Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Starting from scratch. ;;;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 15:50:51 )
@pachi: Wahhhh! Thank you! * V*
I'll probably get started today on them, once I finish this paperwork! Still figuring out who I want to draw. ;;;;

Thank you for being my first order!! TT___TT //

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 15:55:42 )

@Yandere: no rush~

& hehe i was lowkey eyeing your shop while you were setting up >>

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 16:15:59 )
@pachi: Haha, I've been itching to draw, so want to get to it as soon as I can. But, thank you! I know some people get impatient and I get anxious. ;;;

omg. My first stalker!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 16:19:24 )

@Yandere: i feel that too, i usually want to start asap when i get commissions too u_u)9

😘

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 16:25:17 )
@pachi: Aha, I'm not the only one then! * V* !!! Oooh, your art is super nice though! /stalks you too

Thankfully I've been keeping up with most things, so I don't have too much to do. > > ;;;

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 17:07:25 )

@Yandere: thank you *o*

ooh that's good
    i don't like taking on too much since i know i'll get overwhelmed _(:3/

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 17:18:42 )
@pachi: Ahhh, of course, of course! If I happen to get items you like and your slots are open, I might order in the future. >:3ccc

I usually spend one day of my weekend working on stuff. ;;; Though sometimes it takes 8 hours depending on what I need to do. Eeps.
That's what happens when you procrastinate.
Though everything is crazy lately, so I don't know how it's going to pan out after this.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 17:46:33 )

@Yandere: >;3c deal~

yeah,,, i feel ya
    i always take micro-breaks between working too just to refresh my mind a bit but that adds up to a lot of wasted time _(:3/ ahh

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 18:15:25 )
@pachi: Nyaahahaha. I have so many OCs. GET READY. >:3ccc

Yeah, I should do that, but I also like getting things done right away so I can relax the rest of the day. I have one assignment left, then working out and then I'M FREEEE. todraw. Heh.

What are you up to? O:

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 18:18:15 )

@Yandere: anytime >:3c

i'm so bad at that tbh, i always leave things to the last minute

on youtube rn but i'm gonna get back at working on my comic ~o~
    drawing backgrounds is a pain in the ass LOL

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 18:36:15 )
@pachi: Hahaa. My hubby is the same way. Literally studying to the last hour too. xD I'd go insane. omg.

OOoh, nice! A COMIC? O:!!!! Do you have it posted somwhere???
It really is. Ahaaa. i avoid it at all costs omg.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 18:39:23 )

@Yandere: you're the responsible one the hahaha

i have it up on tapas :>
    only recently did i get the motivation to work on it again tbh
    the characters i requested are from there actually 😂

o|-< clip studio at least has the perspective tool so i can bs some backgrounds with that... LOL

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 18:56:38 )
@pachi: I am. Comes with age. Hurrhurr. > > ;;;;;;

AHHH! I use webtoon, but I'll have to bookmark to read constantly.
OMG! I'm already doing fanart. Aaaaaaaaaaa. Your 1st fan. REMEMBER THISSSSS.
YES, YOU CAN DO IT! WORK ON THAT COMIC!!!

Awwyisssss. CSP is the best, but I... haven't bothered to learn any of the good stuff. I'm stuck in my old ways. Lmao. fak.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 19:01:51 )

@Yandere: i try to be but also i haven't gotten that much better about it... for the most part haha

oooh :o
    i'm not sure what the major difference between the two is but my friend used tapas so i used that too haha
    i was on smackjeeves before that _(:3/

EHEH thank you ^o^)9 i'll try my best!!

yeah csp has a looooot of features so it's overwhelming but also once you know how to use them... bruh

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 19:30:56 )
@pachi: I've always been responsible, so I really don't think becoming an adult really did anything. Haha. Literally used to tell my mom that I was going to sleep and would put myself to bed. Haha. My mom used to make me do chores at a young age and ... well she was scary so. >> ;;;;;; THINGS GOT DONE.
Now it's just.... normal to do?? Idk.

Ahhh, I find webtoons to be easier, but that's mostly because I've played around with it the most.
Omg, I've never even seen that as a platform.

YES!! YOU GOT THIS! >: UUUUU

Aaaaa, I should definitely try it, not sure... if it would really fit my chibi style though. I'm also awful at perspective.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 19:35:52 )

@Yandere: ingrained in you early, that's really good though 😂
    tbh i find that i'm more responsible if i'm alone, i slack off when my ma is around, it's pretty bad
    it's like oh i have no one to actually fall back on, time to be responsible--

ooh :o
    i signed up to check it out, i know that some people do crosspost between the two... hmmm

try it~~
    what program are you using right now?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:09:50 )
@pachi: Yeah, it has it's pros and cons. xD It's nice to have someone to rely on though, so it's not all too bad! : D
I still do all the chores when I'm sick because I'm stubborn. LMAO.

I think I've seen people upload on both! I guess it just depends on whichever site gets more of a following?? I can't really speak on behalf of tapas tbh. ;;;

I'm using CSP! Though I've only been using it for a few months now? It was the last time it was on sale. Haha.
I used to use FireAlpaca before I bought it though. u wu

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:18:29 )
@Yandere:
Username: Fozzy
Reference:
Style: Clean Squishie
Expression: n/a - same as ref
Price: March '20 Crate x2
Other: Super cute art! :3
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:19:22 )

@Yandere: so responsible!!
    for me think it just comes down to control and knowing what's going on like if i'm alone then i know i have to do which laundry and when but it's not clearly communicated when i'm not alone |D

ooh okay!
    i'm slowly getting back in the webcomic game so i'm also askfjkjkg
    it's been so long, i've been drawing doujinshi in the meantime haha

ooh excellent
    yeah they have a ton of tips and tricks around too but working them into your actual workflow is another thing...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 20:37:47 )
@fozzy: Omg. I'm.. so honored. TT U TT //
I might not be able to draw the little uh... vanora doll, but I'll see what I can do! If that's alright with you, please send the trade! * V* /////

@pachi: SO READY FOR THAT ADULT LIFE. Crei. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still don't do dishes and laundry unless I need to. Haha. I leave all my laundry for the weekend and usually leave the clothes in a basket until... I need it. HAhahahaa.

Yes! It's a great feeling when other people like your comic. ;;; I'm awful at writing too so I just stick with... not so story driven stuff if that makes sense. Like slice of life stuff.
Ohhhhh? EYE ZOOMS. That's still good practice. Hehe.

Yeah! It's an amazing program. So many nice features. I'm just a stubborn mule. LMAO. rip me.
There's an animation portion too, but... I can't grasp my head around it and don't have the attention span to mess around in it. Maybe... one day.

TH || dA ||webtoon

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.