Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:03:45 )
@Wildfire: snacking and tea yes, wht im doing while doing these puzzles *sighs* Roleplaying I suspect will first get going in an hour or two. caus. timezones apatrtmentlooking going very bad same with arting

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:07:53 )
@TeaTales: You sound frustrated :( I'm sorry. What do you think of the event items so far - have you had a chance to see or play with any of them?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:11:11 )
Wildfire:
@TeaTales: You sound frustrated :( I'm sorry. What do you think of the event items so far - have you had a chance to see or play with any of them?

I have honestly not registered how the event items look have just done the daily mini game and that is it. i just today realize hat he event is almost over so with 42 sugar cubes and none items from joyful jamboree I'm currently half panicing trying my best to do as many boring puzzles as possible before my wrists kills m. have not been seeing how the event items looks either as I don't know what to look for/which names they are having in the new inventory which confuses the F out of me ^^;;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:13:05 )
havent done the gif challenge because my computers are both too slow for screenshots and one laptop is running out of space, aka my every day laptop. and my phone is even worse with both space and photoso/screenshots all my technology is old so yaaaay ? 8'D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:17:52 )
@TeaTales: the event items are so far:
    Black coffee
    bubble tea
    catpuccino
    chamomile stroll
    delicious hibiscus
    earl grey
    espresso
    ice cream parlor
    macaroon maid
    peppermint tea
    sugary spiral
    tiramisu

... and of course, you can see how they look at Joyful Jamboree
I currently have "ice cream parlor" equipped as my background.
Yes, the system here for items is not the easiest to navigate or sort through :(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:18:44 )

@Wildfire: Wow that's a lot! :3
Yep traditional mediums never gets old for me too.

I would like to say I've done more than just drawing. But I haven't really explore other creative stuff other than drawing. I do love to write and I actually own a notebook that I can write anything to. Like literally anything the stuff I wrote so far has been so random and I love it! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:19:10 )
@TeaTales: Oh - I had forgotten about that activity, but I already submitted a couple screenshots. If I manage to get through my current workload, maybe I'll revisit that thread and a couple of the other activities.

I'm really sorry that you seem to be having so many issues with the event :(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:20:56 )
@Purpsy: oh yeah... I write too XD I wasn't even thinking about that! But yeah... I like doing a lot of different things. I don't always have the time to dedicate to it though, which is unfortunate. I think it's partly why I don't enjoy doing the pixeling so much - I'd rather be doing something else tbh :/

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:20:56 )

I'm still crashing and stopped drawing for awhile and I'm listening to some music I used to listen when I was a kid.

The nostalgia is hitting me hard right now xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:23:15 )
@Purpsy: I'm still trying to push through these pixels, even though I'm crashing too.. but you and I should probably compare notes - it sounds like we have a lot of creative outlets in common! XD What is your favorite medium?

What are you listening to?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:26:09 )

@Wildfire: Ah that makes sense I switch it up between drawing and writing because it can get very stale and boring when I do one of them too much.

I'm not one to explore other hobbies right away. But I love watching youtube vids of it like resin, customize or doll making and miniature houses (I forgot what it's called) are one of the exmples.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:32:57 )
I got carried away in the garden. c: I'm still working on stuff outside. I got the mower out and brought all my indoor plants, outside since it's beautiful out. c:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:33:20 )

@Wildfire: I'm crashing soo hard! I might take a nap for a little bit to regain some of my energy.

Hmm my favourite medium. Digital is nice but just plainly drawing on ink is better. Is simple but the most relaxing for me to draw on maybe because I've done it for such a long time.

Umm you know the show Unfabulous? I never watch the show like ever but I got one of it's CD back when I used to own a CD player. Now I kind of want to watch the show now lmao.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:33:35 )
@Purpsy: Oh yeah... I love doing things like working with resin and working with hand tools, hammers, etc. LOL - I like to get physical, baby! But it has really been so long since I've had a place or opportunity to do that kind of thing... : (

Yeah, I tend to follow my creative impulses for the day, depending on my mood, my time or available space, etc. It makes it all more interesting, IMO. :3

I never really got in to doll making or doll houses, but that's so cool that you enjoy those things :3

Hey- weird question: How familiar are you with other avatar sites?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:34:44 )
@Wildfire: I thought the items in joyful jamboree was different items entirely

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:35:02 )
@Koah: Oh! Somebody is having a productive day! <3

@purpsy: Ok... a nap it is! Have a good one. I may end up doing that too - I can't think straight at this point...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:36:00 )
@TeaTales: Nope. They are the same items. If you do the little video game chapters of the story, you'll get an item free for each chapter, but they are the same ones in Joyful Jamboree :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:37:26 )
@Wildfire: video game? do yo u mean the tea cup cafe thing?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:42:41 )

@Wildfire: Very veery familiar. Like I went into a phase. Technically this is my second avatar/forum website and Gaia Online is my first. But before I used to go on IMVU and similar sites like that lol.

I try not be impulsive with my art nowadays because I never really got much done. But is nice you got a ton of hobbies :)

I don't have the patience to do any of those things. Heck I don't have the patience to deal with my drawings. Is hard for me to enjoy the process sometimes. I just want to get it done right away.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 19:43:06 )
@TeaTales: I mean the little event storyline videos with the tasks under "the cafe menu" on the bottom left of the event page if you click the teacup at the top header... yes

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.