Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 21:39:46 )
I bet.
It was reward for your efforts of getting up and being a functional working adult :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 21:43:47 )

It did put a smile on my face.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 21:49:53 )
I bet. It's always nice to be acknowledged and it sounds like you really helped the little old lady do her shopping :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 21:52:02 )

Mhmm. Lol I just used my manners, and exerted empathy.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 22:24:00 )
@Another Movie Addict: lol. Functional adult

Voltie — They/He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 22:27:19 )
beep beep :D

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 22:28:04 )
@Wildfire: I ended up going to the store for ear drops and tylenol. I had ear infections a lot as a kid, but yeah, haven't had one in a long time.
I ended up getting a lot more than I needed from the store too. XD fresh bread was on sale. *o* yum

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 22:40:05 )
@MaxIsConfused: Well hello Max. How are you?

@Koah: lol. Isn't that always the case- getting more than you planned? I have been avoiding stores lately just for that reason (& doing my best to forget Amazon exists- lol)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 22:44:59 )
@Wildfire: I messed up because I put a few things on my ebay watchlist and one of the items [that I've been watching for months] dropped 20$. So I bought it this morning and had to ask my husband for forgiveness because I used the dang credit card. e.e"
He just replied "nerd" which I mean, that's fine. <.< I just wonder if he'll be pissy pants about my use of the credit card today. XD I had to run to the store for medicine but left with more than that.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 22:56:49 )
@Koah: LOL <3 So what'cha get?? Sometimes stuff just happens. It sounds like he's ok with your ebay purchase, and the ear thing is not something you can really postpone, unfortunately :(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 23:09:57 )

@Wildfire: litters of "things"? how many kinds of animals have you raised? xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/24 23:10:44 )
@Wildfire: Yeah, I think he'll understand.
I really love Star Trek Voyager. I know it's not everyone's favorite series in the franchise.. I love Captain Janeway and Seven of Nine. So I have a 12" doll [new in box] of Seven of Nine. And everytime I look up Janeway, it's really expensive. The seller of a Janeway doll dropped the price this morning and I went ahead and bought it.
o3o Hence why husband called me "nerd". I'm more trekky, where he's more Star Warsy..

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 00:45:03 )
@Vixen: lol! <3 I have had several litters of dogs (basset hounds, beagles, shih tzu, etc.), cats ('nuff said), gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish (do they count?), goats, a baby squirrel, a baby skunk, and I don't remember what else at this point. Some of them were from my childhood, which, admittedly is a few years in the distance at this point (lol!) and I'm not sure they count in terms of me raising them, but I remember the nommy little buggers when they all, inevitably, get to that stage... because they all do (including humans! Ouch!!).

@Koah: Janeway and Seven were important for the girls of the 90s, I'd say. It was really the first time we saw solid female characters (across series, excepting perhaps the XFiles, which still was a little too deferential to Mulder; but you could argue the same with Riker, imo), which, at that time, was a bit of a switch up from the "girls as secondary, superficial roles only" scenario which was so common before then... so yeah, I get it. I really enjoyed the series at the time, and it has actually held up fairly well over the years, imo... certainly better than DS9, for example!! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 03:54:42 )

@Wildfire: ooooo that's definitely a wide variety!
yeah so the plan is train him to not bite before his bites hurt xD

please @ me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 12:58:51 )
@Wildfire: Hi, great, you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 13:06:01 )
@Vixen: so is this your little pupper?
They all bite when they're teething -that's pretty unstoppable in my experience- but you can redirect them from the harmful chewing of furniture and people to toys, etc., and I have had mature pets that do nom when they're playing, but it's not a bite-bite... it's almost the equivalent of grabbing your arm or hand... with very gentle teeth or none at all (my lab mix does this sometimes).

@StarBoy: Hello. Good morning.
I'm doing well, thanks. What's your favorite thing about Voltra?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 13:07:24 )
good morning everyone.

It's a very pretty Tuesday out there today (at least it is here) and I'm going kayaking in a little bit ... for the first time in months! I'm looking forward to it. But first, coffee and waking up! :3

What's on your agenda for the day?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 15:53:04 )
Called out of work today because I'm not feeling that great. So my agenda is trying to get well. =w=

Kayaking sounds like fun. I think I've only been once or twice but would love to try again. There's this place in Titusville that I wanna try out that does guided night kayaking because of the glowing dinoflagellates in the water. <3
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 19:11:42 )
@Wildfire: That's a good way of describing female leads in the 90s. <3
lol, speaking of which, I got my younger lady roommate into 3rd Rock From the Sun. She'd never heard of it. Now she loves it. :}

Good morning/afternoon.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 21:25:33 )
@Aisukohi: Getting well is a good goal to have! I hope you are feeling better!
Oh, I did that kayak tour (or one of them, anyway) near Cape Canaveral a few years ago with a friend. It was fun - you should do it! :3 <3

@Koah: LOL. I'm glad you like my description. It's true ... it was true at the time and it's really obvious now if you watch a few 'typical' shows or movies from the late 80s or early 90s now. Third Rock is hilarious! ... a little off-color once in a great while by today's standards, but definitely worth watching! That cast was amazing! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.