Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:04:32 )

@Totalanimefan: that first one looks so interesting! I wouldn't mind playing that one :)
I like the 90s grunge item, I think that's the rarest though so good luck to me lol.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:06:50 )

@Totalanimefan: haha I’ll like them better in a week or so xD kinda sick of looking at them right now xD so much prep work OTL they’re good items tho! Seamstress was the first RIGs set I prepped and uploaded :3 so it’s especially special to me~ (I didn’t pixel it of course, so I’m definitely not taking any credit for the design lol it’s a wonderful item!)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:09:48 )
@Ruby: -hugs you for perfecting seamstress- *o*

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:10:00 )

@Koah: Nice. Glad I could help haha. Sorry to hear you have been stressed. I have been too, but I think that soon it will be less? I really like that one. It might be one of my favs. I also really like At the Hop. Super cute.

@Kira: Thanks! Will you be using some of the new items?

@sunny: Yeah it does look really interesting. We don't really know much about it either since it's a lot different than other Pokemon games. Luckily for people that buy the bundle they will get the rarest from each orb as part of the bundle. Soon there will be people selling it. I'm sure.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:11:05 )

@Ruby: Never forget your first XD
I'm sure you area sick at looking at them at least for a little while. After you upload some other items I'm sure you will like them again. lol

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:12:16 )

@Koah: aww thanks :3 I did make the thumbnails so, proud of that xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:13:30 )

@Totalanimefan: haha yeah, it was a scramble to get everything done so I’m glad I don’t have to work with them now xD they’re good items! I’m just like....xD
I prepped 3 of the common recolors and 3 of the other sets lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:15:02 )

@Ruby: Wow that was a lot. How long would you say it takes to do one item?

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:16:54 )
@Totalanimefan: I'd love to honestly! I'd really like to see more of the color options for them though.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:20:13 )

@Totalanimefan: I live in hope!
It does look very different to the usual type of pokemon games. I used to play some (idk which) on the DS.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:20:34 )

@Kira: Each come with 3 different recolors. They don't show them all in the announcement. If you meant more than that, I do too but that's a lot of work for the staff ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:21:32 )
oop, I keep poofing away from my computer.
Good news, I found my coffee cup I put down 10 minutes ago somewhere in the house. XD

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:24:03 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I wanted to see all of the recolors available not ask them to make more haha.

[Quests][Store]

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:24:44 )

@Totalanimefan: Depends on the item, how many poses, but also how many pieces to a pose like like the pincushion for seamstress is one piece to save. But the unique long sleeve crop top is 3 pieces per shirt (middle and each arm) so it can be layered around other items, and there were 20 colors, and you have to do each one twice for male and female bases, and then the thumbnail for each color set. So it ended up being 140 pieces to save, and that took me well over an hour lol

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:25:59 )
Totalanimefan:

@Kira: Each come with 3 different recolors. They don't show them all in the announcement. If you meant more than that, I do too but that's a lot of work for the staff ^^

Kira:
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I wanted to see all of the recolors available not ask them to make more haha.

We've been working on showing previews for everything but we were really pressed for time so didn't get around to it

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:26:43 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@SorrowTheMad: Thanks~<3
And ... in essence, I guess? XD
It's an early concept of one of my OC's ^ ^

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:26:44 )

@Koah: That's a win in my book! lol
@Kira: Oh I see. I think they will when the item museum is updated to include them? That shows all of the colors right?
@Ruby: OMG that's so much work T_T How many hours does that take?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:28:41 )

@Totalanimefan: It really just depends on the item lol And how well you can navigate the PSDs because it just depends on the artist lol so you have to kinda get familiar with it first, and then sometimes there's some things you have to fix, soooo
Everyone does great work, some things just take a little longer~
we've been working really hard the last few days to get it all done xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:29:06 )
@Ruby: I love they got you on staff <3 It's clear you love what you do. <3

@Totalanimefan: totally! I feel like I'm turning into my mom- I get on the phone, talk with my hands, even though it's unnecessary and then I put down the thing I'm holding and poof. it's gone.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 18:29:21 )
Koah:
oop, I keep poofing away from my computer.
Good news, I found my coffee cup I put down 10 minutes ago somewhere in the house. XD

Send the kids on a scavenger hunt xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.