Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 06:36:39 )

@SorrowTheMad: that I did! And its perfect for you :3 assassin’s creed Valhalla :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 06:37:30 )
@Ruby: Yes, I love it! :D

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 06:38:10 )

@SorrowTheMad: now you won’t break the good phone xD I like the phone better than your computer xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 06:41:59 )
@Ruby: No breaky the phone, got it!

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 07:19:40 )

@Totalanimefan: Exactly! I did the angel subscription once and after realizing that it was getting the nowhere with getting the items I actually wanted etc I stopped it. And now I only buy cash, but even still with so much new stuff coming out and prices for them. Its near impossible to get anything! And it can be very annoying.

See you get it, i think only in Florida can you go to a beach and have it feel like your taking a bath. Haha that's so true! It does look like something from a magazine. I agree, the feeling of sand and salt is not a feeling that i like. But oh man does the smell of the beach and sounds appeal so much. Like even the smell of like the coconut suntan lotion when your at a beach is something that I enjoy haha(that's kinda weird though tbh lol). And yes it's pretty easy to find a quiet beach here which is really nice!

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

0 0 6 9 9 5 1 1 7
KittyBeary generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 6
Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 09:34:45 )

"migikata ni murasaki choucho kisu o shita kono heya no"

@Totalanimefan: You're welcome!
I'm doing alright :3
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 15:38:49 )

@SorrowTheMad: same. I would totally drop it without a case lol. How long have you had your current phone?
@NixieFae: yeah vs on here you give $20 a month and you are rich lol 😆 the items on Gaia are so expensive I think because they give away so much bonus cash. Got even it out somehow.
The water from the gulf travels to the Atlantic side too so the water can be in the 80’s during the summer. The smell of coconut sunscreen plus the beach is a wonderful combo. It’s hard to beat. ^^
Yeah more up north like in Maryland or New Jersey you can go to the beach too (the water is cold) but there are normally a ton of people and I don’t know if I would like that. Seems stressful.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 15:39:50 )

@KittyBeary: nice. I cleaned a lot yesterday and I walked to the store to get milk. I’m pretty tired lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 15:45:07 )

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Page 600 prizes have been handed out. If you didn’t get a trade from me and you posted on page 600, let me know.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 16:49:43 )

@Totalanimefan: Thanks so much Total! I didn't even know we got there already lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 16:54:03 )
@Totalanimefan: Just a couple months. It was a Christmas present from my parents :) Yeah this thing is super slippery without a case so I'd have definitely broken it without it. :)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 16:54:23 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks for the trade by the way!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:22:53 )

I just pop in and help chat, but I shall never know what page we are actually on.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:30:39 )
★
@Totalanimefan: it is a bit too chibi for me also haha, but I think it will grow on me eventually
I'm so excited I'm already planning my main team ALDKFJ its hard tho bc I love a lot of the pokemon from sinnoh

I sure hope it's like Pokemon BOTW HAHA that would be awesome. I like that they're setting it in the past, it's pretty unique
I imagine it will be somewhat like the wild area in sword/shield. that was my favorite part of the game!

Snap is coming so soon! April is practically here already (haha wow.. that's scary to think about tho)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:31:49 )

OOooo! A pokemon botw might be pretty awesome indeed!
Snap is beautiful looking too!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:44:48 )
★
yess.. I've wanted an open world rpg for pokemon for so long. I feel like for a franchise with so many environments and focus on exploring/discovering, it's almost natural right? it seems like they are heading in that direction with this game.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:50:05 )

I would love to explore each and every region around the world of Pokemon.
I've been waiting on a good MMORPG type setting for Pokemon. I have tried a few fan based ones with some good ideas. Would love to see that in Pokemon itself.

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 21:05:03 )
@Ruby: Yeah, ghost is very talented! But the work you do is also important and appreciated!

I'm using a lot of exclamation marks !!!!!!!!!

[Quests][Store]

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 21:32:11 )

Very adorable avatar and signature, @Kira: ! ^_^

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 21:58:17 )

@Kira: Aww thank you so much!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.