Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:06:26 )
@Wildfire: Oh! Congrats on the new vehicle! Definitely makes sense to have a truck for hauling kayaks and whatnot. About 3 years ago, we got an '08 chevy avalanche. Make sure you stay on top of maintenance. lol. [we did not, but we're still young and dumb and learning from our mistakes]
You are on the dot with your timeline trivia. :p Sometimes I have to look up facts to give them an accurate reply. Nasa being established back in 1958. OH and then the kids will get into asking space questions "which is closer to the sun? " etc . Then jump from space questions to authors. "What's older, Dr Suess or Berenstain bears." e.e' omgoodness.
I listen to dubstep or chillstep in the morning. Depending on the mood. Unfortunately, I'm a person that gets too distracted with lyric music if I'm doing something that requires my attention.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:11:00 )
@Purpsy: And coffee tends to make anxiety worse. So I'm glad you have self-control on coffee. :3
Background music definitely makes me feel like I'm in my own little cafe area with a self-serve coffee table. My house is still new to me; so it still feels a little bit foreign. My table with my computer is a breakfast nook and my chair is a bench. lol. //cafe vibes// :p
I never got into reddit. or tumblr. Those sites went over my head.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:22:32 )
@Koah: Oh yeah... been there, done that with the maintenance thing. This is an '08? Toyota Tundra. It has been well maintained by the previous owner, but some things simply start showing their age with time, so that's all that seems to be going on.

Ok, I need to run to that appointment. I should be back in about two hours. Feel free to hang out here and chat if you want, or I'll ping you guys when I return... I still have work to do on the computer (and it needs to get done today), and it always goes by faster when there are folks to chat with... and maybe I'll show you some pixels, @Purpsy: ;) BBL

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:25:10 )

@Wildfire: Just dm it to me privately here if you can :) And cool! I think what you still do is awesome!
And alright I'll talk to you soon then. I need to get started on drawing.

@Koah: Ah I get that. It feels like your staying over a friend's place for awhile but is nice to have a space at your new home that you feel at home with <3 And yes I'm all for the cafe vibes especially when I draw hehe~

Yeah.. I'm quite surprised with my self-control with caffeine also lol. I usually have a quite of an addictive personality, once I'm into something I'll get soo into it until I get sick of it lmao. I feel like I get anxious or stressed easily more without coffee I think... at least that's pattern I'm noticing to myself lately.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:26:03 )

I may not respond right away so I'll brb for awhile.
I need to draw bye bye for now <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:31:21 )
@Wildfire: Ping me when you get back. :3 I enjoy our chats.
Same with you
@Purpsy: <3
Since you both are running off to be productive, I feel I should do the same. I finally got some correct-sized pots for my seedlings. So I'm off to the garden.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:31:32 )

@Purpsy:
@Koah:

Nevermind. My appointment has just been rescheduled, so you guys are stuck with me for a while longer - lol! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:37:12 )
@Purpsy: The editing is just what I am working on right now. I have been known to do my own from-scratch pixels as well, but again, I don't consider it to be my forte. I do it because I need it done, mostly.

@koah: oh, garden stuff! I should get some more pots for my plants too, or actually spend time in my gardens so that they're useable. Right now they're not. Of course right now right now, I have computer work to do! XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:41:14 )
I just realize that the event is nearly ending ( n my mind it only barely started )... and with only having 42 sugar cube things and no other event items than the mini game thing... its about time I find some spamming to do and a LOT of puzzles *sighs*

A shame I cant do the photo challenge thanks to allergies being a b*** these days

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:48:40 )
@TeaTales: Hi - it's nice to see you. I'm sorry you're dealing with allergies... they are no fun at all! :(
Feel free to hang out and chat - I should be around for a while, still.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:53:31 )
@Wildfire: Hiya, thank you. And no, they really are not. Had to go outside yesterday cause it was too late to order online, and I needed food so got the pleasure of having to walk in severely hih numbers of pollen, instantly go showering as soon i got home, toss the clothes I wore in a plastic bag, eyedrops, nose spray and pill and still my body acted out. And today the numbers are equally high ( 350, its considered high when its 90, medium 50-80 ) So I'm havng a woooonderful time... *sigh* not really

I just hang... and chat and do puzzles til the limit

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 17:58:38 )
@TeaTales: I understand completely. It is only recently that I've been able to give up taking over-the-counter allergy meds and risk going outside. The pollen counts here have been very high, and lasted a very long time, this year. It was no fun at all.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:17:52 )
@Wildfire: I spent 400 something on allergy meds that the allergy centre recommended me when I was tested 'allergy positive' with a prime example of a bad allergic reaction to birch pollen last year.. ofc the last day of allergy season as well ><

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:19:53 )
@TeaTales: Ouch. It sounds like you have it rougher than I usually do... and it was no fun at all this year! :(
So other than allergies, how are you? What's going on?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:34:19 )

@Koah: LMAO I don't feel so productive xD
Is a very slow progress with my drawing today. But happy gardening!

@wildfire: Well welcome back! I'm on my mini break. I see well what is that you love to do more creatively?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:36:07 )

I need an energy drink or something because I feel like crashing already (=.= )

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:40:37 )
@Purpsy: I tend towards the more traditional mediums. My natural mediums are more along the lines of drawing/sketching, pen and ink, painting, calligraphy, illustration, etc., or building 3D type things, usually. I like print-making and book-making, and doing all kinds of weird things when I get a chance.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:42:07 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, me too. About 10 minutes ago the "crash" started hitting. I'm fighting off a headache ATM. Ugh. Of course, the music I'm listening to probably isn't helping (new metal) - lol.

What are some of your favorite creative things to do, Purpsy?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:44:26 )
@Wildfire: allergies aside im doing fie, doig some post by post rps, buying books ( as if I didnt already have enough xD ) drinking tea, snacking, painting drawing and looking for apartments

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/29 18:49:46 )
@TeaTales: That sounds like a productive day! Are you having any luck with any of it (other than finding books, 'cuz they're usually easy to find! XD )

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.