Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Starting from scratch. ;;;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 21:54:00 )
@pachi: HECK YEAH!!! I mean, there's no constant... messaging right now or anything, so I was just doing laundy before. Getting paid to fold my own laundry. Yeahhhh.

Same! This morning was only about 3 hours of work? So I've been relaxing the rest of the day for now. Idk what I'm really supposed to be doing tbh.
It still feels like I didn't do anything though. /SHRUGS

Oh nooooo! I mean, pocket camp is fun, I just hate the fact that there's so much that costs money now. I'm like... MEH.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 22:11:19 )
დ დ დ დ დ

I just wanted to let you know that your art is adorable. ; u;
Hopefully I can commission you one day. <3

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 00:32:37 )
@kairie: Awwwh, thank you! * v*

I'll probably be open for awhile. Haha.
I've gotten sucked back into voltra.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 00:33:18 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Yandere: Well maybe I'll have time to gather some volts and commission you then! :D
Seeing the cute art you did for masa made me want one of my own. u wu

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 00:56:51 )
@kairie: I'd very much appreciate it if you did! * V* !!!

Masa???
My art is getting out there. TTuTT//

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 01:02:16 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Yandere: * U*

Aaah Pachi, my bad my bad haha. I know them as masa haha.

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 02:03:38 )

yes i am the masa-- i only use pachi on avatar sites now for sentimental reasons

@Yandere: LOL i was like... doodling and reading mang and stuff while doing my work-- i filled out my work log for boss to see but idk if she thinks i did enough but damn design is hard and i'm taking my time on it to make it look good sdfhjhg

watches my entire TL fill with animal crossing stuff now fdhsjhgh

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 16:33:52 )
@kairie: No worries! I thought it was an older commission or something and was just blaming my memory. Ahahahha.

@pachi: It's all good! * V* I've used the same username for years now so.. here I am.
Not... yandere obviously. That's taken on most websites already. Bahaha.

That's not too bad then! I was browsing voltra and gaia and playing some animal crossing, but, it was mainly just answering e-mails past a certain point.
That's pretty rough, I hope it's all alright. > > ;;; We don't really have too much to do besides reply with "I'm here!" And then hand in the necessary paperwork. Let's hope it doesn't escalate past that tbh. I don't think I could deal with livestreaming every day. Q vQ

AHHHHahha. I'm right there with them. Heh. I've been playing a lot lately. ;;;

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 21:16:33 )

@Yandere: oof good luck with that... hope it doesn't escalate much for you!!

everyone has |D glad they're enjoying it
    i'm here just
    no switch
    didn't even get it for pokemon
    smh

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 22:31:27 )
@pachi: I'm sure it will be fine. U WU Just gotta continue to be positive, you know?

Yeahhhh! I feel bad for people who don't play games. Haha. I'm sure some of them are going crazy just sitting outside when they're normally so social. xD
Oh noooo! D: Pokemon was really good too! You get get one of those switch lite things! They're a lot cheaper than the original switch.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 22:59:55 )
@valefor: I have the completed piece for you!
Please let me know if you want any edits/changes!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 23:01:37 )

@Yandere: Ahhhh she's so cute!
    And nope no changes needed! Thank you so much!!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 23:30:06 )
@valefor: I'm glad you like it!!!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 02:16:48 )

@Yandere: LOL i just remembered my friend talking about her normie sister just laying there bored af
    honestly having a hobby like this really helps in these times of need LOL
    yeahh i was considering it-- i like the yellow one but oof the price of the games as well. ;_;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 17:06:44 )
@pachi: Hahaha. I feel bad, but also not at all. I have a bunch of things to do, and I never know which one to do first. I don't even think I'd need work to keep me occupied.
Seriously! Even reading or painting would take up a lot of time too. Q vQ ;;
Ahhhh, fair point. It's good timing for all the games now though! I literally played animal crossing for 10 hours straight the other day.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 17:28:14 )

@Yandere: saaame, but i also just procrastinate the hell out of them sometimes "orz just spending my days on youtube ahaha
    10 hours wow LOL
    i just went to look for new casual mobile games to get into "orz

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 18:55:34 )
@pachi: Ahhh, I can understand that too. I just wish it was like: this is what you need to do for the day, then I could be done. Every 1.5 hours, I swear there's something new that I have to do. @ ____ @ ;;;
I'm even working on days that I shouldn't- all because my boss is working on their hours. HUFFS. I just want to enjoy my weekends and it's like 60 new texts from my co-workers and 20 new e-mails. aufakjsdhfkajsdf. No one knows what to do or what they're doing. AUGHHH.
AGGRESSIVELY PLAYS ANIMAL CROSSING TO FEEL BETTER.
Yeah, it's so good. TT___ TT /// I love it so much. It's easily of my favorite games, though most Nintendo games are, I guess.

Oooh! I like Epic 7 a lot!!!
I also play Bang Dream if you like rhythm games. : >
Or something simple like "cat game" is pretty fun too!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 19:58:19 )

@Yandere: i have a planner but i haven't really been using that because my scheduling is so :'D...
    yo wtf, they should let you have your weekend time to yourself at least >:U

haha i play cat game a lot
    but rhythm games i haven't been too much into because that actually requires my focus and attention lmao
    just downloaded a city-building game so i'm tapping at that but these games are all time-or-money so tons of waiting time lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/22 22:28:44 )
@pachi: Ahhhaa. I wrote down stuff too, but I haven't followed a lot of it. SWEATS.
I understand in a sense because they need to get everyone out and ready for people by tomorrow, so everyone is pressured. Ugh. I like working remotely but also... I kinda hope we can go back to normal work after this. ahahahaa. I shouldn't complain though, I spent MAYBE an hour each day doing little things.

Yessss. Cat game is best! Gotta collect all the cats!
Ahh, fair enough. I know a lot of people are the same way, myself included. xD I don't play every day. Heh.
I mean, epic 7 is good too! They end up giving you a lot of RL currency and you get auto play after the first few stages!

TH || dA ||webtoon

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/23 18:19:30 )

@Yandere: i more-or-less gave up writing my daily logs in my planner because it's basically the same thing... wake up, eat, work, eat, work, draw, sleep hahahah
    the 1 good thing about remote working is that time spent in commute is back but i discovered i just waste that time away anyway |D...

cat game's events are so intense too dshjghhd

oooo i'll look into that :O
    i'm a filthy casual i'll see if i get hooked on it or not--

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.