Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Starting from scratch. ;;;

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 22:27:40 )

their avatars are/were the prettiest out of all the sites i've been on but it's declined a bit recently lmao |D
    but i was there literally like 8-10 years ago so jfhjdhjhg i'm so fcking old

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 16:48:46 )
@pachi: Hmm. I mean, it's your comic so you can really do whatever you want. I know the feeling though. I can't seem to move around characters for things if they just don't seem like they fit in. q vq ;;;

Bahahaha. You're saying it like it's a bad thingggg.

Ah, fak. I have no idea. I'd have to do some research. See if I posted any art during that time. I know I was around when the demon tail/angelic item was out, because I manage to get two of each and I was super hyped about it. LOL.
It's cool! I don't think I was on there too much tbh. I ended up posted in like 2-3 threads. How typical of me. Bahahaha.

edit; I found some commissions from 2011/2012, but I feel I have even older ones somewhere.
like these

@dragonickittens: Ahhh, I don't think I'd have the attention span to play it too long. I never got into the farming/animal care taking part of it when it was a forum site and it's all pretty much only that now. Lol.

Hahaha. The only reason I wouldn't block them is if I'm nosey and they seem like the type to bitch about it on another forum. LMAO. I did that a couple of times and it's pretty funny. Sometimes the people back me up, and tell them they're overreacting, which is great. Not always common, but it's a treasure when you see it. Haha.
Same, same. q vq ;;; I've had a few freebie threads with friends, but it usually just dies out so quickly or I don't have the time to draw too much between commissions. I'd rather be drawing for friends or myself, you know?
Nah, I understand. I probably would have left again if pachi didn't start talking with me. There's not really too many other places were I feel like posting... or get replied to, I guess.

Ahaha, that's fair. Facebook has some good stuff circulating. I usually like checking up on my family and stuff, but I ended up deleting the app off my phone for other reasons. > > ;;; I'll go back and check up on it eventually... once I remember the email/password for it. Ahahaha. I wasn't really close with people in high school or college, so it's not like I have anyone that I constantly check up on. Plus the whole name change probably don't attract many people since I've been married. My hubby deleted his facebook now, so it just shows up as "Married." Haaaa.

I mean, that's a good thing as long as you have something to talk about, you know? I feel like when I'm talking I tend to jump topics a lot too. stares at our posts. LMAO.
I think it's normal to jump around a lot. You can't stay on one topic too long, you know?

Same here! I usually only rant about personal things that I do, not so much my intermediate family, I guess? Hehe. I love my hubby a lot, and he's more exciting to talk about, so I talk about him a lot! * V* //// Ahahahaha. I'm sure we'd find a lot in common about the two! It's always funny to hear stories from co-workers about their husbands. Especially when they have a lot of the same bad habits. Hehehe.
I don't either! Especially since I do the same thing! Unless I need to talk about something specifically; I'm really bad with small chat. It gets kinda tedious with "how are you" "good, you?" "Yep, all good here." You know? xD Unless that's just my overwhelming amazing social skills. /dabs.
I feel like it's really easy to tell if I'm annoyed or upset about something... I usually don't add in emojis or !!! or /// or ;;;. Hahahaha. It doesn't specifically mean I'm mad or annoyed at someone I'm talking to, but could be something personal, you know? I try not to talk to people too much if I'm upset though. /squints

Yeah! A lot of good memories, even if some of them will forever be stuck in my head. Can't unsee those things. I've never even seen Jojo, and I love the memes. Hahaha. I'll have to actually sit down one day and watch it. At least put it on when I'm drawing or something. I love all the funny memes that are associated with it, so I really need to watch the show and say I know all the things. Though, I'll never be as dedicated as some of the watchers who know what character is in what season and whatnot. Hahaha.

Ahhh, I know! I'm not really sure where the boundaries lie with specific people. I know I can be a bit... fickle sometimes and I really don't mean to offend anyone, I'm just not comfortable with certain things. ;;; I'll definitely be more open about things, especially if it bothers me. I know I can't indulge into everything that someone likes, but maybe I can avoid topics or something too. @ v @ ;;;

Bahahaha. Same here! I remember the dumbest things for not important things. Or I'll remember the license plate for my old car, but can't remember the new one. Pffffft.
I try and be as positive and give advice as I can, but I'm not as knowledge as certain people. I think I'm pretty different in most regards, because I handle things differently? Like I used to put myself to bed at 9pm every night and used to do my homework without my mom telling me? So, I'm always confused when students don't have the same motivation, since I didn't live the best... childhood. So, I usually just try to be positive and offer it when I can. ;;;
Yes! Gotta move forward and be positive! >: 3ccc

Hahahahahhahaa. I really don't mind avatars and drawings to be nsfw, unless it's like ... full blown... adult things. Like suggestive poses or nudity doesn't bother me at all. I mean... more so with females I guess too? Since.. I see that stuff every day. : p. A lot of the fetish-y stuff is kinda.. not my jam either. I'm not sure if that makes any sense. I'm pretty vanilla, I guess. Bahahha.

Seriously. The audacity of some people. squints. Yeah, possibly would have been a different story if it was a private message or something. Though changing up the whole commission just seems dumb. That's usually why I try and send wips on bigger commissions or if I'm uneasy about the design/pose.

Oooh, yeah! I read that one too! I like a lot of the romancey/cute ones! There's some good yandere ones too though. Heuehehe. I'd have tons to recommend to you if you want them. : >
One of them being Pachi's too! They're an amazing artist! They only have about 3 episodes up right now, but the art and characters and story so far are 10/10!!!

Seriously. That's part of the reason why I'll never go back to instagram. Smh, too many things to bother with, so twitter and deviantart it is! I feel like it's really just for models and photographers and filters and whatnot. My art and personal life isn't glamorous enough for that. Pffft.
Gah, so many difficulties with art. Why'd I get into this hobby in the first place. Hahaha.

Yeah. It's really difficult to do action poses and get it right, so it ends up eating a lot of my time, so I generally don't like doing it. Ahh, I used to have a "how to draw furries" book and tried it at one point, but it's just not my thing. I know I'd get a few more extra commissions if I could, but I'm content with just humans for now. Some of the furry stuff can be... complex and colorful so it's probably for the best that I don't venture down that path.
Aaaah, I appreciate it!! TT___TT I have a lot of things that I like from your OCs, so I'll just stick with those cuties! I eventually will draw your cutie spider though. adkjfhaskjdh. She's too cute to ignore. akjdshfasd. And if it's a freebie, then I can always just make it a bust. Hahahaha.

AAAA, THEY'RE SO CUTE. I wish I could get a bunch of them, but a lot of them are $60 minimum. TT___TT I got some knock off used hatsune miku ones, and I love them to pieces. akjsdhfakjsdf. Eventually I'll get my waifu ones. U WU Maybe when I go to Japan and see them. They don't really have a lot of gasai Yuno ones, so if I could find one of that, I'd probably snatch it up. ;;; I have a few REM figurines, but no nendoroid of her either.

Yeah, one day. I've been spending time away from my computer and using my laptop, so I don't have much drawing time in general. I'm also still trying to finish all the dolls for my toyhouse. I have 84 more to go... which isn't too bad considering how many OCs I have. Hahaha.
CSP is a great program though! I'm glad I was able to buy it. : >

Aaaaa. I'm glad. ;;; It was a nice piece, even after all this time. ;;;
It's a good feeling when people draw your characters, even when you commission them. Haha.

YEH. I should do that. She usually holds a small senpai plushie, but a wedding addition one is a must. Hahaha.
Awhman Hahahaha. I could see them doing that too! XD I'm sure they would have exchanged a few ideas and talk about their plans- most likely in private though. Don't want people seeing "I kidnapped the girl and killed that guy she stared at once!" LMao, might get some reports about that.

Yeh, that's true!! I don't know how people are able to keep track of chat + play at the same time. I can't barely type a message without getting distracted. ;;;
You do pretty well with it though. The delay isn't even too bad. U WU

I usually just play the switch like a handheld but we have a switch dock right underneath the tv and it connects as soon as you turn on the game, so it's really easy. I'd have to plug in the PS4 wires and it's a hassle. /flops. I need to beat the game that my co-worker lent me though. I feel bad for holding onto it for so long. Hopefully I can give it back to him after this whole pandemic thing blows over. I'd feel so bad if I never gave it back.

Huh. I didn't even know it had that feature. I thought it would still pop up with messages, but I guess it holds off until you check it?
The other discord I'm in has like 60 people with so many different text channels, so there's always someone posting. It's really hard to keep up with the messages there, so my discord always has that red circle saying there's new comments. I don't always have volume on or notifications, so I don't respond right away if there's a new message. ;;

Ahhh. that's sad! The rainfall is so calming to me. q vq ;;; It's even better when I don't need to go outside. Bahaha. I like when it rains in the summer too, because I don't need to water my garden. : p Always taking the lazy route. Hehe.

You're doing great on the com so far, so I think the commissioner will be happy with it! * V*
Yeahhhhh, it was a mess to start off with, but I suppose it was predetermined to go down anyway. The website started up drama and whatnot when it first opened. I wish the original pixel artists and admin stayed, though I know there was a lot of gossip and stuff spreading around, and one of my friends ended up getting involved in it. q vq ;;;

Ohmygosh, of course! * V* That's part of the reason why I'm trying to master the twitch emotes. Hahaha. I'd be honored to have my artwork on your stream! /beams.
I'd be more than happy to draw anything for friends for things. As long as it supports them. : >
Ehhh, nothing I can do about it. It was a cute character, so at least it wasn't too bad sketching it out. I probably acted unprofessional about it, but I do tend to be more lenient at certain times. ;;;
EXACTLY! If I did decide to do RLC, I would allow it to be used then, but using pixelated money seems kinda shitty tbh. I mean, she definitely credited the artists on there, but she just clumped together all of the pieces too, so it was almost like you couldn't tell who'se artwork was whose.

Thanks! I'm missing 7 of the 14 right now, but I haven't really gotten any luck with getting any of the new ones. Aaaaa. I suppose I'll try.. and get it next year. TT___TT Not many people are willing to trade them away without me spending a ton of money for it. aaaaaa.
Yeah! It's really a great game!
Aaaaa. It would be a dream. ;;; I'd have to steal all the designs you make too! Hhahahaa.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 20:48:25 )

@Yandere: I was a part of a few sites like that, so I get it. xD I was on a dragon pet care site and I loved it a whole lot, but I ended up not going back on due to being busy IRL.

Lol, I get that. I had someone block me on my NSFW twitter today. :) They posted something that was really bad and they pissed off a lot of people. I made a parody of the comic with a crap ton of stock photos. The best one was with an eraser. xD But yeah, its awesome when someone comes up and defends your side and calls someone out on their BS.
Yeah, that seems to be my luck on the freebie threads too. I either get a lot of people posting or no one posts at all. I think people are starting to get picky on freebies, but I don't want to say that is the case. And same here, I'd rather draw for friends or myself too. At least then I know they will say thank you. xD
Eh, same. You are probably the only person that I'm talking to actively on here so I get it. ^^;;

Yeah, they do. I think one of my favorite facebook memes was of this goose that looked like it had fire on its head. It kept being marked as "violence." Ever since that bird photo, I've been eager to click the filter off just to see if it is the bird or not. Sounds like you had a good reason to do so. I know if you check in your social (or other) tab in emails, you can see if there are any notifications from facebook. Its the same for me, most of the people I knew in highschool didn't really like me, I was the weird kid. Lol, my hubby has a facebook, but he only uses it for mobile gaming, you know? I think my profile states that I'm in a relationship, so I don't think anyone would try to hit on me, but I've been surprised in the past.

It is normal to jump around a lot. It helps keep the conversation going, you know? Plus you also get to know how somethings are for some people and get their reactions on topics. Especially if it is a funny reaction. xD

Makes sense to me. xD Same here for talking about hubbys. I love to talk about him but I don't usually state anything that is bad. He drives me nuts with his raging, but thats the only "bad" think I state, you know?
Same! I suck at small talk. I tend not to talk to people when they bring that up. I can't really say my social skills are the best. ^^;; They tend to be lacking a whole lot since someone called me annoying. After that, I just stopped talking to people entirely IRL unless I'm working or if someone talks to me first. The only time I say something first is unless they are doing something that catches my interest.
I get it, I'm the same way. Other times, I just sit there and lurk. Plus I find it annoying when someone asks me, "What's wrong?" I tell them I don't want to talk about it and they keep pestering me on talking to them about it. xD It drives me nuts.

Lol, same! Jojo is pretty good, but if you don't know where to start, ask a friend that watches it and they will give you a good place to start. The most popular meme is the Jotoro and Dio meme with, "Oh, you are approving me!" My favorite Jojo character is Joseph. His over reactions are probably my favorite part in the entire anime with him yelling, "Oh no!" or "Oh my god!" Older Joseph is probably the funniest on the reaction stand points.

I'm the same way, so I get it. I tend to say things that may offend others, even if I don't mean to. Avoiding certain topics are probably for the best, so I get that too. Don't want to talk about something that makes you uncomfortable, so its completely understandable. If someone doesn't want to understand, then they need to leave.

xD Ooof, I remember my old dress from when I was a kid, but I don't remember my phone number or my current address. I have that stuff saved on my phone, so I hope I never loose it. XD
That's the same for me. My childhood wasn't the best either, but that is a completely different topic all together. xD But for some kids these days, they probably don't care due to their parents not caring, but I can't say that is true. I don't know how people raise their children.
Yesh! That's all you can do. :)

Nah, I get it. But some people have different fetishes or kinks. But nothing wrong with being vanilla too. You do what you like, you know?

I know, right? But I agree, I'm the same way with bigger commissions. But if I'm about to line it, and you want to do a major design change, then that bothers me. I think the worse part of that comm though was that I actually forgot to save the commission on my art program. All I had was the WIP.

Send me the recommendations over discord, please. :) I'll pin the list and read them when I can.
Oh cool! I'll have to check it out some time. xD

I understand on that. XD I post photos of my food some times if it isn't related to my art work.
Eh same. I can't tell you how many time I just wanted to out right quit.

Action poses are difficult! I'm not even going to disagree. I would look at a reference pic, try to chibi it, and it never looks right. Even if I trace the outline of the reference model, then chibi that, it looks even worse! DX As for the furry part, I suggest starting off simple, if you decide to do it. Draw a paw avatar you like or draw fan art of an anthro character you like. I know that's what I did, it seemed to work a little. But everyone works differently. xD
Of course! And if you do, just take your time with it. :) I've probably drawn Lucy two times, but its because trying to get the leg pose correct is really hard. XD

I know, right? I think the $60 is worth it, but my issue right now is trying to find a place to put it. xD Sometimes the knock offs can be funny but also very meaningful, you know? If you get a few of Yuno, take pics and send them to me. :) I'd love to see it!

I have my desk top, so I mostly use that for my stuff. xD I wish you luck on your dolls. :)
I know, right? And same here! All the brushes are awesome.

I honestly can't thank you enough <3
I agree. :)

Do iiittt!!! Do it do it do it! I'm sure a lot of people besides me would love to see this. xD
You have a point on the private message parts for sure. Plus I'm sure Jace would have sent him a ton of links to places to buy things to help get Yan. xD

Not gonna lie, its not easy. If I'm in a mission where I can look in chat, I at least let them know before hand then read into chat to see what I missed while I was playing. I then respond to everyone in order, if I can. XD
Thank you for letting me know. xD

Makes sense to me. :) I'm gonna guess your coworker either forgot about it or might have not cared. I'm sure he'd be understanding if you didn't beat it either. I lent a PS4 game to a friend and they ended up never playing it. I'm happy they gave it back before I moved at least.

It really depends on if you are logged in on your phone. I usually have most of my servers set to "@ mentions or everyone". As for switching it to online, offline, or do not disturb. When you see your name at the bottom, usually where the chat areas are, you can switch your online status there.

Lol, nothing wrong with taking the lazy route. The only time when I know its raining, at least where I am now, is unless someone told me or I can hear the thunder.

Thank you! <3 They loved the colored WIP so far, and I'm pretty proud of it myself. :) I just need the motivation just to finish what I started though. DX
Yeah, I remember the drama. X_X;; When the website shut down for a few months and I went to another one, I was trying to find a friend of mine. I stated in the post that I didn't want any drama and I only wanted to find my friend. The thread ended up getting closed by an admin, and they told me their reasons for doing so. I was really cool with it and told them it was ok. Sorry that one of your friends was caught up in the cross fire. :(

I'd have to edit one of the images on my stream, but I can put up the doodle you did for me. :) I also wish you luck on mastering them for sure. xD
Its the same for me. :D I love drawing things for my friends, even if it is just a silly little doodle. I have fun with it, you know?
I don't think you were, but you tried your best. :)
It is shitty! I know someone in the art freebies wanted to have people draw their twitch mascot so they can put it on stream. I think that's why I'm also hesitant to draw something like that for free for someone I don't know. I had a friend tell me that one of their friends wanted some art for their offline banner, but they stated that my sig couldn't be on it. I'm not going to give out something for free for something like that without my sig on it, especially to someone I don't know.

I wish you luck on getting the rest, sounds like you might need it.
You'll be the first to know if I make anything new. xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 20:18:21 )
@dragonickittens: Yeah, just not my cup of tea. I like forum sites more, despite not really talking too much everywhere. Hahah.

Oh what. That's crazy. I mean, some people just have the wrong opinion. HAHAHA.
Seriously. I'm down to no gold after buying some adopts and art. Q vQ If someone really awesome pops up, now I have no gold. Haha.
I mean, I'm relatively picky when it comes to freebies too, but I'm mostly the one drawing too, so. MEH. I also never really know what to say either, so I end up posting and running, that's what most freebie threads are now anyway, if not all of them. Oh how I miss the old gaia days- even if I'm getting more art now. It was nice talking to people and getting to know them. askdjfhaksjdfa.

Whaaa. I don't think I've ever seen that one, though a lot of the people I follow aren't really.. meme people I guess. Since it's mostly family and older people that I've known from like college and stuff.
I haven't been on facebook in a few months now, there's some personal stuff preventing me from checking it, so I don't want to bother with it.
I was more the quiet kid, I guess. I don't like social interaction and most peers are well... not my thing I guess.
Yeah, I was really into facebook with farmville for awhile; playing with my mom and siblings, but it got boring really quickly. Haha. I'm sure the other friends I had on there got tired of me posting requests for things. Pffft.
I think I have my profile set to private for the most part, but I don't think many people really look through there for relationships anyway. If they do, that's kinda strange. I'm sure there's still people out there that would do that though. I remember in high school there was this guy that would tell me all the things he would do with his girlfriend, but would ask me out and stuff still. I was like ????? At least I had a gaia boyfriend at the time, so I used that as an excuse. LMAO. Ahh, the good ol' days.

Yes!! Nah, I don't usually complain about mine, unless I'm curious about something or want people to be on my side. LMAO. Even then, it's pretty rare anyway. : p Tbh same here. I can't really complain too much, he treats me really well. xD The raging is part of it too, and he's really loud when he's gaming with friends, but otherwise no complaints here. Haha.
It's just... short and no meaning I feel like. Haha. It's like having to talk to someone that you don't know well or don't want to talk to. @ ___ @ I just think I'm awkward and don't know when to say things. Idk. I'm not strong socially. I only talk when needed and I guess I'm pretty quiet, so I get spoken over a lot. I'm not well versed in a lot of stuff too, I guess? Like, I hate talking about politics and government and economy and history. It's just awful and always starts up debates and you need to fact check everything and know information- just ugh. No thanks.

I'll probably start from the beginning, from what I hear there's a lot of information in the first season, even if it's not as good. I'll probably be drawing while watching it, so it'll seem a lot faster. xD I tend to binge a lot of things when I draw. u wu
Ahahaha, I love the approaching meme! I also like the "SURPRISE IT WAS ME, DIO." meme. xD I don't understand it, but whenever I see it, I have a good laugh.

Yeah, can't understand a lot of people if you don't know everything about them. Like, blood splatter and gore things don't bother me at all, but it's tagged as nsfw a lot of the times, so I need to be more careful with it. Even the blood splatter animations I did had to be a trigger warning for epilepsy, which I've never thought about until it came up in conversation. @ ___ @
I'm surprised some people don't get the clues about talking about certain things, but when the topic is changed or goes silent, I guess they usually simmer down?

I remember my old address too, and the phone number! Though, I don't know the house phone at all. Hahaha. I usually tell at my students about remembering
their phone numbers and I don't preach my own words. WHOOPS. Even when filling out resumes and stuff, I have to think about emergency contact numbers and birthdays and year dates. Ugh, too much to remember.
Yeah, I had to get past a lot of stuff on my own. I'm lucky to have my hubby who helped me through a lot of stuff. I'm the happiest I've ever been with him now. : > I call him my knight in shining armor. haha.
You're probably right. Kids to learn a lot of stuff and how to act from their family, after all. It's such a shame that so many people have kids and just... don't give them the things that they need, you know? It's really sad when there's more than one kid and they're all neglected. I can't tell you how many students hug me like 5 times a day just for attention, or act out. It's insane.

Nah, I know. I just don't know why people feel the need to share it with every individual sometimes. xD Especially if a couple of people don't comment on it or ignore it completely. I'm just secretive on a lot of things, I guess too. I feel like a lot of things.. shouldn't be said in public. Idk, that's just me though.

They really are; even moreso when it's perspective. Doing perspective on chibis just looks... more simplifed? Then it messes up the whole style. I've seen some people do it really well, but I guess it just works better with certain styles over others.
Gosh, yeah I used to try and do that too. Now if the pose looks too difficult, I don't even bother with it. xD I already know what types of things are going to cause me problems. Hehehe.

Haha, thanks! Yeah, it's just a lot of work to mess around with something new. Sometimes it's nice to break out of your comfort zone when in an art block though. I did that once with an orc girl and a bow and arrow, and I'm still really impressed with the piece. There's an artist I know that whenever they're in an art block they draw a bunch of mermaids. xD I'm not really sure how that works every time, but hey- whatever works!

Fair enough. I have a lot of my apartment littered with a bunch of stuff. I originally had my figurines on my desk, but my cat kept walking around it and knocking them over. I wouldn't want them to be damaged. Now they're in a case in the corner of our apartment. I'll have to show you a picture sometime. It was an IKEA thing that was pretty cheap. Took awhile to set up, but definitely worth the quality. U WU
Gosh, yeah. Yuno is best waifu. I have a boob mousepad of her, but I think that's really the only thing I have of her. They don't have too much of her merchandise out. Though, it is an older anime, so I understand in a sense.

I've started to do 3 dolls a day now. Still going to take me awhile... and I'm creating a new OC story soon so... just going to add more to the pile I guess. HAHAH. Fak.
Hehe. I need to start sketching out my comic for next week soon, so I should really get to that. Ahaha. They have different waifu types, but Arata is sure going to try his best to get Yan to like him. ;; Poor thing.

He's brought it up a few times, though usually just to ask if I'd play it again at all. ;;; I'll definitely give it back to him when I can go back to work, even if I don't beat the whole thing. I'm sure he doesn't care too much though, since it's not constantly that he asks for it. I'm just awful with games and need to be in the mood to play certain ones. I'm a weird one. Haha.

Hmmm. I think I have most of them muted besides @ 's only, but I still get the notification that someone has posted something new in one of them (like the red symbol that pops up on the bar). If I'm logged out from discord, it doesn't pop up. I'm just always on discord now, since I'm working right from my desk. It's only when I go to watch a movie or go to sleep that I really log off and don't bother with discord.

The finished result looked great too! I'm sure they loved it when they see it! : >
Gosh, yeah that website was a disaster waiting to happen I guess. Someone had told me that before too, but I just really liked the items and ... well everything so I went with it. Sad, but I know it will never be replicated again. Q ___ Q That was their second time after all, so I don't think three times the charm. Haha. Ehh, it's alright. There's bound to be drama and craziness with a bunch of people working together. You would think that some people would keep it strictly professional, but that's not always the case. q vq ;; If I had the money and the knowledge to do an avatar site, I totally would. Not that I'd be the best for it, but I'd try if I really wanted to keep it going. ;;;

I mean, you don't have to! It's your stream and having your art up there would make the most sense. Haha. I was referring to when I eventually end up possibly making twitch emotes. Though, there's so many professional ones; I need to not judge my artwork on theirs. SWEATS.
I think that's really shitty tbh, yeah. Q vQ Even more so with freebies. I hope they at least told people ahead of time. I had someone offer it in my shop, but they mentioned that they would have offered for me too, but they knew I wasn't accepting anything. Since I knew the game they were streaming, I thought about it and they said they'd pay for it with gaia gold, but eh. I ended up not taking it. /shrugs.
AWH HECK NO. I would definitely not be giving anything to anyone without someone paying for it. SMH. I hope they ended up not giving it to them.

Haha, thanks! I ended up getting two more (I didn't play that much honestly) but there's always next year. One of my friends helped get the others items I needed, so I'm good for now. ahaha.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 19:25:29 )

@Yandere: Makes sense to me. :) I kinda like playing sometimes, you know? xD zOMG! was pretty good, but its pretty dead now.

Yeah. xD I'm sure the adopts and art was completely worth it though. But I understand. Right now, I'm more likely to buy items than art on Gaia. Most people have bribe shops or don't have a set price. I was trying to go for a bribe shop on Gaia, but..... I wasn't having any luck on that, so I switched to a PWYW shop but kept my minimum to 10k plat. Anything lower for what I'm doing doesn't really seem worth it, you know?
Which I get that too, I'm picky as well, but it seems like the people who are requesting the freebies are being picky too. XD But yeah, it seems that hit and run is the way to go. Even though I do that, I at least put down something to enact a conversation so they feel like they have someone on there that isn't a hit and run. But trying to do live stream freebies hasn't really been a great move so far. No one on Gaia really joins in, you know? Or at least not til the very end. At least people from my discord joins in and requests something. I should probably do Chi and Tiny a freebie live since they are always in the chat talking. I did one for Chi recently and she loved it.

That could be the reason why you haven't seen it. It was a very funny meme, but only slightly. One of the things Zuk banned was the phrase, "Look at that fucking bird." The comment won't post. xD But who knows why it kept getting marked as violent?
Makes sense to me. Only go back on when you want to. If it is for personal reasons, then that is completely ok. :)
Eh, that was the same for me. But it was really funny when I started to add my friends on facebook, people I didn't like or talk to started to add me. I eventually weeded them all out from my constant shit posting and cringe. I... Wasn't really the nicest on my facebook when it came to people on there, mostly since I didn't really care. But on Gaia, I was a little different, but still cringey, if that makes any sense.
Oof, I remember farmville, never really got into it. I played a game similar to it called "FarmTown" but I think it shut down years ago. I would get payed and get some resources when I did work for people. It was really nice. I will agree, getting those request notifications were very annoying. I really hate the Candy Crush ones. I would get sent 5 free moves and it would never be there when I needed it. There are a lot of strange people on facebook, and you'd be surprised. I can't tell you how many dudes tried to get me to date them over facebook. Most of them were really creepy. Oof, I remember having a Gaia boyfriend. We ended up breaking up though. His dad IRL thought I was some creepy old man trying to do things with his son. We were the same age. :T But it doesn't matter now.

Lol, its the same thing for me. But at least he treats you well. :) Mine just drives me nuts. xD Well, we have that in common, both of our hubbys are loud when it comes to them gaming with friends.
Yeah, I completely agree with you on that part. Can't talk about anything without it bringing up some kind of politics. My bio dad is the reason why I hate those things. DX Its one of the main reasons why that topic is not allowed in my server. I don't like talking about it and when someone does, someone wants to take it to the next level and be an ass about it. DX

Yeah, there is a lot of info in the first season. Mostly since most of those characters are very important. But I'm the same way, I doodle when I'm watching things, if not eating.
Lol, the Dio memes! xD I love those so much. I was thinking about doing a face replacement on a chibi of my persona and put the Dio face on her just for shits and giggles. Then have a blank slate for people if they want to put a face on her. XD The funnier, the better. XD

Before I left an art server on discord, they actually banned any kind of gore art. But before that ban was in place, I posted a gif of my bloody doll crying blood. They said it goes into NSFW. Then they banned that kind of art work all together. I ended up leaving that server since I want to try and practice gore art, even though it may not be TOO bloody, you know? Its one of the main reasons on why I bought Jezebel. But yeah, those animations do have slight flashing on it, but it isn't too rapid in my opinion.
Probably? I'm not too sure though. I tend to just stop replying if I have nothing else to say though.

It is a lot to remember. DX Luckily my resume is up to date. But yeah, I have to open up my phone just to get my ICE contact numbers and stuff. I can't even remember birthdays, let alone the year dates.
That's the same thing with mine. He's probably helped me through thick and thin. To be honest, if I left him or he left me, or what ever else. I don't think there would be anyone else that could handle me. ^^;; Not gonna get into the gritty details on that part though.
No, I can believe it. Some students that I took to school were the same way. One child cried the entire way home because the school didn't have his whale or something like that. The child wasn't in any way neglected, but his dad seemed to be a hard ass about it though. I'm sure he was adopted, but I don't want to assume. I don't really think they knew how to take care of his hair since most of the time there was too much product in his hair. So much hair grease all over the seats. DX

Makes sense to me. Luckily, I don't really say much in public unless I'm talking to friends or family. Most of the time, I just get in and get out. I hate being in large crowded places.

Oof, it does though. I was trying to do one of a reference I found. The chibi was laying back and looked really cute. I was trying my best to eye the ref and draw it like that, but I wasn't having much luck. Then of course, trying to draw the character on it I wanted.... That wasn't working out at all. :( I'll have to come back to it some time later.
Lol, like hands? I want to try to doodle my Gaiaonline's avatar pose, but hands get me every time! It either looks like mittens or sausages, no in between. DX

It is, but some times, it works out, depending on what you do. I remember seeing the orc girl chibi, I thought she looked so cute! Maybe I should try the mermaids? I'm not too good with them. xD But I'm also not too good with drawing spooder girls either. DX I love Lucy to death, but drawing her tends to excape me every time.

Makes sense to me. I'm just happy my mom's cats don't really jump up anywhere. Both are pretty old so they don't have much energy like they used to. And feel free to post the pic in the discord when ever you want. :)
Lol, boob mouse pad. I heard those kind of mouse pads are pretty nice though. And you probably have a point. The best place you can find those kinds of things would either be in Japan or go over to EBay and try your luck. ^^;; If anything, if you want to try doll customizing, you can try making your own Yuno. XD I want to try to get into doll customizing, but I don't have the money to buy the stuff I need, sadly. I was gonna try to do my OCs, then some anime characters after that. Yuno and Emma were gonna be the first anime characters I would have done.

Ooof, good luck! And what is the story gonna be about? :)
I wish you luck, sounds like you might need it, you know? And yeah, he's trying his best. xD Its still funny on the axe bit though.

Makes sense to me. I'm the same way when it comes to games, you know? I'm either in the mood or not in the mood all together.

Ah, I see. :) I know when you have it put for @ mentions only, it just shows a white dot next to the server. Completely muted doesn't have that except for the ping notification for it showing up as a number. Discord is weird.

They loved it. :) I'm glad they did.
Yeah... Its sad to see a good website that you like get shut down, you know? Unless someone copied the files, saved it, and wants to rebrand it, I do agree with you. You have a point, some times you just can't avoid drama despite you trying to not let it happen. I would help you out on that, but I'm not really the best for those kinds of things either. DX I tend to loose interest or I'd loose inspiration for making anything, you know?

I know, but I don't mind having someone else art up there. :) If someone asks, I'd let them know who drew it. Though it doesn't really seem to be the case most of the time. ^^;; And yeah, don't compare your art to theirs. I think your art is really cute and it fits what I'm trying to go for.
They did put it in their post, but I'm not sure if anyone actually drew them or not. ^^;; You had your right not to accept it. One thing is for sure, I probably wouldn't accept any Gaia gold/plat, Volts, or any thing else, for my art work for twitch streams.
I ended up never doing it since my friend never gave me the refs. Plus I wouldn't want to do it since I don't have the confirmation that they would credit me for the freebie, you know?

I guess if anything, I'll put up a goal thingy on my twitch stream on buying one, but I wouldn't know where to start on it. I have the tip link of course, but trying to make a tip bar is something I'd have to look at.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/14 23:37:52 )

@Yandere: i thought i'd replied but i guess i didn't LOL

lrghfhdhg imma just focus on developing my few (in comparison) OCs fro now LOL... keeps redrawing and upgrading them

ohhhh you were around when i was around then :O
    but i don't remember you... i think?? what was your username?
    (but i recognize kagi's username LMFAO)

omfg zOMG
    i played that so much back in the day
    poked around it recently and it's sad how dead it is hahaha

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 17:13:26 )
~I am the animal crossing~

@Yandere: uhhh, sorry
My obsession with animal crossing continues...
I’m playing like 14 hours a day. >.<

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 19:20:16 )
Going to cut this into two posts. squints.

@pachi: Ahhaa, it's all good. I've done that way too many time before. ;;;

Yeah, fair enough. Not like me who has been uploading like 5 new OCs every day for another story now. Hahaha. Fak.

Ermahgerd!
Hmm, it should have been Yuracye, I think. That should have been my main one. Not sure about the mule accounts I had though. Whoops.
BAAHHAHAA. I mean, at least that's one person!! It's gotta be something. adkfjadsf.

I didn't... play it at all. Wheeze. I have no brain cells when it comes to equipping items and stuff. I just.. go "oh, that's cute Imma wear that." and then blame the game for being too difficult when I die easily. | D

@lina: Nono, it's all good! I completely understand.
It's raining in my game right now and I want to fish, but I've just been lazy lately. hahaha. I also visited one of my friend's islands, and I'm like wtf can I do to make mine better. squints.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 19:23:30 )

@Yandere: i got a toyhouse code last night so i've been dumping my OCs in there, nice to visualize them now haha |D

ohhh hmm yeah i don't remember you RIPPP

adfagjgdf
    i was so into it like i still have un-soulbound rings to this day and that's literally whats boosting my invo worth LMAOOOO

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 20:33:43 )
@dragonickittens: I'm pretty weird with playing a lot of games. Like I'll play some pokemon games for 200+ hours, but I'll play another game for like... two. Haha.

Yeah, always worth for adopts and art. U WU
I like art on Gaia moreso than items, but a lot of art shops are so picky with things or way out of my price range. ;; I don't really use items other than to dress up my avatar sometimes. It's really rare that I keep the avatar. I think I have like.. 3 gaia avatars saved as OCs and I wouldn't mind getting rid of them Hahah.
Yeah, I like doing pwyw shops or really cheap flat prices, but it's definitely not work the gold for how much effort and time I put into it. I've had some sketches take like two hours and I get paid nothing. Haha. Just going to stick with my regular prices unless I really feel like drawing something.

I'll never understand how gaia works tbh. hahaha. It's the same batch of people requesting the same characters over and over, it seems too. Like there's like three different people requesting their fan characters of My Hero academia and I'm like.... hmmm.
Ehh. I used to hate hit and runs, but I'm awful at small talk, so maybe it's for the better. Haha.
Nah, people on gaia don't want to take time of their day trying to get one piece of art unless it's like super godly and can't get it other than RLC or something. It's really rare that people stay for anything.
Yeh, just draw for Chi and Tiny. xD I'm sure they'll love it too, and they'll definitely say thanks!!

Hehe. That's pretty funny. Ehh, maybe the bird is actually on fire? Animal abuse? We'll never know.
It's just been a bit crazy here lately. Now I've been getting these random lower rib pains and back pains? So I'm trying to lay down and use my keyboard instead of sitting upright in my chair. Hoping this helps, but that means I can't do the comic this week either.
I don't think a lot of people in our age group really want to chat, they just want to say that they have a lot of friends on facebook or something. Idk. Sometimes they even add random people. /shrugs. I really only care about my family, but we all catch up about things during holidays, so that's about it.
Ah, that's a shame. The notifications were super annoying all the time, though I really tried to just ignore them or scroll past it.
I never got into candy crush at all. I definitely don't have the patience to sit there and wait for moves or whatever.
That's... the weirdest thing I've ever heard of. Hahahaha. I've never had a problem, but mine is also on private and I think I've always been set to engaged or married or in a relationship or something. /shrugs.
Hahaha. I think I had like two gaia boyfriends?? One used this picture of this emo kid who was a model and I remember someone PM'ing me and being like that kid is lying, that person is one of my friends and that's not his account. I was like??? da faq. It ended up not being him anyway, but it's not like it was really serious anyway. The other one I actually really liked, but he was like really clingy/mushy and was on the other side of the country so our times never matched up.

Yeh, I like to think he's my soulmate! I mean we disagree on a lot of things, but he's really supportive and understanding about a lot of things. We're sorta opposites in a sense soo. I like being up early and getting things done right away and he does everything last minute. He's very social and talks a lot, I... hate talking and just listen and nod. AHahah.

Politics are the worst. My hubby talks about it a lot of the time and I complain about it. I don't even know who is on what side and who is running. I just.. zone it out. It's all a corrupt pile of garbage in my opinion anyway. Not much we can do about it.
Yeah, everyone views it as a "this one is wrong about this." "This one said this." Not worth my time or effort. Smh.

I'll watch it eventually. If my vacation is cancelled, I'll have tons of time to watch it then. : > Or at least two weeks worth of extra time. Smh. Dio memes are the best. Hahaha. I've seen some of the weird clip scenes in the show, but I'm sure every episode isn't like that either. U WU
Omg haha. I might have seen that before. Jojo memes are just the best. Can't beat them.

Whaaaa? Really? I mean a little yandere blood never hurt anyone, but maybe they have a backstory on it? Who knows.
I feel like blood, especially on chibis, is like... a joke? Maybe on realism, I could see it pushing the boundaries or if it looks super real, but like??? Some red dots on a chibi? I don't understand.
I don't think the blood splatter animations would do anything, but you never know. I'm not really sure how epileptic seizures work anyway, but I'm not going to take the chance.

I think mine is too, but my workplace made us update it and send it in for some reason? I'm not really sure. I wanted to update it to apply for public school this year... but well... thanks pandemic. Guess I'm here another year then. Haha.
Gosh yeah. I'm lucky if I remember my own birthday most years. Hahaha. It's so hard to keep track of the days. Would be even worse if I didn't work remotely. ;; Then I'd really have no idea.

Aaaaah, hard same! I don't think anyone else could handle my ... quirks I guess. Bahahaha. Nono, it's all good! I completely understand!
Oh man, yeah. Dealing with kids is pretty rough sometimes. Q vQ I like to pretend that everything is going well for most of them, but I know there's struggles at home too for a lot of them. That's why I tend to be relaxed about a lot of the assignments, but it ends up making more work for me, which is sorta annoying. Especially when I have limited time to hand something in or grade it. It eats away at the free time I get at home. Though, that isn't the case now since I'm doing all of the stuff from home. A lot of parents have no idea what to do about a lot of stuff. I just hope these kids are happy and healthy for the most part. q vq ;;;

God, same. Q VQ It's part of the reason why I hate shopping for clothes too. Nothing ever seems to be in my size or it's too expensive and I just... there's always so many people. I hate it.
Malls are the worst too... but there's also cinnabon and auntie's anne or something. * Q* Worth it for the food sometimes.

Ahhh, yeah. It's really tough if the proportions are weird. If I really want a specific pose, I try to search "chibi poses" so at least the proportions would be similar and you can play around with it a little bit. u wu
AHAHAHHA FAK. HAnds are the worst! I either draw little blobby things or they're super detailed- there is no inbetween! xD It takes so long to draw them too, I cry. Same problem with feet, so they will stay as nubs. Haha.

Yeah! It took such a long time to draw, but I'm still really impressed with it. Kinda wish I shaded it, but I'm also partially glad but it's to nice just the way it is. akjdfhadsf.
I mean, it doesn't hurt! * V* !! Just gotta find your drawing niche! I find that drawing something I'm not normally used to drawing helps sometimes, but I also spend more time on it, so idk?? Maybe I just need to focus and play around with the sketch or lineart more before I fully submit it.

Gosh, yeah. I'm so glad my cats don't jump on the counters at all. > w > It would be really bad otherwise since we have chocolate and other things they can't eat on it. They've been jumping pretty high in the bedroom, but the only troublesome thing about that is that they knock down my stuffed animals or get hair or clothes I didn't put away. Hahah.
It's pretty comfy! Sometimes my mouse doesn't respond as well with it, but if I switch it out every now and then it's fine. Could just be that my mouse is finicky. /shrugs.
Aaaa. I'm really bad at customizing things, so I'd rather just wait for a company to make it perfect. ;;
I have like a 3D pen type thing and I thought about making anime figurines through there, but it takes hours to get something tiny so I can't even imagine how long it would take to make a figurine with so many details. x ___ x Then I need to hope that I have the right colors and match everything up well. Ugh. Maybe one day.

Just doing a cute school story with uniforms for right now. Nothing planned past that, but I usually get things going once I get names and personalities and stuff. xD

Really is a bummer.
I think someone mentioned making the avatar thing for it, but I think I only kept one of the avatars anyway? If that? I'm really finicky with keeping a lot the avatars because I can't put them into stories or whatever.

Hmmm. I know I've seen some random people tip streamers for something when they're on there, so you never know! That oof person came in and tipped some money after all! xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 20:35:41 )
@pachi: OoOOOOOOH. You gotta... give me a link so I can stalk. >:3ccc
I used to hate toyhouse, but now I love it. It's better than weebly, which is what I used to use.

RIP ITS OK. I didn't really post too much anyway. I'd be surprised if most people knew me. /squints.

OMG HAHAHA. If only you could sell them and they were worth money. RIP.
IT's like all that aquarium stuff, it's useless now. Sjfadga.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 20:41:27 )

@Yandere: ohohohoho
    still updating it but yea
    send help

squints back
    i was pretty much all over the site and knew a ton of stuff
    but then again it's been years and my memory has been allocated for other things |D

LMFAOOOOO yeah true omfg
    oh well the site is dying anyway

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 20:45:29 )
@pachi: OHOHOHOmg. You have so many cuties. EYE ZOOMS AT SMOL CINNAMON ROLL. I SEE U.
It took me forever to get mine set up. Just wait until you get started on profiles. /stares off into distance. It takes forever.

Aaa. I liked it a lot at first, but it waned over time because I'm not talkative. Weep. The items were pretty cool from what I remember though! I really wanted that shadow-y wispy thing for the longest time. Idk if I ever got it rhough.

RIP. THERE GOES MY ART INCOME.
It really is though. Idk how they're still running.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 20:49:05 )

@Yandere: ofmdjhg i am way too lazy to set up proper profiles sdhjhfjhg just writes a blurb or two

yeaaa the items were super nice |D.. i miss them, some of them are so my aesthetic
    heck, i developed my Aesthetic (TM) on there tbh
    in hindsight

they're a shell of a site
    but ig some people go on there for nostalgia's sake?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 21:13:04 )
@pachi: Hahaha. Mine aren't more than a paragraph or too. I don't have my OCs that developed. A lot of their storyline is all jumbled up in pieces in my head... so yeah. Literally just vibing over here.

Yeah, there were a lot of nice items. I actually remember wanting a lot of them. xD Which is surprising since I usually just collect to have the items. SWEATS.

Aaaaahahaa. I'm still on there, but for art reasons. Otherwise I don't draw or...get art.
That RL money struggle.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 21:54:43 )

@Yandere: Lol, same. I'm gonna try to go back to that one game I was streaming for about 20 minutes. xD Hopefully. XD
Yes. UwU
Same here! I probably make a new avatar on Gaia every 10 to 12 days now. But that really depends on my mood and how the avatar looks, you know? Some times its hard trying to make a new avatar on there with almost 3 pages worth of items! DX I need to see about clearing out my invo of junk and reorganizing it, but it takes a lot of time and work, you know?
Oof, I know, right? Part of me wants to see how those animated head shots would turn out on Gaia or here for that matter (the response on Pantheon has been pretty positive), but I don't want to think its not worth the time and effort if someone is just gonna low ball me on it, you know? The process for each layer takes sever hours just to do it. I do the sketching first, then the coloring, then go on to the next layer. DX I think for your OC, it took me almost 3 hours to complete? But it was worth it. :) She turned out so nicely! Best trade I've done with you by far!

Oof, same! I will say this, there are a few MHA OCs that I do like that have been requested in the past.
Yeah, I do agree. ^^;; But some times even if it isn't much, talking to them about personalities for their OCs are the best, you know?
I know they will. :) I'm sure you would too if I doodle a few things live too. xD

You have a point. I guess the only person who would know is the person who make the image.
Oh jeez. :( I hope you feel better soon. Again, if you want help with coloring or lining on the comic, hit me up. I'll try my best to shade it, but I can't promise it will look good. ^^;; The only thing I ask is to tell me the character names so I can find them on your toyhouse so I can get the right colors for them. :) Plus this will help me get some kind of time management and dead lines down. xD
Oof, you are probably right. At least you are able to catch up with your family when you are visiting. :) Its probably better to ask them how they are doing IRL than asking over the net. XD
I usually just click on the notification tab just to get rid of the notification. xD
Oof, same. I do like those kinds of games, but Candy Crush is just annoying with the adds, plus I hate the art style of their characters. DX
Yeah, it is pretty weird. xD My profile is set to private, so no one can see my info unless they send me a friend request or something like that.
Oof, I know a lot of people liked to cat fish people with pics like that. I know there was this really famous emo kid pic that was used a lot for catfishing. I think I saw a recent pic of the dude and he ended up changing from male to female. She looks really cute too! I remember having a few Gaia boyfriends and stuff. None of them worked out either. xD

Disagreeing is a big part of being in a relationship, plus its a good thing to disagree on a lot of things. :) I also think of the same way with Gine. xD

My hubby and I don't even talk about it. If we do, its only something I see online and we talk about how ridiculous it is. xD
I agree, it isn't the worth the time and effort.

Of course! If you do, feel free to tell me what you think of it. :) And yes, Dio memes are the best. xD Some times the episodes can get really weird. I think in Stardust Crusaders, there were a total of 4 weird episodes in a row. xD

I don't really know myself, but there isn't much I can do about it. But I didn't really want to ask since I didn't want to pry and seem like I was being disrespectful, you know?
I don't understand it either, but who really knows what people think these days. Violence is in a lot of media, either in anime, movies, TV shows or video games. I'm pretty used to seeing those graphic things to an point. ^^;;
I wouldn't blame you for wanting to be cautious on it, I would be the same way. Now since I think of it, I should probably take off the pixel animation in my post layout due to the flashing nature of it. ^^;; I haven't had any complaints yet, but I think I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I wish you luck regardless, it sounds like you might need it for what ever comes next.
I remember my birthday pretty well now since its so close to my daughters. ^^;; Plus due to how there was an emotional roller coaster around that time, it makes sense to me.

Lol, same here! xD At least someone else gets it. xD
I agree with you and I hope for the same. :) Sounds like you really like and care about your students too. I was the same way when it came to my bus routes, same way for the kids that drove me up a wall. I wouldn't want any harm to come to them and I want to make sure they are gonna be safe going home.

Oof, I agree. DX Trying to find a cute shirt that I like in a XL is hard, same goes for pants in a 2XL. Maybe if I loose the weight in a healthy matter, I'll be able to find clothes that will fit me. xD I also agree, too many people, I hate it as well. DX I really hate it when someone I don't know is like less than two feel close to me. It drives me up a wall!
I love getting those mall prezles, so I agree with you on the food part 100%!

Haha, I understand! I found a few cute poses online that I thought were cute. :) I'll have to post some in my discord server for you to see later.
Ooof, completely understand! Plus the small details you make are amazing on the hands! Hands down! No pun intended.

Shaded or not, I still love it! <3
I would do that for sure. Just see how it turns out. :) Feel free to post your sketches and line art too! I'd love to see it some time! <3

Lucky, my mom's cats like to jump on the counter and eat the food. :T The highest the other cat can jump to is on my bed, but its because he's getting pretty old. He loves to sleep on it.
Ah. :) I mostly want to get one of those since it will give my wrists some kind of support. DX I can't game for hours on a time like I used to with out my wrists driving me up a wall.
I understand on that. My customization is good to a point, but not completely. DX
Trying something small is a good way of trying it out. :) Plus even if you don't have the right colors, you can always paint over it too. Trust me, if I had one of those, I'd be starting off slow and steady. xD

Now I'm kinda curious, would it be in the same universe as OCY? If it does, it would be a little funny plus you can have background cameos of your characters. xD I would probably do that if I was dedicated to it.

Makes sense to me. I mostly create avatars for fun and go from there. xD I wish I was a little more dedicated to making an avatar closet. XD I'll probably try again next year.

Lol, this is true! I found out who Oof was and stuff. We talked for a little bit. I didn't know you could change your name for the donation notification. xD Even if they didn't change the name, the messages and the amount was entertaining enough.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 19:28:39 )

@Yandere:
Username: DragonicKittens
Reference: Mah yandere boi, Jace
Draw this outfit if you can. You can remove the mask part if needed.

Style: That really pricey one
Expression: Crazy Yandere vibes, make him look nuts. xD
Price: 50k
Other: Have fun with it :3

To any mods, sorry for double post. I wanted to make an order. UwU
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 20:07:47 )
@Yandere: I’ve been trading with people on Instagram.
Trying to get cherry blossom stuff. I
have like 300 petals and I don’t have many recipes.
I’m hoping to find either recipes or someone who will craft the bonsai and branches if I have the ingredients.

Omg, it’s so true! I love my island but I keep seeing the prettyiest pictures of other islands!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 21:14:14 )
@dragonickittens: Will respond to large post in a second. ;;;
But you already know accepted. Haha.

@lina: Ohhh. smart idea! I'm too nervous to trade with people online. ;;; My hubby tried doing one for selling turnips and they took his stuff and kicked him out. asdkjfhasdkf. So, already have a bad feeling about it.
I'm missing 6 of the recipes. TT___TT They were so tough to get with the bunny day event overlapping!
Ohh. I have the branches and bonsai recipes if you want me to make them for you. O: I should have enough petals to make them. I think it also takes clay for one of them too? Unless I'm thinking of something else, but I have the mats for it anyway. : >

Seriouslyyy. I want to change mine, but I'm also like... I LIKE THE GENERAL DESIGN OF MY ISLAND and dont want to mess with it. aaaa

TH || dA ||webtoon

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 22:06:18 )
@Yandere: I will happily give you all the ingredients if you can make me 1 branches and 2 or 3 bonsai.
I got a recipe for a bonsai table that's a table with 3 bonsai on it, but it requires a cherry blossom bonsai and another one to make it.
So I want a few extra of the cherry blossom bonsai so I can make that table someday.

So far I haven't been scammed, but it could happen.
Mostly I'm making people friend me and mailing them items after they pay or give me mine. XD
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.