 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Pardon the pun, but Suspend can really make the game... suspenseful. And I meant that, too. Amazing how people will voluntarily shut themselves down when there's a suspend timer.

And ah yes, Curse of the Cabal, I believe. MAN it's nasty if it goes off.

@totalanimefan: Yeah, it's insane. Like I said before, I just walked with it and dumped rare candies into it. It was all I COULD do, and it was... a real pain.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 06:27:01 )

Ava:

I'm definitely evil sometimes. But I would never, ever cheat on a real person. That'd be too evil. It's fun to be evil to a computer, though. xD Computers have no real feelings, so it doesn't matter. And honestly, if I played Sims, I'd put them in the pool and then get rid of the ladder and watch them drown. Or I would wait until they have to pee and I'd move the toilet. XDD And my friend was like, "Ohhhh, you're one of THOSE players".

LMAO I, uh, may be a little guilty of this myself. Even when I love the characters I create sometimes I put time into tormenting them and just don't save. Then it never happened! XD

Please ping me!

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 15:24:21 )

Totalanimefan:

@Lilykin: I sounds a little weird but it's probably good lol. Oh as for your quest thread, you can ask a mod to unlock it or you can just make a new quest thread. I went on another long walk today. Still shorter than yesterday but I was walking up through the parks on the river near me and I didn't want to stop exploring. It was very pretty.

Whoops, I blinked and it was Sunday lol. That's good to know I don't have to start from scratch on my thread. I've been trying to walk around the neighborhood in the evenings this past week. It's not as good as going to the park but I don't want to drive that far XP

How's your weekend going?

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.