Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/2 21:43:23 )
@Vixen: Oh that's fun! I had some burritos earlier and I'm getting ready to make chicken satay, saag and roasted rainbow carrots






Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/2 21:53:29 )


Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.


@Wildfire: oooooooh that sounds good
i haven't had satay anything in sooooo long


I am not an actual NPC.
Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/2 22:01:28 )
@Vixen: Yeah, I haven't either - it has been a long time since I've made it, but I'm in a mood for it and managed to get it marinating in time for tonight. It's almost time to cook it! :3






Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/2 22:03:02 )

      @Wildfire: No, the fluffz are OVER ur headz.
      No on.
Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/2 22:05:37 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I haz invizible force-field?






Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/2 22:48:00 )

      @Wildfire: No, I am not melting the marshmallow!
      I am gently roasting it.
      To eat it.
      Marshmallow is for tummy not ur headz.
Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/2 23:50:27 )
@Anarchist Beauty: but 'mallows drip when you try to roast them over open flame!!! Where iz they gonna drip if not on my headz??






Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/3 00:13:07 )

      @Wildfire: You clearly don't know how to roast a marshmallow properly then.
      There is no drips.
      I do not waste the gooey goodness.
Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/3 00:14:15 )
@Anarchist Beauty: *iz (admittedly) out of practices*






Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/3 00:37:47 )

      @Wildfire: Marshmallows will catch fire first, then melt off the stick.
      I don't even let them catch fire.
      I gently roast.
      I don't like burnt marshmallows.
Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/3 00:44:32 )
@Anarchist Beauty: No, burnt marshmallows are not a whole lot of fun, that's true!! And they do make a pretty big mess!! :3






Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/3 00:46:50 )

      @Wildfire: I prefer mess free things.
      Bc I don't like cleaning. lmao
Report



Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/3 01:18:20 )
@Anarchist Beauty: oh I'm definitely with you on that!






Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/3 01:19:05 )




@Wildfire: Alright :3
I just woke up from a 2 hour nap =w=;
Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/3 01:20:47 )
@Purpsy: oh! You must have needed the sleep! I'm glad you got it.






Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/3 01:21:23 )


Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.


@Wildfire: ooooo let me know how it turns out! what are you using to marinate?


I am not an actual NPC.
Report

avatar closet • shop
please @ me

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/3 01:22:11 )




@Wildfire: Yeah it seems so :3

Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/3 01:25:35 )
@Vixen: oh- it came out wonderfully! I use coconut milk with spices for the marinade, then I bake/broil it. I also made saag (with mostly spinach), rice, and roasted baby rainbow carrots, with pita (couldn't find naan). It's probably not a pure satay (or saag) but there's but much left of any of it (probably 2#chicken, and another 2 big bags of greens, 3 cups of rice... For 4 people tonight). I think they were hungry!!






Report

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/3 01:27:22 )
@Purpsy: So what are your plans now? Are you going to work on anything fun? I'm about ready to just chill, now that dinner is done and everything is cleaned up...






Report
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2021/05/3 01:32:40 )




@Wildfire: I'm just watching Youtube videos at the moment and most likely just relax the rest of the night and doing whatever.
Oooh what did you have for dinner?

Report


Art Dump ☆ Avatar Gallery ☆ Quest Items



You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.