Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What Is Something You Know You Should Do More?

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 17:54:31 )
For me, I know I should be washing my pillowcases more often.
I have pretty acne-prone skin, and I know that washing your pillowcases every few days is a must for keeping your skin clear.
But I can't justify washing one or two pillowcases at least once a week? It seems like such a waste of detergent...
I'm forcing myself to wash all of my sheets now, pillowcases included. Do you wash yours as often as you should?

What's something you know you should be doing more often? Drinking more water, avoiding certain foods, etc.
Why don't you do the thing as often as you should?

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 18:46:29 )

Exercise. But I come home from work feeling like I've been hit by a truck and I need my day off to recover, so I don't.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 18:53:27 )

Oof that's a big mood. I also could stand to use more exercise. Honestly I could stand to do a lot of things more. But tired.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 19:22:36 )
。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:

Definitely turning work in asap instead of procrastinating. I know that my deadlines are later but it would be better to be ahead of the game instead of wait until the last second...

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 19:29:23 )
@Count Trashula: Yeah, between work, school, and maintaining a social life, I wish I had more time for exercise.
Maybe once a week I'll go out to a trail in the woods and enjoy some nature, alone-time, and exercise in one.
But it would be nice to be able to make more time for it. Maybe I can master homework and running at the same time.

@Priestess of Pie: If I have work or school in a day, I'm less likely to do ANYTHING else that day.
Activity energy has been spent. Wait to recharge.

@kaichoukai: That's how I feel about school. I'm sitting on a two paragraph report proposal that I know will only take me an hour,
MAYBE, but I'm putting it off when it's due tonight. I will do anything to fill my time other than what I'm supposed to be doing.
But I'll be productive about it? Like instead of doing classwork I should be doing, I'm cleaning at least...

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 20:42:28 )
Atm sleep xD but with a little Baby you have no chance xD she didnt sleep well
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 23:12:06 )
i should be practicing my singing, guitar, and piano more regularly...but ive been so depressed and im always super busy with classes & other obligations :(

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 02:44:24 )

I really need to be a lot more physically active then I have been the past year. Go back to at least walking around outside.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 03:22:42 )
I wash my sheets/comforter every other week but pillowcases every week. I don't know if it's actually helping me, but it does make me feel responsible to do it haha.

oh and yes I should also exercise. draw more
e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 05:56:29 )
i could do the same tbh

but also i just need new pillows. lol.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 06:29:45 )

@Booderdooder: A nature trail sounds really nice. I might see about finding one of those near me; it'd be a lot better than taking walks in my neighborhood. ...idk about running and homework tho.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 06:41:48 )

Gosh there’s so much I could list. But I’ll go with homework. I need to do it way ahead of time or at least plan and outline it so I’m not scrambling

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 07:38:25 )

@Booderdooder: You could flip your pillow over midweek so that you are using a fresh side.
I should drink more water. I’m a lot better about it but I still fail at it sometimes.
I should also be better about my skincare routine, and I do like doing it, but the thought washing my face with cold water or waiting a long time for it to warm up.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 08:28:08 )

I should probably walk the dogs more.
My boyfriend does it instead.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 10:00:07 )

Since 1103 posts.

I need to sleep more lol. I get up at 5am every day but I have a hard time falling asleep early. Once it hits 12am I force myself to go to bed but sometimes Im just staring at my ceiling till i actually sleep .

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 03:05:32 )

floss, but my dental anxiety is so high that i always get scared it's gonna pull out me teeth or something @~@

i'm a rascally rabbit
rap game bugs bunny

horsey facey

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 16:13:41 )

According to my pathology textbooks, you're supposed to wash/change out your pillow cases every DAY. I haven't done so in.. a shameful amount of time. Don't think about it though ;v;

I should also stop drinking soda and caffeine so much before I end up with brittle bone. Stuff zaps nutrients right outta you
But they taste so good.
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 17:05:28 )

A lot of these I need to do as well D; I’m a clean person but I’m lacking on certain things and I need to shape up!

bloop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/22 04:09:21 )

Sleeping on time but I'm a night owl by heart

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.