Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 06:47:25 )

@Totalanimefan: doesn't look like it's tonight but probably by the end of the weekend :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 14:12:02 )
@Totalanimefan: It's fine, it was fun :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 14:51:45 )

@Colin: I asked around on FB if anyone had verison and wanted to give me the code in their rewards app. I got no replies lol
@KittyBeary: Great. ^^ You excited for the weekend? I'm about to go and get some donuts.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 14:54:00 )

@Vixen: I know T_T I was so hoping it was going to be last night. Watch it's going to happen during the Heat game (NBA playoffs) and I'm not going to see them for hours haha. You got any plans this weekend?

@SorrowTheMad: True, even when I would lose at the tournaments it was always fun to me. Plus with Rona it's been to long since we have hung out in person with people. It feels good to be able to do that again.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 15:31:39 )
I need coffee but I'm out of creamer. ;A;

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 16:26:20 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Ah, dang. That sucks. At least you tried, lol

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 17:00:22 )

@Aisukohi: RIP What about milk and sugar?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 17:01:02 )

@Colin: Haha true plus its cold and raining a lot this weekend so it's not great for playing anyway.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 18:23:04 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Same over there as well huh? Yesterday was a straight up miserable day with how cold and windy and rainy it was. Today's MUCH better, but it's still chillier than the weather that's been consistent as of recently.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 19:02:09 )

@Totalanimefan: lol right?
eh probably just relax.
i am meeting up with a old friend for brunch so that'll be fun

please @ me

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:04:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Didn't have milk, but I had sugar. I ended up going out for a bit, so got some creamer while I was out. Also got some tea, so enjoying that instead of coffee. :P

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:05:12 )

@Vixen: Nice! I miss brunch. What did you get? I would go this weekend but I'm not fully vaxxed and it will be a madhouse with the holiday weekend.
Oh my team is winning by the way lol I typed this out at half time. They lost the game (I thought that I hit the reply button)
@Colin: That's good maybe we will get the same tomorrow. It's just horrible weather outside. Looks and feels like England, which is never the weather you want lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:06:19 )

@Aisukohi: I'm a tea person so I also always pick tea over coffee, but I understand it's not the same for everyone. What kind of tea did you have? Just southern black tea?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:09:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Went to a boba tea shop, so got strawberry-flavored black tea with lychee jellies. <3 Sooo good! And perfect for this summer heat!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:12:26 )

@Aisukohi: OMG that sounds good. I wish it was warm here and then I could enjoy some boba. It's so good on a hot day.
I saw your post in the other thread. I want the new orbs too. I'm surprised they weren't out on Friday.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:16:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Heck, cold boba is good any time imo. xD But in general, I prefer cold drinks over hot (not that I dislike hot though). One of my favorite things is finding new tea and coffee shops. <3

Yeeeah, I keep waiting, and then when I have to log off, I go

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:21:58 )

@Aisukohi: I like cold drinks over hot drinks too. It must be the Floridian in us lol. I find cold drinks much more refreshing and if I'm thirsty I want a cold drink because I can drink it right away, even if it's cold outside.

It has to be today right? You don't want to make it at the same time as the crate items? But maybe those are already done?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:37:50 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes to all that drink logic. xD It's funny how even when it's cold out, I still prefer cold drinks.

Oh man, I completely forgot crates are coming out soon too. :o I'll probably be spending lots of ohms coming up then haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:48:16 )

@Aisukohi: I’m drinking some cold water now. Lol
I do like hot tea tastes and I do like it when it’s cold but I have to wait for it to cool down and then have a little at a time. I just want to have a quick drink when I’m thirsty lol

Yeah I think on Monday (which is also a holiday) but sometimes the crate items are done ahead of time since it’s easier to just make two items I whole orb set is like 10-12 plus recolors.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 22:50:38 )
@Totalanimefan: Nice to stay hydrated! And I hate to wait for my hot drinks to cool too, and sometimes I forget until they're already room temp. ^^;

That makes sense, and at least if anything, it gives us a date to look forward to. xD
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.