Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 21:41:58 )
@0v7: yeah I would definitely ask for somebody else is the same person shows up, trying to find your vein

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 21:52:53 )

@Koah: aw :/ I hope you can connect more with people in your new neighbourhood. I am terrible at connecting with people in general, but I get along with my neighbours. Today the people who live above us spotted my mum's bunny as he was running around outside, and we had a nice little chat :)

I'm sorry I'm not active much, I'm writing writing writing!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 21:54:12 )

One time I went to A&E and they had to take blood, and the nurse put a cannula in without my knnowledge. I asked her to take it out and she did, but blood spurted everywhere. My arm was covered lol. And I developed quite the bruise afterwards.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 21:55:47 )
@sunny: that sounds... unneccesary and painful and messy! OUCH.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 21:56:00 )
"The future must know where you've been."

That's not supposed to happen D: Same thing happened to me though - they put in an IV thing and like, there was blood all over my arm and I was like "HHHH"

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 21:57:41 )

@Wildfire: It was so unnecessary lol but it's procedue for them to do it in case I needed an IV, which I didn't XD it hurt like a b!

@0v7: ugh, nnothing like being caked in your own blood to cheer you up!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 22:01:14 )
............. uhhhh........

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 22:12:10 )

[draws out blinking cycles for all 3 sections of animation for 2 hours]
I don't like it.
[spends 30 minutes undoing it]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 22:17:42 )
@sunny: Awesome! I don't know what you're writing but I feel proud of you! It's hard to stay focused and continuously write. :D
I'm most active in the mornings during my kids' school hours. I get super distracted as the day moves on. :d

- Side note, I made a beef stew that cooked way faster than I expected. So now I'm sitting here drooling.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 22:18:58 )

@Koah: Thanks, I'm writing a short story. It'll probably end up as a novella though. Do you write?
Your dinner sounds lovely omg :o

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 22:22:20 )
@0v7: ....uhhh....??

@Koah: make something else to go with the stew and fill bellies?

......... I should go cook. I dunwanna. :/

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 22:27:52 )

@Wildfire: I thought it would be cool, but then I remembered.... this entire animation's maybe like, 2 seconds long. So it looks weird. The struggles of being an artist T_T

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 22:28:05 )
@sunny: I used to love writing! It's not something I dive into anymore. I don't have enough privacy or quiet space to really get into it. At one point I wrote down a few kids' book stories, thinking I'd get around to illustrating. That also takes time. lol. Writing is one of my hobbies that comes and goes. <3

@Wildfire: I don't know what to do for a side. o_o'

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 22:37:42 )
@0v7: yeah, I understand!
L
@Koah: uhhhh.. muffin things? (Blanking on the actual term)? Pasta? Garlic bread?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 22:38:03 )

@Koah: oh cool! Was kids' stories the sort of thing you wrote often? Or did you dabble in another genre? I've never been very good at writing for cchildren, it's hard to get the register right.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/30 00:11:28 )
I had a hot dog and chips for dinner lol. Kept it simple.

Sides for beef stew could be some sort of starch, like rice or bread? Probably late to the post, but that's what I would suggest.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/30 00:14:30 )
... I'm back. I was cooking -----> Dinner here was ground beef + mushrooms + onions and garlic + zuchinni "noodles" + fish sauce, rosemary, and thyme, plus egg noodles for the boys.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/30 00:17:37 )

I had my aunt's tacos. Store-bought pico de gallo really sucks somehow??? Like, chopping up a couple tomatoes plus half an onion and adding lime juice + garlic powder was a lot better than this.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/30 00:18:59 )
That sounds like a yummy dinner, Wildfire!

Seb, store-bought tends to be more expensive sometimes anyway.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/30 00:19:58 )

Yeah definitely - I think my aunt paid $7 for a tiny container of pico de gallo. If she bought tomatoes, it'd probably be cheaper + tastier if she let me make homemade pico de gallo lol

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.