Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 18:46:02 )

@Koah: added by the way. i'm just tweaking posts there now while I'm thinking about it.

This is just me putting my ideas in motion when i have them no matter what comes out of it because at least its there! ^-^

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 18:49:56 )
"I will be kind and I will be sweet,"

@Koah: I do too - maybe that's why I have a hard time sleeping, even tho I've done TF-CBT :0

"If you stop staring straight through me."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 18:52:08 )

i have no idea what those letters mean. is it an adhd med or something?

My daughter doesn't have any medications. we just try to help her without them. We've got a couple fidget spinners lying around the house as well for her to use and i keep things for her to fidget with during her meetings.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 18:55:27 )

@Shadami: TF-CBT is Trauma focused cognitive behavioral therapy - mostly for those with PTSD or C-PTSD !
CBT or DBT (dialectical behavioral therapy) could help with ADHD I think!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:00:18 )

ooooooh yeah i haven't trusted therapists since i had to many bad experiences with them so didn't even think of therapy acronyms xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:07:19 )
@Shadami: Since you have fidget spinners, I recommend fidget cubes. <3 My family owned an educational toy store and fidget cubes are a lot more useful for kids who can't stop moving.
@0v7: They also told him to not force himself into sleep. They gave him meds for anxiety. Which, he shows no signs of being anxious, his comes in the form of body aches and no sleep. He had a good summer and got off the meds, but I've kindly asked him to get back on them since I'm noticing his pattern is coming back.

Everyone is different.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:10:02 )
Quick roundabout of topics: I just finished my brunch of squash. I feel so good. Thanks guys for motivating me to make good food. <33

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:11:03 )

@Koah: My recent meds change was changing my antidepressant to a different one that is sedative for night time, and an antipsychotic that is non-drowsy for the daytime. Both should help reduce the amount of medication I'm taking since I'm taking melatonin and benadryl every night TwT

Also that's amazing :D I need to make lunch... maybe something with leftovers..?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:14:16 )
@0v7: sounds like the new med changes will be much better! I hope they work for you. :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:29:57 )
lol Hot Topic used to sell some of the best clothes. Nowadays, I have a hard time finding anything I like in there. But things change, and that's okay.

And yay for eating healthy!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:36:05 )
lmao! I failed so horribly on the new little game for today. I'm thankful that they let you retry here.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:38:35 )
I struggled hard with level 1, but this one was a piece of cake for me. xD I loved the pun in this one, but I'm a sucker for puns lol.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:45:48 )

@Koah: I have seen them and I probably will at some point. We're in the process of rebuilding funds

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:46:56 )

I had to play the game for a second time cause the first time when the protagonist asked why everyone likes fighting the conductor just stared at me and I couldn't do anything xD

Admin — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:49:12 )
Hi everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful day and enjoying chapter 2!
Who knew Voltra had so many detectives!? haha

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:51:04 )

It was super fun to figure out who it was!
I suspected the cat first LOL

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:52:19 )

we've been detectives a long time.

Was it you Vozzy!!

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:53:17 )
Shadami, ohnoes! I hate when glitches like that happen. xP

Hi Vozzy! Yes, today is a great day, and that was a fun chapter! <3 Hope you're having a great day too!

Seb, That's a solid guess imo!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Admin — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:53:41 )
LOL You never know! I can be a tad cranky before my 1st cup of coffee. :vaughnxD:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 19:54:41 )

@Aisukohi: My second guess and actual first answer was right, because
It was daytime, and the goat mentioned DINNER. Who eats dinner in the morning??? lol

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.