Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:13:10 )
How's your day/morning going?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:13:36 )
@Koah: Good morning! ... and enter a new contestant in to the caffeinated and sugary drinks competition - cocoa!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:14:37 )
"I will be kind and I will be sweet,"

Morning Koah!!
I like cocoa, but only if I make it. >w>

"If you stop staring straight through me."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:15:41 )
@Purpsy: I have been trying not to overdo my caffeine, but it hasn't been working the last couple of days.

Cocoa is another thing I don't usually drink. But I don't really like sweet things most of the time anyway, so that's not really a surprise

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:16:48 )
lol! I only like cocoa when I make it too. It's a rainy morning, cocoa seemed appropriate this morning.

I'm hitting a wall with my son's christmas list. He wants to replace some of his action figures from a show that is no longer popular. So the toys are no longer being made.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:19:56 )
@Koah: Oh that sounds like a challenge - and potentially an expensive one depending on the collector versus play aspect of the show. What show is it?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:22:27 )

@Koah: It could have gotten better I broke one of my favourite braceletes and woke up with a slight headache... is gone now.
@Wildfire: I'm trying too but mindlessly add more than what I planned. And honestly I still feel sleepy a bit.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:26:45 )
@Purpsy: It sounds like we're both doing kind of the same thing. :(

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:31:40 )
@Purpsy: Oh no! I'm sorry you broke your bracelet. </3
I know the feeling. I took my favorite leather bracelet off one night and woke up to my puppy destroying it. T^T

@Wildfire: When my kids were babies, disney came out with Miles from Tomorrowland. It was a hit until for only like a year or two. We were so, so broke when the kids were small. I could only afford to get him a few small toys. He's played with them for the last 4 years and now they're breaking. Now he wants the ship... =3=" It was 70$ new at walmart when they were small. Now it's like 100$ used on ebay.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:34:53 )
@Koah: Oh ugh - that's really unfortunate. I hate it when things like that happen. What are you going to do?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:35:20 )

@Wildfire: Sigh yep... Next time tho... Next time...
@Koah: Ooof yikes! Well puppies will be puppies. Mine broke while I was trying to wear it. The string must have been worn out because I had it for years...

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:38:14 )
@Purpsy: Yes next time. I think I need to keep a log or something to help track stuff like this. -sigh-
And broken bracelets are no fun. I'm sorry.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:38:59 )
@Purpsy: Someone once told me it's good luck because you wore it out with love.
@Wildfire: omg! I found someone just trying to get rid of their collection on eBay. I hope it's as good as it looks. I went ahead and bought it. Santa is working wonders right now. lmao.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:40:24 )
@Koah: Oh, I LOVE that definition of a broken favorite bracelet! I will have to remember that! <3

And that is so awesome - I hope the collection is as good as you hope it is too! Go Santa Go!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:41:44 )
I have NO idea what to get for my kids for the holidays this year. They are long grown out of the simple easy things like toys. It makes shopping for them difficult.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:48:10 )
@Wildfire: when I was a teen, I just wanted gift cards for everything. lol. and toe socks. o.o
My daughter is tricky to buy for. She wants everything but still gets jealous when my son gets something specifically for him.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 16:54:58 )
@Koah: LOL. Yes, that has pretty much been our holidays for the last couple of years. Gift cards, things they need but don't know they need (if I can ever figure out what that is) and weird things like bottles of hot sauce - lol!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 17:04:20 )
lol, my husband and I were best friends when we were teens. My mom would always buy him new shoes and socks. He'd wear holes in his shoes because he walked to and from our houses. He grew up in the trailer parks, he was always awkward accepting gifts.
One time my mom gifted him cash, and he turned around and spent the money on me. She got so mad when she found out. XD
She still gifts him new socks and shoes every Christmas. lol. I think it's a tradition now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 17:06:13 )
Awwwww that's such a sweet story! <3
It sounds like a lovely tradition too, tbh!!

I usually get my kids a couple of shirts, PJs (because that's our tradition on Xmas Eve) and then whatever I can figure out to get for them otherwise.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 17:14:28 )
We actually have the same tradition. They get to open PJ gifts on Xmas Eve. <3

Teens are hard. I had a toy store for a few years, and my nieces and nephews would receive teen-orientated toys from me every year. Teen Orientated toys are so spendy. And well, teens these days are more into tech than hands-on stuff.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.