Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Starting from scratch. ;;;

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:41:43 )
@Yandere: Awesome! Trade sent. Fine by me if you can't get the Vanora Doll in there ~ I'm happy to add a tip if you do! Thanks! :volkanxD:

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:45:45 )

@Yandere: haha it's good to slack off a lil too, we're not perfect
    though the people who are are crazy omfdjhgh

yeahhh
    tbh i still don't know how/why i ended up with such a massive intricate project with a ton of plot but here i am
    i generally like consuming slice-of-life things as well _(:3/
    yea haha i used them to leevl up my comic drawing skills +_+)9

oh godddd i didn't even touch the animation part either
    but i'm really bad at animation in general so im like. ok. makes a character blink and smile and thats it

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 21:55:29 )
@fozzy: Oooh, tempting. > w > ;;;
Eheh, thanks!

@pachi: That makes sense! It kinda just seems like I put it off until the weekends though. xD I need to keep my apartment at least SEMI clean. In case people decide to stop by. Though I wear pajamas all day long so... I'd be in trouble either way. |||OTL
My hubby's grandmother literally dusts, vacuums and mops every day- I'm like what the hecccc. I wonder how she has the energy still sometimes. I do the dishes and I'm like WHELP DONE CLEANING FOR THE DAY. Fak.

Shhhhhh, just accept your fate. O WO ! Plot is good though, gotta keep those readers enticed- especially with cliffhangers- love those... so much. /winces.
Really? O: I feel like I lose interest in them fairly quickly... despite.... making ... one. SWEATS.
YES. +1 to your drawing skills for every one!!!

Bahahah. I tried to and just... it's so confusing. I'm so used to just working with layers. I wish Firealpaca saved with transparent background. I've only done pretty simple ones too! The most complex one I did was a pokemon one, and really I was just copying the layers from what I found. So, NOT REALLY.
I love doing blood splatter/flickering animations! Those are pretty simple too. U WU

OH ALSO! Here you go! Lemme know if you want any edits/changes. I wasn't sure about a lot of things. >> ;;; And I was just... too anxious to ask.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 22:08:29 )

@Yandere: same haha
    my room is like... well it's big so i don't have to worry about terrible clutter but neat and orderly? only some parts
    omg grandma keepin' sharp with cleaning i see
    it's good exercise... tbh LOL

yeahhhh
    i gotta tackle it slowly though, i keep wanting to jump ahead but the plot and world need to buildddd
    haha basically the only anime i bother to watch nowadays are slice-of-life... just chill things i don't need to be keeping up with the plot with

ooh i used firealpaca a couple of times just for fun, never got quite into it @_@ went from sai to csp and haven't went anywhere else--

AH MY CHILD HE'S SO CUTE
    thank you!!!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 22:30:56 )
@pachi: Awhman. I have a pretty small bedroom, haha. The kitchen/living room is pretty average sized though. I make the bed everyday, so I've got that going for me. And I'm neurotic and change the bedsheets every week. > > ;;;;;;
Hell yeah, I don't know how she does it.
It's what sorta keeps her going, I guess! She's very social and goes out a lot too. I'm pretty sure she has more energy than me. LMAO. I can't understand it. ;;;

That's my problem. Fakkk. Ch 2 I'm like AND THIS PERSON DIED. LMAO. Next chapter, thanks.
I'm awful at writing.. and just... talking so I guess that makes sense why I'd be flopping when it comes to actual stories and chapters and whatnot. Gotta add those spicy details sometimes. ;;
I watch a lot of things, though the romance ones always get me every time. Ahhhh.

It's similar to SAI, which is what attracted me in the first place. Haha. I've gone through a few programs. e ___ e I started with photoshop first (whatever came with the tablet, back when it wasn't pay for monthly type of thing), then I got a bootleg version of SAI, then that died. So I went to... then I bought ArtRage, which didn't have clipping layers, so ... fak. Used GIMP for like a week, I couldn't use it at all. Then I was broke af and found FireAlpaca which was free so-
Then bought CSP after I bought it for a friend and she loved it. So many transitions. Let's hope that CSP stays... pls.

AHHH, I'm glad you like it!!! * A* !!!!
Thank you for ordering from me again! <333

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 22:59:45 )
@fozzy: Here's a work in progress for you! Let me know if you want anything edited/fixed, otherwise I'll move onto the lineart phase. : >

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 23:11:25 )
@Yandere: Its coming along nicely! I'm pleased! :vanora_icon:

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 00:01:05 )

@Yandere: i make my bed everyday too but i only change my sheets seasonally |D;;; they're due for a change actually orz
    oooh healthy grandma!! that's really good

oof i feel that
    i think i did get a bit better over time but now... we shall see. (keeps drawing
    ohh i don't think i particularly go /for/ romance but if it's there i'll don't mind haha

man that's a long line of programs LOL
    yeah i started on PS too but after i discovered how crisp sai's lines are im like ok bye forever and then ps just lagged for me ever since LOL
    csp is kinda the best of both worlds for me, a ton of functions that sai doesn't have u_u

np~~ i'll stick around to chat hehehe

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 00:39:40 )
Starting on the coloring now!! >:3ccccc Might stop to watch a show though. askjhfakjsdhfds

@pachi: Ahahha. I think I changed them like... once a year at my old apartment. LMAO. It sounds gross but didn't have access to a washing machine so. WHELP.
Heckkk yeah. SPRING CLEANING TIME. I love the smell of cleaning products though. Maybe I'm a tad bit insane. If I was stay at home all the time, I suppose I'd clean besides like... weekly but my full time job tells me otherwise. U WU
HECK YEAH!

I'm 100% sure you have. The more you work on something, the better you get at it! Which takes... quite a bit of time, but EH. /stares at all the projects I've been putting off.
Omg. The romance gets me all like fakjsdhfkajds. But the cutesy ones! Like My love story was sosososo cute. ahhhhhhh. I'm just weak for cute things, I guess.
SAME HERE! IF I actually bought SAI I probably would have stuck with it, but I was a poor high school student??? at the time so rip. Bootleg version of everything it was. U WU //
PS is just.... a giant mess tbh. I wouldn't be able to afford the monthly payments at all so... glad I ended that relationship. THANK U PS, NEXT.

AHHHH. FRIENDSHIP LEVEL UNLOCKED????
I'm glad I have someone to chat with. That's why I left here in the first place. Gotta love being anti-social. HYUP.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 00:58:31 )

@Yandere: oh damn that sucks 8( but now you're making up for that going hard at it weekly--
    for me im like... there's always something that needs to be cleaned so yolo-- cycle through them each week orz

ye one of the anime i'm watching rn has cute lesbians and i'm just
    clutches chest they r so cute actuaLLY

ngl i wanna buy sai and use sai2 but like... sowwy csp is new best friend
    but sai is nice and light so if i wanna doodle...
    ADOBE ON THE OTHER HAND GOODBYEEEE goddamn sub model sucks so bad

winksss yesssss
    LOL i lurk a lot too but i also dragged my friends from other sites here too >>;;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 01:32:56 )
@fozzy: Another work in progress! I'll be finishing it up tomorrow when I get the chance. : >

@pachi: That's a good point. Never really thought about it that way. Squints. I like cleanliness though, I just wish it wasn't so exhausting and took so much time... all the time. Lmao.
SERIOUSLY. There's always something that needs to be cleaned. It's kinda... annoying sometimes. Like, I JUST cleaned that. SMH.

OH NOO. Is is Amanchu?? Diving anime?? That's the only one I can think of. Hahaha. Otherwise pls let me know!! I will probably watch it. O UO

Friendship ended with PS, and started with CSP. Ahahahha.
Awhman. I usually try to switch over to one program. It gets tedious with things and very unorganized with two programs. @ ___ @
I remember I used to do lineart on one program and then coloring on another for awhile. Gosh, that's exhausting. ;;

O: !! I tried to get my friends here, but they ended up lasting like a week. |||OTL.
Then again, it's on and off quiet here, so I really can't blame them. u wu

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 01:40:38 )

@Yandere: gotta suffer for that... perfect end result LOL
    ugh just cover everything in plastic, don't need to clean no more LMAOOOO

it's an idol one, oshi ga budoukan ittekuretara shinu
    it's one of the seasonal ones, and it's soooo cute actually. glad i gave it a chance |D

oh god yeah switching between them is a paiiiin. not to mention the file formats!! i realized that i should save my files in sai as .psd instead of sai for future-proofing and so glad i did. "orz
    though i save everything in csp format now hmmm

yes that's true!! gotta chat it up with regulars for it to be fun on here |D

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 03:04:57 )
@Yandere: no rush at all. Cant wait for the finished piece! :3
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 03:19:26 )
@pachi: ALWAYS SUFFERING. SCREEEM. But it's also clean so, the time is worth it I guess. TT___TT
PLASTIC. You're a GENIUS! The only thing that would be awful would be the summer. Imagine wearing ... shorts and just... you stick to everything. The horror. Ugh.

Hmm, I'll have to search around on sites for that. > > ;;;
I love when that happens, omg! TT ___ TT !!! It's just ones that catch you offguard! ;;;

Ahaha. Quick save! It really is a pain. I totally forgot about all the different file formats, yeesh. I think I used to just save it as a .png. Haaaaaa.
Don't miss those days.
HECKIE YEAH. I would if I could. Besides the chatter area, I feel like it's weird to just WHOOP IN THIS CONVERSATION NOW.
Especially when I go back to work. I'm gone like 12 hours of the day. Going to miss out on so many things.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 03:38:55 )

@Yandere: plastic is what asian people use
    always
    wrap their remotes, their sofas, everything

yeahhh! it's on gogoanime :3
    also i think on youtube... unless it was taken down lmao

i save finals as png but i'm paranoid so i'm like 'you never knoooOOOooOow' and keep original copies too orz

yeah i know how you feel too _(:3/
    but you're welcome to hit up any of my threads too ~
    a lot of people just come back and continue their convos, seems like most people on these sites are working age adults now hahaa

we're so old

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 03:46:30 )
@pachi: Ohhhh. Damn. I mean, I try and keep the plastic on things as long as possible until it starts to look.... gross. I don't think I'd ever put plastic on my bed though. I'd never sleep. REEEE. Everything else i could deal with. U WU Time to wrap everything in plastic, I G U E S S.

Is it a safe site? > > ;; I'm always nervous about those things, so I stick with crunchyroll, netflix & hulu. SWEATS. Gotta be paranoid with all these viruses these days.

Awhman, I delete stuff all the time. WHEEZE. I clean out my folder every week. Gotta stick with the cleaning, YA KNOW. imighthaveaproblem.

Ahhh, Thanks! I'm still sorta anxious about new places, but maybe when I'm feeling adventurous and I have the time I will.
Oh thank goodness.
Haaaa. Man, Samies. TT___TT I feel so weird talking to people in their teens. I'm like. aksjhdkajshfdsjkf
Dare I ask how old you are? > > ;;;;;;; I feel like I'm a bit older than some people, but I've met a few in their late thirties, so it's not uncommon.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 03:52:11 )

LOL imagine rolling around on a plastic-covered bed
    that's soooo uncomfy haha

so far it's been ok to me _(:3/ but i get that adblock going lol

omGGG wow i hoard my digital files since i like to look back and compare my old art with my current art hahahaha

yeee take your time :3
    & i'm in my late 20s
    still in denial over how damn old i actually am now LMAO

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 04:06:35 )
@pachi: omg hahahaha. The noise alone would keep me awake omg. Akjdhakjdah ahfak. I can barely get a full nights sleep as it is. Omg. It would make so much noise. I cry.

Ahhhh, okay. I have ad-blocking too. I should probably just watch it on my ipad instead though, probably safer and I can take it on the go. >:3cccc
Best conclusion.

I mean, I upload them practically everywhere, so at least i have the png files ell over the place. I even have a set imgur account for all my OC art. SWEATS. I've even done those fancy "drawn in year XXXX" memes for deviantart. /fingerguns.

I will do my best! >:U
OH. OKAY GOOD. Same here! * V* /// So.... so excited to hit that 30 mark. CRIES.

It's actually time I went to bed though. Have to start getting back into the work routine. TT___TT I'll chat with you tomorrow!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:02:46 )

@Yandere: it would also feel sticky on your skin and not very insulating LOLL

oooh yes
    do watch if you get a chance to and lmk what you think of it ^q^

haha i do that too but i'm also super paranoid
    also i should try one of those yearly progression things, rn i only do monthly summaries but lmao seeing how far my art has come is funnn

ugh 30s are looming and i am Not Feeling It

^p^) hope you sleep well!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 14:22:55 )
@pachi: That would be so awful. Hahaha. At least it would be clean though, so that's something. U WU I think I'm better off just changing my bed sheets every weekend.

Yes, I will! I mean, I should have more time with all this craziness now. I wish I could draw and watch anime. I tried it a couple of times, but if I need to focus on the piece, I can't really get anywhere. Hahah.

SAme. Just not with keeping it in my computer folder apparently. ||OTL.
Oh, I've done both of those! I wish I didn't delete some of my super old art, but eh. What can you do. Look at this work of art. Truly have progressed. It's kinda nice to see. Wish I could just... improve a bit more though. sQUINTS.
I do the monthly ones too, it's a lot quicker to keep up with! Then I move all my old art into a folder on deviantart too. Gotta keep it clean. O _ O

HARD SAME. Once I hit 26, it was like I'm practically 30. Hahahahah. fak.

Akdjhaskjds Well, I suppose. Had some weird dreams though.

TH || dA ||webtoon

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.