Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 17:20:04 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank you. ^w^ they're just things I found on Google, decided it was time to take down the Bad Dragon post style.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 18:13:32 )
@Another Movie Addict: Nothing wrong with that. JD coffee sounds good too :3

@Totalanimefan: Yes, if he were even the slightest bit sore or we had any reason to believe he was injured in any way, we would be getting him checked out. It does not seem necessary. Unfortunately, we have been through this particular rodeo with the boys a couple of times in the last couple of months.

I can't remember the last time I had a doughnut!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 19:04:24 )

@Wildfire: lmao
what are you up to today?

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 19:35:53 )

@Another Movie Addict: I always support cute pixel art in forum posts. It's just such a delight to look at.
Oh I just saw your signature! Great shot of Umbreon! I don't even have a shot of they that good yet.

@Wildfire: You should have one sometime, they are pretty good. Although if you aren't used to sugar they are pretty sweet. I had like half a donut and then I was good. I saved the rest for later.
Ok good that he seems ok. I was just a bit sore after mine but I went just in case. That way if I'm hurt in 10 years I'll have the record. Anything you are up to today? I'm watched the Heat game.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 19:37:14 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: she doesnt have any hobbies and often is too scared to do art so i want to help her with it and just her see its fun and it doesnt need to be good.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 21:49:27 )
@Vixen:
@Totalanimefan:

Oh, I've been filling out police reports. And getting groceries. And eating things I shouldn't be (*does not include doughnuts). :3
What are you guys up to today?

@MoodyB: Doing things that are fun just because they are fun is always ... fun XD :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:03:28 )

@Wildfire: well my team just got kicked out of the NBA playoffs. :( I knew it was going to happen but I’m said that I won’t be able to watch them again until at least Nov. I don’t know when the next season is starting yet.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:05:36 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL. I'm sorry. :( Do you have a second favorite team to watch or follow?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:06:10 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yessss!
she talks about wanting to try watercolors so if i earn enough eventually
i plan to get us both some.

my sketchbook i bought a while back is just for sketching so i'd need to get a mixed media one.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:07:09 )

@Wildfire: lolol it's ok. I don't have a 2nd fav. I think the DC team isn't in the playoffs. (I still follow Miami since that's my one from childhood)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:07:24 )
How's everyone doing today?

It's hot out. x-x But now I'm back in the AC so gonna veg out the rest of the day.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:07:40 )

I'm gonna get off and play from Shin Megami Tensei III (A video game) I'll keep checking back to see if the orbs are out.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:10:17 )
lol I keep logging on to peek if the orbs are out yet. xD I'm ready to spend some ohms!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:11:29 )

Same!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:13:11 )
I didn't really care for the last batch of orbs, so here's to hoping these are cool!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:19:39 )
@MoodyB: I'm sure you'll be able to get some watercolor paints and a book together fairly quickly. I hope so, anyway! :3

@Totalanimefan: LOL. Yeah, I get that. I kinda do that too - the teams from where I grew up, the ones from where I lived in the past, the ones where I live now... except that I'm not really in to watching sports, so ...

Ok. Have they announced that the orbs will be released today? Or are we still guessing and hoping that they will be?

@Aisukohi: Hey Aisu. It is hot out there, isn't it?

I didn't really care for the last batch of orb items either. There are some neat little pieces to some of them, but none of them struck me as "must have!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:33:53 )
@Wildfire: Everyone's been complaining about the heat the last few weeks, but it didn't really affect me until today for some reason.

I think the only items I cared for in the last batch were the recolored commons lol. Still need to get the white knight bangs, but I don't feel like spending my volts right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:36:06 )

@Wildfire: No, they just said what they said in the announcement they made on the 24th. lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:39:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks for the bangs!! <3
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:43:15 )
@Aisukohi: Yeah, I don't have those either (along with several other things) but I'll either acquire the different items as I get a chance to, or I'll do without. It would be nice to have them, yes, but I don't feel like I need to track them down either. :3 *shrug*

@Totalanimefan: That's what I thought! So we're just hoping that today is the day for the items to be released... gotcha. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.