Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Starting from scratch. ;;;

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 05:00:17 )

@Yandere: Yeah, I wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to tag your main account since you have it as privated. ^^;; That's the main reason why I tagged your art one. xD I mean, you'd think, but I posted it on about 3 discords. My discord, an art discord I'm in, and a closed species one that I'm sorta active in. Plus half of the time when I post a freebie thread on my twitter, it just sorta get skipped over, you know? It gets likes, but no one really comments on them, so I'm probably just gonna not post my freebie streams on there anymore or offer freebies til I get a certain follower count. I'm about 21 followers away from my goal though.
Yeah, I know. X_X;; Plus people tend not to read on there as well, so that doesn't really help. I think the last freebie stream I did, only one person joined from there and that was it. I drew them since they were active in chat then about 2 to 3 other people joined and I decided to stop since Titania Prime was released that day too.
Yes lol. They also don't make me forget certain things I did either on or off stream. xD

Lol, yeah, I was drawing her on stream for her clothes, and maybe a little bit of coloring for her too. I was having fun with it more than anything though. :)
I can't open the windows at all due to the cats. The last time we had the door open, though my hubby didn't close it fully, the cat escaped and we didn't know where he was. We found him, thankfully. But that's a good thing. Don't want to get his grandmother sick, you know?

Oof, I don't even mess with brush settings. X_X;; I just go with the smaller size and hope it looks ok.
Oof, but I'm sure you didn't mean to. But I wish you luck if you decide to change it up.
Lol, same here. Most of those tutorials don't get to the fucking point though, which is an issue.
I mostly have read OCY, I never got around to reading the maid comic. ^^;; I was planning on making a few warframe related comics due to conversations I had with clanmates, but I never got around to do it.
No no no, its nothing involved with twitch, its actually all CSP's version of dA points. You can read more info about that here though. But most of the brushes on CSP is free from what I've seen.
You can still save it as an PNG, but sending the files would be more of like this: Lets say you can't seem to get this coloring right on some kind of galaxy like theme or you don't feel like doing line art. You send the CSP file to me over discord, I do what you need, and I send the file back to you. That's all it is. Sorry if I confused the heck out of you. DX

If you did, it was probably over there on DLive. I was originally just going to keep my art streams on DLive, but I forgot where to find my stream code on there, so I just stuck with Twitch for everything now. But I also understand on not getting caught on with it though. I'm mostly into it for the lore, but the game play is fun with good friends. I wasn't really interested in it the first time I started to play though. I had a huge minecraft kick around that time. xD
I try to keep it fresh for everyone, so I try to have some kind of plan, even if its just random conversations during gameplay. I'm planning on streaming a few lore related quests here for a few friends though. I don't mind replaying them since I enjoyed most of the quests.
And nothing is wrong if you can't finish a game. :) Heck, I've been playing Skyrim for YEARS and I've never seen the ending. But that's also because I'm having waaaay to much fun modding the game. xD
That's pretty much what I'm hoping for. I'm probably going to add that into my description on twitch. Mostly because I can't tell you how many times someone has let me know that the stream has been lagging. X_X But it seems to only happen for one game and not for anything else I do. But I think the warning will help a little, even if it doesn't help much.

Yeah lol, they are getting pretty long, huh? We just have a lot of things to talk about. xD Hopefully we don't get into trouble with it though. If anything, I can just make a thread in the undercurrent and we can talk in there about everything there lol.
Yeah... xD I guess that's why I started to practice warframes so I can learn to do it. Even though they are all really simple.
I'd love the galaxy outfit more than anything, if I'm honest. I made a Gaia avatar version of her wearing a galaxy dress. The only thing wrong with it is the hair color. The teal is on top, not at the ends. DX RIP. But I couldn't find any other hair that fits her personality. I have this avatar on right now, plus making her made me broke on Gaia. RIP. xD
Lol, that's why I included this with her posts. xD But I get it with the RL refs. I would love to draw fan art of my favorite characters from shows with real live people, but its harder due to that. Don't want to mess up on their skin, eye, or hair color, you know? I did a pixel fan art of some rapper I like and got the eye color wrong. DX I barely use the base/shading/highlight. I just use base and that's it. I hate shading.
Yeah... DX I had to make him realize that today too. He's not too happy about it, but he understands at least. At least they are helping. My mom is the only one working, and she's been guilt tripping me on the whole job thing. :( I can't tell you how many times I told her that I was trying and got 0 results. I only got one rejection letter, but that was due to me being hella nervous due to having a video interview over a physical one. I don't think my gaming headset on my head helped my case though, but it was the only thing I had that had a decent mic for it.
I get that 100%. I think the only reason why I'm trying on design now is due to actually having a theme in mind, if that makes any sense, you know? A friend designed this outfit for my persona. (Yes, he traced over her original ref with hair and stuff then added the clothing.) I was kinda hoping just for him to draw it in his anime style. DX I wasn't expecting him to do it, but he did a really good job of designing her outfit though.

The whole stream point thingy is a new thing on twitch actually. ^^;; I wasn't expecting those, but those are only used for people who reached affiliate though. DX
Lol, I wouldn't care if you did well or not. My thing is, just have fun with the game, no need to get competitive and don't back seat game. xD Suggestions are ok though, just don't tell me how to play a character unless I ask. xD

Edit: I forgot to put this in the post! I was listening to some music and this song came on. Complete yandere male vibes from it. xD
https://youtu.be/z802hytK4dQ

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 14:27:18 )

@Yandere: i just redrew one of my other old OCs last night, so much nostalgia ahaha it's so good to see him upgraded in my current style~
    yeah that seems more ok with me, i'm so impressed with people spending $100+ on adopts tho goddamn

me here considering drawing nsfw of my OCs but i can't bring myself to yet

yea that's like my peak combo (& i threw it into my avatars usually hrhdfhg im weak

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 16:01:30 )
@dragonickittens: I'm just going to.. put our conversation in a spoiler. xD That essay length. Heh.

Ahh, I think I removed it and made it public again. o __ o ;; There was just a mini scare with my husband where someone leaked his name + location, so I switched all my stuff to private in case they got our information or something. I think they just got his information from one of his accounts though. Ughh. Should be available now~
Dang. Eventually you'll need just a "HEY IM STREAMING" discord. Lmao.

Ehhh. There's too many accounts and things being posted for people to see it, I guess.
Ahhh, that's amazing though! It's pretty cool that you have 50+ followers too! I don't even think I have that many on my twitter or deviantart. Hahaha.

Oh gosh, yeah. People don't have the time to read anything anymore. /shrugs.
Omg hahahaa. I remember all of the streams you've done. Still can't get some of those images out of my head. You know which ones I'm talking about. LMAO. YOU DREW THEM AFTER ALL.

Ooooh. I don't think I stayed very long for it, but yeah! It was cool I got to see a bit of it. : >
That's the point of OCS, you need to make sure you're having fun with them! I don't think I'd have as nearly as many characters if that wasn't the case. Then I end up being more attached to certain ones, so I'll never let them go. Ahaha.

Ahhhh, that's scary! I think I have screens on the ones I can open, so they wouldn't be able to get out. Plus it's above the kitchen sink and they don't go on that counter, so I should be alright. That would be terrifying though. I'm glad you were able to find the cat!

Hahaha. I usually don't, but it if needs to look good, I suppose I gotta mess with it. I think you can always set it back to it's default settings? Maybe? Unless I'm thinking of something else. = w=

YEAH. Some of the tutorials are just... awful. I don't have the attention span for it or there's something that's buggy and I can't get it to work. aaaa. That's part of the reason why I usually just wing it and hope for the best. Haha.
Hmm, there's only like 3 strips of the maid comic, so it isn't too much to read. It's way too fast paced, so I think I need to work on my writing before I think about working on it again. I'm tempted to just delete the whole thing, but I like having it organized there, so it'll stay up for now, I guess. q vq
Comics are a lot of work. aaaaa. I can barely keep up with OCY, and it's only 4 panels. Haha.

Ohhhhh. OH OKAY. I didn't know they had points too, that's insane. You'd think you'd get a lot of it since you're paying for the program already, but EH.
Ohhhh ohh okay. I get it. That's pretty nifty though still, I didn't know you could do that. Especially since it keeps all the layers intact. Definitely good to know.o wo

Yeh! That's the one I was thinking of with the points and stuff! Oh. Well, that's annoying. Whelp. I guess it was meant to be streamed on twitch then. Haha.
Hey, as long as you're having fun! I'm usually into the lore in things too, but jumping right towards the end or mid-process would deter me as well. I'm really finicky with things anyway. ;;;
Haha. I've only ever finished like 4 games in my entire life. xD 2 of them being Pokemon. Which I consider "beating the elite 4" + bonus content as beating the game. I don't really think there's a "beating the game" for animal crossing, but I've seen the ending credits, so I suppose that's as far as I go, since there's no storyline. q ___ q ???
I'm still really close to finishing the fire emblem game, though I've only done one path... so not sure that really counts either. /flops.

Just gotta keep building up, I guess. q ___ q I'm not really sure how it works, but eh.

Yeah. Hahaha. I ended up throwing it in a spoiler. I know some people aren't a fan of huge posts (I've actually had someone say that they weren't going to post because of my long replies one time? ) Everyone on here is pretty friendly though, so it wasn't on this site. U WU
I don't think we'd get into trouble for it? Unless we're not allowed to chat in art forums. O __ O ;; I think we should be okay though. The mods are always around, so I'm sure they'd let us know if it wasn't allowed.

Yeah, galaxy outfits are pretty awesome! * V* I wish I could draw galaxy better though. Haha. It's a struggle to shade since I don't want to lose the glowy effect on the stars or whatever. I think I have one galaxy character... YEAH. Calla! Though I think her design is more sublte/pastel-y???
Ahhh, that's the real struggle with gaia items. ;;; I've tried making avatars based on my OCs, but I can never find matches for a lot of them, despite there being so many options.

I think it's just all in my mind. Haha. It's like I know I can't get it to be exact, and it bothers me. adkfjhasdkf. Idk.
Ohhh. Yeah, that's really tough. Even when I'm drawing myself, I feel like all the colors are off. Hahaa. Shading is annoying. ;;; I don't understand how people do highlights either though so, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. Haha.

Aaaaa. Yeah, at least he's understanding. q vq // It's not an easy habit to kick, but I'm sure he'll find a way, yeah?
WELL YEAH. I had plans to find a new job by the end of this school year and I don't think any buildings are looking for anything now, so WHELP. Guess I'm stuck here another year. Thanks, pandemic. I suppose it's also good though since I'm going back to school too, so I'll already be comfortable with everything. ;;;
I'm awful at interviews in general, but yeah, there's no one hiring for jobs right now. Unless you look for grocery stores or something, I guess they're looking for people? Maybe not even then. I have no idea.

Ohhh, it's still cute though!
Ahhh, maybe they just had the idea in their mind? Sometimes using a base is so much easier. ahahah. Now you'd just need to add all the colors in again. Haha.

Ack, well I suppose they're trying to make small changes. Though, it's still a pretty cool system. U WU
Didn't you reach affiliate though? I thought that was for 50 followers? I could be totally wrong, but I don't really use twitch anyway. Haha.
Ah, gosh yeah. I'm awful when it comes to people telling me what to do. Even more so if I already know how to generally play the character. I'll literally stop playing if someone tells me I'm doing something wrong. ahahaha.

Ohhh. Definitely yandere vibes! O:

@pachi: Aaaah, it really is sometimes!! I drew one of my older ones too, but it was just a sketch so I ended up not keeping it. hahaa.
Doing the art meme from then -> now is always interesting. I changed an older one and all I kept was her eye color and her name/attitude of course. But I dyed her hair, gave her new clothes so it almost doesn't look like her?? But at the same time it's how she was supposed to be when I first really was designing her. Hahaha

Yeah I don't... know how people have the funds for that. I'm sure I'd buy an adopt here and there if I could, but like $20 would probably be my max for anything. I've seen some adopts in the $300-$500 range. Like, damn for a digital character. But, go off I guess.
Heueheheehe. That's what brings in a bunch of people though, ngl.

Ahhahaha Fak. It's a good combo though, I totally understand. xD I think one of my pokemon trainers has tan skin + white hair. I can't remember if I gave him yellow eyes though. But oof, it is a good combo.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 16:59:25 )

@Yandere: characters can grow and evolve like irl too >:3 don't worry too much about that but yay for getting closer to your vision !!!

my friend and i once tried to make one but damn (we got no offers LMAO) doing adopts is a whole level on its own sdhfhhg

theres also certain hairstyles that i tend to draw for my characters too and i'm noticing that and going damn i should diversify lmaoooo

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 21:50:33 )

@Yandere: Having it in a spoiler doesn't sound like a bad idea, actually. So I think I'm going to do that. :)
Oh cool, thank you for letting me know. I also understand that. I'd probably be the same way. I get mad at Gine (my boyfriend/hubby) when he said my actual name on open mic, even if its with friends we know. Though yeah, some times I slip and say his name, but I try to remind him calmly not to say my name on mic. I have a friend that does that too, but luckly he just shortens my name down to V. I have a few online friends that know my name, but that's since we are also friends on facebook.
Actually, I do have a streaming discord. ^^;; You were a part of it, but I know you left. I'm not gonna ask why since I'm sure you have your reasons. :) After you and Dallas left, it became pretty dead, but its kinda picked up again. Tiny, Chi, Luci, a few clan mates and a few people from warframe streams have been helping it be a little more active, even if it isn't by a whole lot. Orville hasn't been active anymore since we got into a bit of a disagreement. I won't talk about that here on the open forums though, its more of a DM thing.

I think that could be the case, actually. ^^;; I do retweet it every so often so people can see it though. Maybe when I pick up in followers, I'll do it again, but in the mean time, I think I'm gonna stop with freebies on there. If anything, I'll just offer freebies to people in my discord and hope for people to post refs. xD I know Scaley has. He has a lot of really cute fursonas.
Lol, I don't have that many on my dA either, so I understand. I think most of the following on there was from all my warframe related posts or fan art. I know I gained a good bit when I shared a random gif I made on warframe with Harrow riding on a roomba, then it happened again (a little bit) when I did some Lotus fanart. Its pretty crazy, you know?

Oof, I know. Like, people have different usernames on streaming platforms, especially on twitch. If setting nicknames were a thing, I'd really like that. Its hard to tell who is from where and they also don't state if they are from Gaia or not, so I have to play the guessing game. I had a troll pop into one of my freebie streams and I had to ask them where they came from. They ended up leaving after I asked.
Oh, I know. I found a facebook page that was called "Why would you draw this?" I shared that NSFYura muppet fan art on there. I told them that I did it on a stream after reading that article, they found it funny and posted it up. Credited my facebook profile. TwT I should have asked them to keep it anon, you know? Yeah, I don't regret drawing it out of sheer boredom, but I didn't post it anywhere else online besides that page (I think its deleted now) and discord.

I'm glad you got to see a bit of it at least. :) Drawing her was really fun and I ended up loving the over all design of her. Plus the effect on the smoke was just perfect! I did it on Sai, but I kinda wish I did it on CSP instead for the gradation blur or what ever its called. xD
Lol, you already know a few OCs of mine that I have fun with, and you have drawn her so many times. I think I might have over 20+ (might be less) art pieces you drew of Prisma alone. Plus she's probably one of my most favorite OCs. I also get that 100%. Two characters I would never sell would be Prisma and Kittens. xD

That's good at least, and yeah, we were pretty happy too. I was really scared and hoped that he wasn't hurt. He was fine though.

Lol, makes sense to me. :) And yeah, you can make it go back to default. In the percentage size, just type in 100 and it will go back to normal.

OMG! Yes! Some are good since they get to the point rather quickly, but most just like to drag on and on. Either about things with their channel or personal life. I usually skip out on them unless I REALLY can't find something or I just end up asking a friend about it.
I wish you luck if you decide to go back into it. :) I'll see about reading it later then. :D And don't delete it! I'm sure there are people that do happen to like it, you know?
Ooof, I sorta want to help you on making 4 panels, but I wouldn't know what to do for you and I wouldn't know where to start. xD I know we talked about the characters of your story meeting characters of mine, but I know we never got too deep into it.

I know, right? But at least there are a lot of cool people on there that share the brushes for free. :) Same thing goes for resources. I was able to find some good pokadots for something I was working on.
Yeah, for sure! :) The only time the layers merge is unless you do that or save it as a PNG or JPEG. xD

Yeah, but the points on there are only given out to people who are active in the stream chat. It was crypto points from what I understand, you could cash it out, if I remember correctly. But it was really rare when someone threw points at you and people who weren't even a regular to your stream would be asking you to open the box. It got annoying. =_=;; Like, it wasn't even at 50 points and people wanted me to pop it. The only people who joined the streams constantly never asked me to do it.
Lol, your cool. :) Plus some times games in general are more fun to play with others, you know?
Lol, I can say the same thing with pokemon. I finished LittleBigPlanet 2, DmC: Devil May Cry, Saint Row 3 and 4, and Okami. And I think you have a point with animal crossing. Its the same with Stardew valley too. There really isn't an end game for the story line unless you do the end game kind of things.
I wish you luck on that. The only path crossing game that I've ever played was Shadow the Hedge hog and I never finished beating it to find each different path, sadly. I'm gonna have to try to find an emulated version of the game though. I loved playing it a whole lot. :)

Lol, that's all I can do. xD Just keep building it up and hope for the best. :)

Its cool. Plus it makes your pages much cleaner and less time to scroll through. :) I don't really mind huge posts, especially when I'm talking with someone. Conversations jump around a whole lot and its just easier to have it in one post. (Sorry about that, I've never had that happen to me, but I try to keep it short some times, unless there is a lot to talk about.) That's good at least. :)
I don't think we will either. I know a lot of people do this in here anyways, but I can't really direct you to who does it and who doesn't do it. xD I know I don't do it since no one ever really talks in my threads unless its something randomly posted in the chatterbox like forum.

I know right? I wish I could afford to get some IRL. xD And I get that too. Its best to color it with a dark grey then turn the opacity down. Not sure if that helps out though. And she's really cute! Its pretty sublte, but that is ok. :) Same thing goes for pastely.
Yeah XD But nothing we can do on that. Plus colors tend to be weird for Gaia items too. Its either too light for the pink or too dark. Same thing goes for blacks. Its the worse when you are wanting to try to match up something with older items too!

I mean, there is a lot of things the mind can do, and its hella weird. We can't always make things "exact" but its because we are only human. I had someone ask me about a certain detail on their OC that they wanted me to do during a live stream. I told them that I couldn't due to the pose of the base (which was true) but you'd think people would be less picky over details on a freebie. If they were paying me for it (RLC or gold/volts), I wouldn't have cared, but still, that urks me.
Lol, I feel that. Maybe its the setting on your screen? I know when I switched screens, some colors were much brighter than they were or more dull than they were. Its a pain either way. I don't know how they do it either. DX I usually just guess and hope for the best.

I'm hoping he does. DX
I wish you luck with trying to find a new place to work as well as going back to school. I'm probably going to look into seeing about taking some online courses. I want to see about getting into either bartending or coding. Which ever comes first, you know? I just have to look up the prices. My mom said she'd help me with paying for them too. As long as I keep up my grades and stuff.
Even if they were, I wouldn't want to risk getting sick. I wouldn't want to bring it home, you know?

I know, right?
Probably, but I just wasn't expecting it, you know? Lolz, I have a few colors in mind, Its just deciding on how to get it out of my head it the issue. :)

Eh, probably. It probably doesn't help that people could be streaming more due to the pandemic. And yes, it is a cool system. UwU
Yes I did, 50 is for affiliate. The next part is partnered, but I have to have more than 75 viewers a stream before that's considered. xD I'm probably not gonna get to that point til YEARS from now. xD
Lol, pretty much. And that's the same thing for me. I had a friend tell me how to play Saryn and I never played with her again. It was the same for Harrow at one point of time.

I know, right? It sounds like Jace, but the female part is not correct for Shyla at all.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 23:39:35 )
@pachi: Yeah, good point! skjhfajsdf. Some of them age and then some... don't at all. BAHAHAHA. I guess it just depends on the character.
Yessss. Now she is fab and perfect. * V* ////

Awhman, I know that feeling all too well.
I even tried that whole "closed species" thing and got like... two people. Pffft. One of my friends got super into it, but then it was just between me and them, so it ended up fizzling out when I stopped talking/creating them. So, meh.

Ohh? I used to do like back pigtails a lot, but I'm trying to not do that all the time. Ahaha
I mean, there's a reason we have a typeeee. They're just too good ok.

@dragonickittens: I have my smart moments sometimes. xD It's easier so people don't have to scroll I guess.

Yeah, no problem! Some people online are scary af. I don't understand why they'd do that type of thing, but whatever. I think their account got banned though, at least I think it did, not that they really used it since they had multiple accounts. (Did some researching myself. HEHE) Though their real name was never posted. > > ;;;
Aaaa, I hate when my hubby uses my real name now, but all the people he talks to we consider friends, so I'm slowly getting used to it. I prefer my online name over my real name though so.... RIP. I can understand it though. It's like when I'm referring to his grandparents (I call them Papa and Nan) and when I'm talking about them to others, I never use their actual names. I'm like Oh yeah- Na- I mean... his grandparents?? It's kinda awkward.

Ohh. Crap. Hahaha.
Nah, I don't care who knows. o 3o I really didn't like Zerg and when people started posting real pictures and they were completely naked, I nope'd outta there real fast. I just don't want to be associated with that type of thing, so I left. There was a bunch of people incoming too, so I stopped talking for the most part too. I just didn't feel as connected to anyone anymore or comfortable sharing anything that was mine since there was people who I've never spoken to before. q vq I'm sorry for leaving and not telling you though. I just didn't want any bad air in it, so I figured it was better to leave without saying anything.
I'm glad it picked back up again!
Ehhh. I'm sure they'll talk to you again though, no? I thought you two were really close. q vq ;; Ahh, no worries! I haven't spoken to Orville since I left the discord either. I'm not really sure what to say to them...

I r smart. Look at my deduction skills. Hehe. Q vQ I mean you're always welcome to borrow one of my OCs too! I'll never refuse some good Kittens art. * V* !!!!!!
I post a lot of my art on dA though, it's easier to sort everything since I've been on there for so long. u wu ///
I haven't done many fanart at all...That's bound to get you lots of views though! O: !! Especially if a lot of people are into the game! I know you had some of your fanart posted on that video!! HAha, that was really cool.

Yeah, it's really difficult to tell who is who. That's why I try to use the same username on pretty much everything. Hahaha. I don't have a good enough memory to remember what account goes with what anyway. That would be... too much to remember. Unless I wrote it down, and even then, I forget to look at it or copied it wrong or end up needing to change the password. It's always a hassle. /sighs.
Wh... well that's weird. I wonder why'd they do that? Unless they don't want to be known?? Which is also weird to me. Haha.

OH NOOOOO. HASHAHAHAHHA. OMG. That's hilarious. akdjfhakjsdf. xD Ahh, even if it's weird exposure, it's still something that gets views your way. Haha. Ahhhman, I won't forget that art- ever. omg. asdfhaskjdf
Awhh. Well, you could try doing it over in CSP and just messing around with it? Even if it doesn't work out, you can say you tried. Hahah.
It did turn out really well though!
Omg really?! Ahahaha. I didn't realize I've drawn that many. I know I drew like three of the smol cheeb styles waaayy back in the day. Haha.
I have a few characters of mine that I would never sell either. o 3o;; Kotomi definitely being one of them, and obviously my persona- with all the amazing potato art. Heheheh.

Yeah, or their voice is too soft/loud or just an awful voice to listen to altogether. Aaah. Some of them are too fast though and I have to keep clicking off the screen and then back onto the screen to follow the directions. It's just not... worth it. One of the ones I was watching, I needed to view it in full screen to see what was going on during the video. Needless to say, I did not master that skill or even finish the video. hahaha. Usually I just mess around with something until I get it, or I end up not bothering with it at all. /shrugs
Aaahhh. I did some icons a while before for my hubby's character- one was even animated. They turned out pretty good, but I don't think they'd ever be twitch icon worthy. ;;;
Ahhh. I usually don't actually write/draw/think about my comic until the day I need to post it. Hahaha. I don't even shade the thing and I end up using the same lineart/coloring for some of them. I'm not even sure what I would do either. /SWEATS.
Oh yeah! I forgot about that! O: I think I could work some of that in. /squints. I could see Arata and Jace getting some time to catch up and compare with the current situation in the story. NODNOD

Oh fak, really? I don't really post too much, so that would explain why. Hahaha.
Ahh, maybe people just get ocd with those things, I have no idea. //shrugs. I'm sure there's people that just jump from stream to stream looking to get the rewards from those boxes or something. That's... what happened when you opened them, yeah? I feel like that's what I remember.

D'awwwh. Thanks. Q VQ !! It's nice to have online friends, since I don't really have too many. Hahaha. <3
Oh dang. I loved the Okami game, but again... never finished it. RIP ME. I have a spiderman game that a co-worker lent me and I've probably played it for an hour. KJHAskas. Even though I have 70+ hours in Animal crossing.
I still haven't finished Kingdom heart either... and I'm pretty close to the end game content. aksjdhfasjd. /headdesk.
Ooooh, that would be fun! O: !!!

Yes, that's what I'll have to do! >:3cc

Yeah, I've never minded them too much. I usually like reading through giant posts, though a lot of people don't really... post that much either. haha. These posts take me awhile to type up too, even though I type relatively fast. It's my thoughts that need to catch up while I'm typing.
It sounds really nice on my mechanical keyboard though. HEUEHEHEH.
Ahhh, no worries no worries! I look forward to typing, it's not like I really have much to do anyway, and I reply when I can. xD It's not like discord where I feel like I need to reply right away. U WU

Same here, same here. ;;; Ahh, really? I've never thought about doing it that way. o __ o I'll have to do more experimenting with it, but I don't think I'll ever really need galaxy for too many things anyway. Sometimes I take pictures from google and just copy/paste it from there too.
Yeahh. Gaia has a lot of nice pink items but... also a lot of weird ones. There's also color combinations where you can't break it. Like pink/red/touches of BLUE outta nowhere and you're like... perfect item... but I DON'T WANT THE BLUE.

Gosh, tell me about it. I'm so annoyed at things with little details, so I know the feeling. Like when I'm drawing on the doll base, I'm like okay, I can't fit in that detail so I can leave it out.... SQUEEZES IT IN ANYWAYYYY.
If it's a freebie, I don't even ask their opinion unless it's a friend. BAHAHAHA. I'm like .. okay then u do it. LMAO. I'm that way with gaia commissions sometimes too. They don't realize that they're paying virtual currency for something that literally does nothing but provide me a pixelated item. Like... you have no say. LMAO. It's not like I'm trying to build a portfolio for my career or anything either, so they can go fish, ok.
Aaaaa. I had the same problem when I ended up killing my laptop. LMAO. I got a new screen and was like.. that's... not what I thought that color was omg. But this one is better, so I suppose it's more accurate. My old laptop was like... 7-8 years old. Bahahahaha.

Oooh, bartending is really good! My husband used to come home with a rent's worth sometimes! I mean, they're not operating now, but if you do weddings and stuff, it was good money for the most part. Or in fancy restaurants, but you'd have to get some experience first, I suppose.
Ahhhh. I'm going back to school too and I feel those pains. aksdfadsjf.
Gosh, yeah. This whole pandemic is insane. I really hope everything clears up soon. I know I've heard reports of it going on for a long time, but hopefully with everyone stuck indoors, it settles down. q ___ q I'm worried about so many people.

Aaaaa. I hope you can manage it out! Work with us here, brain! C'MON!

Oh, true true. Everyone is probably having the same idea and trying to find something to do. I wonder if there's an increase in people watching or doing stuff. > > ;;
Whaat, I think you could do it fairly well?? You already got to 50 pretty quickly!!
I'm the same way. I get bitter about things. I usually just stop playing the game altogether, unless I really like or something. Either that or I shut the person out and get mad at them.

Hahaha. One out of two isn't too bad!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 05:40:47 )

@Yandere:
Yeah, I agree. People are really mean online and just the littlest thing you post online can be used against you, even if its just plain innocent. But at least they got banned. I hope they never mess with you again though.
Yeah, I'm ok if it is with people we know, but not with people we don't know. Like, if I don't know that person, I don't want him to tell him my name. Heck, even though I know a few of my online friend's names, I just call them by their user since its easier.
Oof, even if you told me your real name, I'd forget and just keep calling you Yura, its easier to remember. xD

That makes sense on why you left now, I thought it was due to something else. I'll tell you about that in DM later too.
I'm actually in the middle of revamping my server here very soon since I have reached affiliate and more people could be joining the server. I'll be making new rules and that is going to be including in it (no irl noods of yourself as well as sensitive topics). Not that many people post in the NSFW chat and not many people know that its a thing too.
I just know once Dallas left the server, you left not long after he did. You two were the most active people there besides Chi. Zerg isn't active anymore either since he's been busy IRL, but I understand on why you didn't like him too.
I wasn't hurt when you left, I kinda figured you left since you weren't really active in there. Plus when we were talking on Discord, I never brought it up since I knew you had your reasons. Plus I'm not the kind of person to ask and pry on why someone left.
Once the revamping is done, I'll let you know. If you want to join again, just let me know. :) Its just easier to keep track of my stream notifications there than on my twitter. ^^;;

Orville and I got into a disagreement over a NSFW chibi that I was drawing for free. He was nitpicking on a detail and I told him that I was almost done with the chibi. It caused me not to want to finish the chibi. He wanted to talk to me about it and I ended up forgetting about the entire subject. He kept wanting to bring it up and I told him that I was done talking about it. He ended up getting really mad about it and then stopped talking or posting about it all together.
Again with Orville, I'll have to tell you more about that later, but just not here. It will have to all be by DM.

Lol, same with you! I love your art work so much, so I wouldn't complain if you picked one of mine and slammed a doodle in my face. xD
I haven't really been using my dA that often since I don't think anyone views my things on there. I'm only still there for the CS that I'm in.
Yes, I know, right? I think that's the main reason why I started to draw Warframe fan art, but I also started it mostly for the armor practice.

Makes sense to me. I know I have different names on several avatar websites (Gaia being one of them). This username is pretty much what I use every where. Twitch didn't have this username available, so I had to get creative with it.
I don't really remember. I think it could be because they didn't give credit? But they stated in the about info that they will give credit if the artist contacts them. But again, no one knows how to read.

I can do that with trying on CSP so... xD Most of the time is just me messing around.
Thank you <3
I could be over exaggeration on it though. XD But yes, I ordered so many smol cheebs from you too. xD

No it really isn't. I think the worse is with really bad mic quality too. Ouch, I hate having to do that. DX
You know, if your hubby loved the icon, who care's if someone thinks its twitch worthy or not. Heck, if you did an icon version of Kitten and I decided to use it as my icon on Twitch, I wouldn't care if no one liked it. If I like it, that's what matters.
Ah, makes sense to me. :) I just enjoy reading it since its so damn funny.
OMG! If you do that, let me know. I can do the coloring if you want me to. xD I think it would be a ton of fun and I enjoyed coloring in your line art. Arata and Jace would get along so well. xD I sorta want to link them on toyhouse now. xD

Yeah, people do that on there a whole lot. Plus I didn't want to open to people who weren't even going to watch my stream again, you know? I had almost 50 people following me on there. I actually just checked back on there and its at 29 followers now. But its ok. I'm probably not gonna return there unless something bad happens to me on twitch.

No problem :)
Lolz, your cool. If you do finish Okami, it has a really good ending.
Yes, it will be. :D[

Lol, same here. I have to keep jumping between this post and my last post since I keep getting off track and trying to remember on what it was we were talking about. So I apologize for missing details or lack of response.
My keyboard doesn't have any fancy sounds so. xD
Lol, if I message anyone on discord, I'm not expecting a reply right away, I tell that to friends too. xD I had a friend respond telling me they were sleeping and I told them that I wasn't expecting them to reply so quickly. xD

I would guess so, I don't really shade my things often, but I'm pretty sure it would work just fine like that. If anything, just play around with colors for the shading and go from there. I did the google copy/paste in the past for artistic things, but I don't really do it that often. I just wanted to draw galaxies and wanted to see where it went from there. :) It always ended up looking amazing!
I know, right? Black/white with red, but you don't want the red or the white. Its sad when you think you found the perfect item and it just doesn't work out the way you wanted it to.

Lol, same here. But at least you are trying to fit in the details, but the end results look really nice and clean. :)
OMG! Just thinking of doing a Gaia commission makes me think back to when I was first doing pixel art. Some dude wanted me to do pixel art of some avatar of his and stuff. His avatars looked exactly the same way, but only had one item difference. Then he bitched about some detail and I had to remind him that I was working on a 50x50 canvas and he shouldn't have requested something that looked so damn similar. He left and never came back. I personally didn't care and I really didn't like the avatar he was wanting to pay me to pixel, but I needed the gold at that time. I don't think I got any other orders in that shop after that guy either.
But lately, my luck on commissions on Gaia hasn't really been really good either, at least drawing wise. My pixel art gets most of the attention on there, but never my pixel work. I'm so tired of doing that on there too. DX
Lol, at least the colors look much better now?

That's pretty good! But the issue is that my memory is complete shit and doesn't like me half the time. xD But I'm sure if I was to apply at a local bar and go from there, I can get the experience. One of the packaged deals I was looking at had some practice equipment in it. :) But it was almost $200. X_X;;
I really don't want to go back to school, but if I want to get a better job, I kinda have to. DX Almost everything with higher pay requires some kind of degree.
Yeah, you'd think so, but I saw so many people over there at walmart today. Plus no one is really paying attention or doing the social distancing either. Its really made me mad too. I'm sure you saw my post on twitter about some lady backing into my hubby on purpose.

It wouldn't surprise me if that is the case though.

Yeah, I did, but I average out between 6 or 10 people actively watching. Plus most of the people watching aren't people who follow me, plus they don't say anything in chat. ^^;; But it really depends on what I'm doing and stuff though. I think the most I've capped out on people watching was 15, but it was a warframe stream. I haven't gotten that high in a while though.
I don't blame you for getting bitter, I'd be the same way. As for shutting someone up about it, I tend not to say anything to them. I either avoid the person completely or just stop playing with them entirely. I did that with a lot of friends before so. xD

Eh, true. xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 21:13:07 )
@dragonickittens: beepboop

Yeah, there's tons of trolls and stuff out there. I don't know why people would want to be mean though. I mean, sometimes it's fun to tease friends and all, but going too far is just... stupid. Yeah, I'm glad they got banned. Unfortunately they still have other accounts that they actively play on, but I guess it would be too far to ban all of them, since they only made the one threat from that account.
Yeah, I'm the same way! I really don't like people knowing my name, even if I got super close with them! My name is so common though, and spelled to many different ways, so I'm sure not too many people would be able to find too much on me, but still. I don't want to take the chance.
Hahah. It's fine! I always tell people to call me by my username, but I guess they feel more comfortable using my real name when they've actually spoken to me?? It would be different I guess if people had different usernames and you weren't sure what to call them, but Yura is pretty easy, and I use it everywhere. SKJDHA WHICH REMINDS ME, one of my friends online name is "daddy" and I'm like uh.. yeah not going to call you that, so your real name it is, you have no choice SORRY.

Ohhh. Yeh, sorry! If you messaged me about it, I would have told you. You're my friend!! <3 I'm just really awkward about it, and didn't want to cause a fuss. ;;; I miss a lot of people from that group though. qv q All my other discords are dead, and yours was the only active one that I posted in all the time. aaaaa.
Ahhh, that sounds awesome! * V* /// I could have just asked to be removed from that portion of the discord, but idk. I let it slide the first time and then when I looked at it again, I left immediately. I just.. don't want to see those types of things. Especially with my career, if I were to scroll past that while I was at work or something and a kid saw it, I'm sure I'd get intro trouble. I ended up just... not opening discord while I was at work, but I'm sure my husband wouldn't be alright with that either, even if it wasn't directed towards me. Just... not my cup of tea.
I think that's around the same reason that Dallas left too, but I can't be sure since I never really asked them. > > ;;;
Ahh, I just don't want to be associated with that person at all, and I'm not comfortable being around them or chatting when they're in there. I'm sorry, they just creeped me out tbh.
Nah, I didn't want to say anything in the chat because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I have no problem telling you about it, especially since it was your discord. I'll try joining in again, though I'll probably be quiet if there's certain people online. > > ;;

Oh what. Haha. I mean, I can understand that. If someone is too nit picky about a FREEBIE, I'd want to stop doing it too. xDDD ahaha. I think we had a similar conversation about this recently too, yeah?
I'm always free on discord and I'll reply as soon as I can! * U* !!!

AWWW. YOU FLATTER ME. TT_____TT I've been trying to push myself to draw a couple piece for my squishy style and I assure you- Jace and Shyla would be at the top of the list. I LOVE THEM LIKE MY OWN OCS.
Ahh. Deviantart is kinda dead in my opinion. I feel like I have like... 3 active watchers. LMAO. Even on twitter, barely anyone watches me so... rip. This is why I've cycled with several different art twitters, but I SWEAR I WILL KEEP THIS ONE THIS TIME. I won't DELETE IT. SWEATS.
Fair point. Some armors do look badass too. U WU

That's the rough part about some websites, not all usernames are available. I mean, I'd love to have Yandere on most sites, but I know that that isn't possible. Hahaha. Just stick with my go-to then. (I also forget that this isn't my main account. ahAHHAHAHA /stares off into distance)
Huh. Isn't that the truth. No one likes to read anything anymore. My gosh. I'm having the same problem with my students. They keep commenting like "WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?" And I'm like... did... did you read what it says? I've shortened it to 3 sentences.

I'll definitely need to mess around with CSP more. There's even a 3D type thing on it too? I'm not sure if that comes with the cheaper version though... I'd have to do more research again. aaaa.
I got a lot of orders for those. Haha. That's how I met two of my other gaia friends too. They ordered a whole set of things. Bahaha. Now I can't do that style anymore. Plus. I think the doll style is a lot cuter... and easier to draw since I use a base for it now. U WU

I didn't even think about the mic portion. ;;; I got a new headset piece not too long ago because it stopped picking up the mic. It's awful to type and play a game. I don't know how people would otherwise.
Awwwwh. Thanks! TT____TT !!! I wish I could do the icon again, but I've only been able to do the two so far... and they're both for my hubby. Hahaha. Fak. I think it would be too small to see though if they were uploaded to twitch anyway since the face is centered. /squints. I think that's what really holding me back.
I try my best to make it funny. asdkjfhaksjdf Doesn't always work. Haha. It suddenly got serious, so I need to be able to switch it around a bit. : p
YESSSS. I WOULD BE DOWN FOR THAT! I would need to sketch it out first, but I'd be totally okay with that! I have a small mini spring break coming up, so if you wanted to chat about designs and how they would interact from there, we could do that! * A* !!!!! Especially since we can share CSP files now. BWHAHAHHAHAHHAHA.

I totally understand. Gotta send those negative vibes OUT.
WHaat? You lost followers? I think on twitch, you're more likely to run into more people/followers since pretty much every gaming platform streams from there. You never know. U WU

Hahaha. I don't think I have the system for it anymore, it was so long ago. xD I'd have to re-buy it I guess.
I remember I just got stuck on something in 3 different parts and I hated looking it up so I just stopped playing. askdjhfaksjd.

Bahaha. I do the same thing. Or I'll start playing a game or checking my work and then I'm like.. OH WAIT I DIDN'T FINISH MY REPLY YET. aaaa
I mean.. mine just makes clicking noises, like old school computers used to so.... maybe it's not really as hip as I think it is. It's very asmr though. hahaha.
Yeah, unless I'm sleeping or working then I don't reply right away, but if I'm distracted about something I get worried. Which... happens a lot since there's so many things I need to focus on.

I try and push myself to shade, though I'm not always content with it. TT__TT I think I've gotten a bit better over time, but I'm sure if I really sat down and studied it, I'd do a lot better, but I really don't care enough. Hahah.
Gosh, yeah I know that feeling. That's why I'm usually so finicky with recolor items. I was on a website where you could choose that color you wanted to go where, and it was awesome... but it ended up closing so. WHELP. I don't have that anymore.

I try, I really do try. Haha. MAKING ME BLUSH BECAUSE YOU KEEP COMPLEMENTING MY ART. DOKIS
Ahahahah Omg. SOME PEOPLE. I can't. I had one person who ordered two pieces and she completed the trade and everything, and then two days later she sent me a message and was like "Well the second one you drew was really cute, but the one based off my avatar was really gross looking." So I was like... wha. I can't control if one is pastel cute with flowers and the other one literally is wearing a giant coat and sweatpants. LIKE WHAT DO YOU WANT. I CANT MAKE THAT CUTE. It was all in darker colors too like SMH. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU LADY, THATS YOUR AVATAR.
It's alright, I haven't really gotten too much luck either. I think it's because I price it too high? But I also put like 1-3 hours into some of these sketches to make it look nice and I feel like 500b-800b isn't enough sometimes. It's always the really detailed, multi-colored, difficult avatars that pay the exact base price too. It kills me. ;;;;

Same, I always feel like my memory is really bad. ;;; I forget small things all the time. I EVEN FORGOT ONE OF MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAYS AND IT WAS ON A DAY THAT I THOUGHT I WOULDNT FORGET. I was like heh it's pi day, how could i forget that because I'm a math nerd. HEH. AND THEN TWO DAYS LATER I WAS LIKE... I FEEL LIKE I MISSED A BIRTHDAY. /HEADDESK
I mean, usually a lot of the restaurants give you time to learn all the stuff. Sometimes they even have a little cheat sheet behind the bar. Then after you make it a certain amount of times, you just get used to making it.
omg what $200? That's insane. omg.
Yep, I feel that pain. D: I wish I didn't have to go back to school, but it's required to get my masters in my state for my career so... here I am. It's the same reason my hubby is going back to school too. x ___ x Just... so much debt all over the place. ahahahahahah ./lays down
OMG YEAH. What was that lady on? SMH. I CANT SOMETIMES.
I really hope that people are taking this whole thing seriously. I still see tons of people walking outside. It's one thing if you don't have space but.. these people have front and back yards. AKJshajkhdf. I CANT WITH THEM.

That's pretty good though! Usually when I stream, I was lucky to get 1 or 2 people, super lucky if someone actually decided to talk to me. (usually it was a friend or something who I was drawing for...)
Well, I'll try and chat more if you decide to stream! Gotta keep the people occupied! >: U
I guess it depends on the day and what people are doing...
I'm just an angry potato shark.. thing ok. HAHAHAH.

ALSO I FORGOT LAST TIME, but animal crossing (new horizons) has a galaxy sweatshirt item and I was like AAAA KITTENS WOULD HAVE LOVED THIS. I forgot to get both colors, but if you ever do get the game, I have one saved for you! >:3cccc

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 23:43:51 )

@Yandere: Bleep
I agree, friends joking with you is one thing, but taking it too far is another thing. Its just not right all together. As for banning the other accounts, it would have been possible. People make new Gaiaonline accounts all the time to avoid bans. That's why you see a lot of people use "v2" or "v3" in their usernames. I know there was one CBer who was always on at one point of time. He had a total of 20 bans, but that number may be higher. His username always had the name "Atila" in it. He seemed pretty funny, but he was just a major troll. He had a photo of himself in his sig, he looked kinda cute, but he wasn't my type.
I mean, even if I do get super close with someone online to add them as a friend on facebook, I tell them that I would rather prefer someone to call me either Dragon or Kitten. But I don't really add that many people on to my friends list on facebook. I give them the warning that my facebook can have some NSFW things, but those are mostly memes or some really weird finds. Half of the time its just SFW weird things.
I can't really say I've actually spoken to you, at least voice wise. But even if you did tell me your real name, I would probably just still call you Yura. Its been what I've known you for several years, and I don't mind calling you that. :) I'm sure it would be the same for you towards me even though I changed my username several times. xD Though I'm gonna be sticking to this one or Mikuuyuu for quite some time. :)
I wouldn't blame you on not wanting to call someone "daddy". I would draw the line there too! I call my best friend that on mic just to mess with her, but that's about it. xD I did have someone tell me no on calling me "Kitten" but I wasn't about to tell them my real name. Their username was Apple, and I told them that I wasn't going to call them that. My friend in that server told me that she's always been that way and just to ignore her. I don't really see her in voice chat often, so its pretty good for me. But I barely go there for voice chats. I only go between 2 servers for that and that's it.

I would have felt awkward for asking. XwX;; And you wouldn't have caused a fuss, trust me! <3 Most of the people you talked to, with the acception of Dallas, is still there. Chi is always active and talking and she's usually the first one to greet someone new. :) I made her a mod on my server since I took away mod status from Orville since he wasn't active.

I understand how you feel. Plus I wouldn't want kids to see that either. I wouldn't have mind if you asked me to take the tag off of you at all. :) I wouldn't want you to get into trouble or loose your job for that matter. Plus I would have felt REALLY bad if that happened to be the case. Plus I doubt there are kids on my server, but I wouldn't have given them the NSFW tag period. If a mod of mine or me found out their real age and they had the tag, we would have taken it off then banned them from the server. I do consider my stuff to be 18+, but that's only due to the nature of my conversations. Most of what I play is pretty PG or PG-13 for that matter.
Chi and I actually talked about that when I told her and Inverse about the rule revision on the server. She believes they left for a certain reason, but I'm not going to state that here since I don't want to get into trouble nor trigger someone by accident. It mostly was due to Orville's rants in the main chat before I created a vent channel. I know a lot of those made it difficult for some people or they didn't know how to react. I'll DM you soon on this matter on discord.
Your cool, but like I said, they aren't really active anymore, or at least in my server. They are on it still, but even if you saw them line, them talking in the server is very low.
I understand, but if anything ends up making you uncomfortable in the server, please let either Chi, Inverse, or I know. We will handle with it quickly. I want to try to keep the server nice and friendly for everyone. Especially if I get people joining from Twitch from watching my streams. Even if it states they are online on the side bar, chances of that person talking is very little. Only 4 people tend to be actively talking at a time, some times 5 or 6, but that really depends on what chat they are in. Most of the time, my clanmates are posting memes or posting things in NSF Why. (Its mostly been in the puns channel though.) That channel will remain open, but I'll have to state it should be for cursed images or puns and stuff like it.

I know, right? Heck, I don't complain about a freebie when I receive one. Even if they got the colors wrong. They took time out of their own day to draw me something. xD We did, but it was along the lines of adding a detail. But I guess this is the same conversation. xD
Of course and same here! :) I'm mostly active on there than anywhere else. xD

Your stuff is amazing, I really mean it. <3 If you do draw them in that style, please take your time with it and don't feel rushed to do so. :) Aw, I'm glad you really like them. <3<3 I should write more on their story, but I've been stuck on it for quite some time.^^;;
It is dead, not gonna lie. Most of the people that like or favorite my things have been random people who don't follow me. I moved most of my stuff to either my Twitter or Instagram (though I'm barely posting on there myself). Most of my stuff that does get liked on Twitter is my fan art. A few friends do like my personal work too, so that makes me feel a little better. I do hope you keep your art one this time. I really love seeing your work, even if I do happen to miss it. ^^;;
Yes, I agree. But some times not all armor looks badass. xD Some times it can look ugly.

Yeah lol, but I wasn't expecting the name to be taken. xD If you want to use Yandere, a good way of doing it is to change the vowels into numbers. If it looks close to the letter, it works. EX: Y4nder3, Yand3r3, or Y4nd3r3. I know its kinda hard to read and it goes far from what you are wanting, but you gotta improvise on the username you wanna keep. :) But always having one alternative that you always use is a good one too.
Jeez, only to 3 sentences and they still don't wanna read? Jeez. :T I try to keep things simple but I also want to keep things to the point. Some times you can't just use 3 sentences for certain rules or what ever else. I know I like to read, even if it isn't as much as when I was in high school.

For sure. :) The 3D part is actually a free addon. ^^;; I felt stupid once I realized that when I bought the program. But from what I understand, the 3D part is really useful for references and landscapes. You just gotta drop it in and adjust to your liking. I know there is a way to transfer that to the Paint part too, but don't ask me anything on that part. XD I need to see about practicing more on my liness style. After I finish up a few things, I'm probably gonna go back to doing so. :)
The doll style is really cute. But I also loved the option of choosing different face expressions for the chibis. Its great that you met friends like that too. One thing is for sure, I'm glad I posted in that store to get art of Prisma. :) It was worth it, 100%.

Oof, I understand on that completely. But some people don't have a mic, so you gotta pay attention in the game chat to see if they say anything. I have a friend who does that in chat when he joins me on Warframe to play. He's pretty sweet and funny.
Lol, you are all good. :) Trust me, I wouldn't want you to do one if you weren't up to doing it. Some times it being centered is a good thing though. Even if it does look hella off. Mine isn't centered either so. xD
Lol, I think you did a really good job on making it funny. Heck, I loved the axe bit. But having some serious tones in the story isn't bad either. :) I mean, it is a story about yanderes. xD Gotta have a balance between funnies and serious times. :)
Of course! We can DM eachother back and forth on discord about it. :) We just gotta think of a good way for them to meet. xD Jace is much older than Arata by a few years for sure. (He's in his late 20s but he isn't quite 30 yet either.) Of course! Sketch, line, color, and most importantly, have fun with it. :D I'll even try shading and highlighting for it. xD

Yeah, exactly. Wanna keep things nice and chill.
Only on DLive. On twitch, not so much. Plus for all I know, the people on Dlive switched over to twitch, but I may never know. I can't cashout the points I gathered on there though. ^^;; I have to have over 4k before I can. But yeah, you are right. I'm more likely to get followers on Twitch due to the content and stuff like that. Plus my average on views can be pretty steady. The issue is wanting people to talk so it doesn't seem like I'm talking to myself. xD But I understand that people wanna lurk too.

Lol, its cool. I know its on PC (not recommended), the Switch, PS3 and PS4, and the Xbox.
Ooof, I can understand. I usually look things up to get past a point if needed. But if you get it again and get stuck, feel free to ask me. I've beaten Okami several times. Also, the fortune teller is a good way for getting hints in the game too. :)

Lolz, same. xD I try to reply as soon as I can, so I am sorry if I don't reply right away. Getting distracted is a pain.
I honestly love how those kinds of keybords sound, plus half the time they type pretty smoothly. The one I have now is pretty good, but the keys are starting to slightly stick and the typing isn't as smooth anymore. Plus I make a whole lot of typos on it too. Either adding extra letters or the wrong letters. xD
That's the same with me, but if I'm in a hard mission and I can't pause, it usually has to wait. Its harder to pause when you are in a public mission or a mission with friends. Unless you can trust your friends to make sure your safe, you are practically a sitting duck unless you find a safe spot.

I get it 100% plus I'm the same way. I had a friend of mine offer to pay extra to shade and highlight his commission since "It looks better". And I'm sure it would be the same way for me. If I actually sat down and tried, I'm sure I'd get better at it, but I'm with you, I don't care enough to do so.
I can't remember the name of the website, but it was pretty greek or roman kind of style, they had that as an option, but after 2 slots, it costed bricks for more slots on an item. I think I had several items saved with different color pallets. I don't remember the name of the site though. I know I have a neeked avatar of Prisma on there with 4 eyes. I never went back on due to my art shop dying and lack of people to talk to. Pretty much the same reason why I'm not as active on here. DX But I'm sure you are talking about a different website. xD

I know you do, lol. ACCEPT IT! YOUR ART IS AWESOME AND I WISH I COULD PASTE IT ALL OVER MY TWITCH AND OTHER THINGS! But I would also use my own work. Plus I would never use your artwork on my twitch without your permission. :) It either being in the description box, my avatar on there, or on my stream overlay.
Ooof, I will say this, my art style is cute, but there is only so much you can do on making certain things look adorable. Plus dark colors can be hard to make something look cute, but there are several acceptations out there, you know? If that happened to me, I probably would have stated that their avatar wasn't easy to make "cute" due to the colors and how boring it looked.
I posted the one I did of Kitten and her warframe and someone gave me a rough guess of 10k plat. I really don't want to go lower since I also take some time on sketches. Even if it takes me an hour just to do so. Then of course, the lining might take longer. The coloring also takes time too. Heck, I wouldn't want to under price you on something that is rainbowed or has more colors in the hair. It just doesn't seem right.

Oof, I would probably react the same way. I'm not good at math, so I wouldn't have remembered that. xD
That would make sense to me. Plus having the cheat sheet is good if someone requests a drink you didn't know existed.
Yeah, it is, but it comes with a whole lot of stuff. Practice bottles full of liquid, a mixing cup and spoon, the oz measure, and a DVD/CD rom that has the lessons on it as well as a work booklet. Its worth the price if you want to learn. :)
I wish you luck on that. :( I think that's probably the main reason why I didn't want to go to school once I graduated high school. I don't want to have to deal with all that debt.
I know, right? Its ridiculous!
As long as they are in their yard and not walking up to you or anyone else that isn't a part of their family, it should be fine. But if they are having parties, it would be wise to call the cops due to them breaking the 10 or more people rule as well as social distancing.

I think when it comes to art streams, if it is your friends that are joining, its one thing, plus talking with them is nice. :) But the art streams get pretty popular if I'm streaming freebies. Though I think I'm gonna close off the freebie streams for quite a while. X_X;; I don't want to have to wait forever and a day just for someone to answer a thread, you know? Plus once it does pick up, I'm usually already done with art and want to do something else.
Yes lol, sounds like a plan to me. :) Any topic is on the table as long as people keep it civil and don't cause a fight. xD
That's what I'm gonna guess.
At least you are a cure angry potato shark thing. :)

Oooh! I would love that! One thing is for sure, if you see me making a post about it on twitter, you'll know I have it. XD I'll probably be posting pics of how cute my character looks or what ever else. xD

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 01:09:55 )

y'all and your ever-growing essays 😂

@Yandere: i watched this mutual make closed species and i'm just like wow i can't even imagine keeping up with that dhfhgdfh
    their art is super good tho so they were so worth it imo

me, saying i have a type but i'm slowly getting into characters that aren't my type (appearance-wise) but are 100% my type (personality-wise) bahaha

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 23:50:09 )
@dragonickittens: beeeep blep
Yeah, sometimes I can't tell though and then I end up not talking with them for a few days or give blunt responses until I forget about it or brush it all. All depends on the mood I'm in too, you know? I'm a little sensitive sometimes in that aspect. I also don't like pranks at all, so anything like that and I get really angry.
Ah, fair enough. You would think that the site owner would at least ban their IP for a time in the hopes that they would learn their lesson. People really don't care though. /sighs. I don't understand how people thrive on that stuff though. It gets annoying after awhile. Maybe they didn't have anything else to do and that was their hobby? Pretty sad, but it's definitely possible. Some people get a thrill out of it, I guess? I'll never know. Haha.

I don't like showing my face at all, so any RL socials- I probably wouldn't even do that. A lot of my RL family doesn't really know about my drawing and stuff, so I definitely don't want that know at all? I mean, they know I draw, but not really the context of it. Not that my drawings are.... nsfw or anything, but it's embarrassing when they just think I'm... "normal?" It's hard to explain. It's like when those people have a "work personality" and a "at home personality" type of thing!
Hmmm, I don't think I've ever chatted either. o ___ o Kinda anxious about it. I used to do it when I played Overwatch with a few friends, but only because it's really difficult to play and type at the same time. Otherwise, I find it kinda... idk weird. I don't know what to say half the time either, so I just sit and listen. Hahahaaa. I'm just an anxious awkward person. ;;;;;
It would be much appreciated! I prefer Yura anyway. xD Less syllables too. U WU I like call you kittens, but Miku would be a cute nickname too. Heuehehehe

Yeahhh. It would be really weird. Haha. It's weird even referring to it. Like "uh... yeah.. so daddy built the house......" It's just weird. Hahaha. Usually I'm like "Yeah NAMEHERE uses the name. That player."
Wh- what's wrong with kittens??? Unless they use that name somewhere else. Ohohoho. I don't understand people sometimes. Lmao. Didn't want to call her Apple. Nice. Should have been like alright then your new name is nameless person.

Nahhh. You don't need to be! I'm pretty open about things. Not about personal RL things though, I guess. /squints.
Yeah! It's nice being back. Haha. I try and talk as often as I can, though somethings I'm not really sure what to respond to. I'm trying my best though! * U* !!! Chi is great! I missed talking to her too!

I mean, it's partially my fault, I shouldn't have clicked that tag at all to begin with, but usually the stuff there was pretty tame and funny? So I guess I didn't think much of it. It's all good! I'm not in there now, so I'm definitely safe. Now I'm working remotely too, so it's not like I need to worry about that type of stuff. u wu Definitely. The discord is pretty tame for the most part. I mean, even the other day with the womenly like stuff. Hahaha. I don't consider that to be nsfw stuff.

Ohhh. No worries, no worries!
I mean, I tried to be positive when I could, and encouraging, but it was hard when they were so negative about stuff. I can't remember if we talked about it on discord though. Bad memory is bad. At least we're all together now! : D
I've seen one person online, but they didn't chat at all. I was thinking now that Dallas and I were back, one person in particular might have, but I guess they're still bitter about things. Or maybe they're jealous because we joined back at the same time again? @ ___ @ We'll never know. Haha.
Yeah, I definitely will let you guys know! I have you and Chi added as friends, so I can always privately message you guys about any issues.
The discord was pretty chatty when we joined again. Haha. Makes me happy. = w= <3

Seriously, unless someone specifically asks about it, then I don't bother. > > ;; Even sometimes not even then, depending on how drastic it is. Like if they left out something like a marking or a necklace or something, then sure, but something major would probably piss me off. haha.
Yiiiiis.

Aaaaaa, YOU FLATTER ME. DOKI BLUSHUUUU
Gosh, I know the feeling. I barely know what to do with most of OCY. I'm like okay... what have I NOT DONE. There's no set story, but coming up with something funny every time is really tricky too. fkajsdfjksd.
I don't like instagram at all. Even my twitter is pretty dead, but I like keeping time dates of everything (the main reason I still stick with deviantart..) just to see my progress over the years. U WU
I mean, a lot of people don't draw armor at all, so it's impressive enough that you feel comfortable doing it. U WU A lot of artists (mostly on gaia that I've seen) just downright refuse to draw it. I mean, I'm awful at it myself, so that's my reason. At least I've tried though. Haha.

I had Yuracye taken on a website once, though I can't remember if I made one previously and just forgot the email/password. I was hecka confused about it though. Hahaha. I've thought about switching it up with numbers too, but using numbers bothers me sometimes. Q VQ//
I usually change a letter. Like Yundere or Yindere or Yuradere. Hahaha.
Yeah, it's crazy sometimes. I don't remembering being that bad. I don't know what they're rushing for. I read pretty quickly, so I end up missing small details, so in that sense I understand. But, I also usually re-read it a couple of times before confirming anything.

Ahh, is is really? I'll have to mess around with that, though I'm not so sure it would work well with the chibis I draw. Haha. I'd have to chibi-fy the objects a bit and mess around with the heights and perspective. aaa. So much work.
I might try and designing some of my characters rooms though- might be fun to mess around with it and get used to everything. Though, I'm awful at decorating too. rip.
Best of luck! * V* !!!
Haha, thanks. Yeah, it was a lot of fun when I first started doing them. I thought about starting them up again, but it's difficult coming up with so many poses all the time. kjhfasdkjf Especially fitting it on such a small canvas. Haha.
D'awwwh. You're too nice. akjdajfksdfsd I have fun drawing Prisma every time, so I definitely have fond memories! * V*

Yeah, if it was playing a co-op game and you needed to communicate, you kinda have no choice but to talk/use a mic. U WU
I just need to push myself to do stuff. It's the same way with drawing non-chibi things. Sometimes I'm just in the mood to draw it and I need to force myself to work on it and tweak it a lot. Normally I don't have the patience for stuff, so I go back to my stubborn ways.
Hahaha. Yeah, the axe was funny. I even liked the small portions with dolls. I was giggling while I was drawing it. I mean, i know some people won't always find it funny, but eh. I have a few followers and that makes me happy. : >
Ohhh, right right. U WU They could be family friends or something. Hmmm. I mean it would be more likely that they met online or something. xD Both were discussing "how to make a girl fall in love with you" and tried to give each other advice on a forum. Seems like the most possible candidate since they're sort of in two different areas.

Exactlyyyy. It's going pretty well so far! You had 11 people watching your stream at one point, which is pretty awesome!!!
Oh, right. Bigger companies tend to do that, you're right. u wu
I mean, I don't blame you. At least if you can see the chat you can answer questions or join along so it's not like you're talking to yourself all the time. u wu /// Mainly for streams though, it's kinda like talking to yourself, since there's no one really verbally talking to you. Hahaha.

Oh right! I'd most likely buy it on the switch, since that's the most accessible. I also have a ps4, but I ... barely use it. SWEATS. Mostly because I hate hooking up the wires and I need to move around furniture to play it. Also I need to wear my glasses and they give me a headache after awhile.;;;;; Switch is probably the better alternative if I have the funds for it. I'm preoccupied with Animal Crossing for the time being, so I'll probably play that.

Of course! I don't expect people to reply right away either! I'm usually the one who just leaves out of nowhere for awhile. I usually have discord on my phone too, but I log out sometimes so it's not going off when I'm trying to sleep or watching a show or something. uwu
I thought I would hate the sound after awhile (my ears are sensitive to sound for the most part), but I still really like it. It's almost like rainfall or small clacking. Hahah.
Awwhman, that's a shame! I'd give you a new keyboard if I could, but I only have the one. I still need to replace a bunch of old covers and stuff for my laptop too. I'm going to need it for school. Aaaaaa.

We have the same mindset. Hahaha. It's like "is my time even worth it... I could be doing so many other things."
Ooooh, I think I know what site you're talking about! I was on there for a little while too. I couldn't get into those avatars though. SMH.
I was talking about syndroneonline, but I think you had that too for a little while? Maybe not, but that was my favorite site for a really long time. I even stopped talking on gaia at one point and I became one of the staff.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. YOU'RE BEING TOO NICE TO ME. aksjdhaKSJDSHDF
No, I totally understand! I'd use my art for most things, but it would be nice showing off other people's artwork and stuff. Nah, you're good. I usually don't allow others to use my art commercially, but I'm alright with friends using it.

Yeah, I don't really understand where she was coming from. I tried to make it as best as I could, but I can't whip magic out of my butt all the time. It's not like I was like "let me make this the worst that I can." I ended up getting angry about it, ranted to my friends at the time and then just blocked her. lmao. I think she posted in the cb like "when an artist blocks you..." Might be part of the reason why I have a bad rep on gaia.
Gosh, yeah. Rainbow takes a long time to do, especially when I'm trying to shade it.. and not just with a black or dark overall color. hahahaha.

I usually try and put reminders on my phone, but I thought I would just remember it. akjdfhakjsdfa. I'm just bad with everything unless someone reminds me a few days before or something. I'm pretty sure they'd let it slide until you got used to it, or at least most places would? I'd like to think people are nice. Hahaha.
it would be worth it in the long run, probably yeah. ;;;
Hahahahah. As someone in debt... yeah. It's most of my paycheck every month. I've been able to pay the minimum amounts every month, but the interest is a lot. Time to... take out more loans for my masters degree. asdhahahahha cries.

Fair enough. I keep thinking that I want to do art streams again, but I honestly feel like it's not worth the effort.....
I hate doing freebies too, because I do one and then I'm exhausted. ;;; Doing art for long periods of time is exhausting and you have to get creative with what you're doing. I feel really awkward when I copy/paste and flip it or something too. I know a lot of artists do it, but I feel like it's cheating and the watchers are judging me. Hahahahah
I am an angry shark potato thing. HAhhahaah. I still love all the art. aaa. Good times.

HECK YEAH!!! You'll have to tell me right away because I'll pop online with you and give you the sweatshirt so you'll be fashionable right away. Hahaha.
I'd have to bug you to pixel a bunch of stuff too. Hahaha. I'm such a newbie with this stuff.

@pachi: It's a bad habit of mine... just not shutting up when typing. LMAO.

Ohhhh. Yeah, I don't know how really know artists keep up with it! There's some people that post like 8 new adopts a week. LIke, bruh. I'm lucky if I can make 8 new adopts in a year. I have no idea how they're so creative?? I'd like some of that creativity. Haaaaa
Some of the art is SUPER nice. Fully shaded with refs and stuff too. Ughhh, if I had the munnies. Q VQ ///

Hahahahaha> FAK.
It's either one or the other. U CANT WIN.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 00:17:56 )

@Yandere: LOL i do that sometimes... other times i'm too laze :b

oof yeah... +1 on wanting to be that creative and productive goddamn

nope i can't
    they won
    i lost
    now im deep into this ship send help

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 02:23:20 )

@pachi: Lol, I know, right? We just have a lot to talk about and it jumps around a whole lot.

@Yandere: Wink wonk
I get that. Most of the time I tend to ignore the mean comments and just go on from there. But if they keep trying to troll me, I say something back and leave it at that.
I'm sure they did though, I haven't seen Atila in months, but I also haven't really been active on the site as a whole.

Its the same for me, at least on the face part. I don't like showing my face at all. Most of my friends on facebook are people I don't even remember or know. I have friends from school on there, but I don't talk to them, you know?
I don't think I can relate on that, I used to put my drawings on facebook through instagram, but I don't do that anymore.
Sometimes sitting and listening can be a little better. Some times I do that, you know? But its mostly due to me not knowing what to say. Half the time I'm too busy fighting the things off. I will say this, usually I'm either shy on mic or really chatty. xD I guess it depends on my mood.
Lol, thank you on the Miku part. :) And yeah, I agree. Yura would be you and I couldn't think of calling you something different unless you asked me to.

I would have been like, "That one dude with the face built that house." xD If they told me that they didn't know who I was talking about, I would have said, "I'm not saying it because its not my kink." If they don't understand it, then they can remain clueless. xD
Well, from what my friend told me, she's a beoch. Plus she is really rude, so I didn't really like talking to her, even in the regular text chats.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind then. :) I probably won't ever ask about RL things though.
All good, just respond when you feel like it. :) I'm pretty sure Chi missed talking to you too.

Its ok, most of the time, it was pretty tame and funny. I just wasn't expecting that stuff to happen, you know? If I make a channel for NSFW memes or art work, I'll be sure to let you know. I want to try to keep those things separate, if possible. I'll probably give it separate tags as well. Yes, lol, I wasn't expecting the whole women stuff to pop up, but I guess that's what happens when you have a bunch of good friends chatting. :)

Oof, don't worry about it if we did or not. My memory is bad too, so your cool. But he did seem pretty negative half the time. ^^;;
Well, depending on who that person is, they might not reply. They could have the server on mute completely but haven't popped back in to talk. Who knows. ^^;; As for the jealousy part, I have no clue.
Of course. :) Its the same with Inverse if you can't get a hold of me. She has my RL number so she can call me if its super important.
It makes me happy too. I'm glad we were all able to get along. :D

I don't blame you on that part. I had one person wanted me to redraw a chibi for them completely. They had on one avatar, then they changed and wanted me to draw their current avatar. Plus the thing that really pissed me off was that they didn't post in my shop like I asked them too. >:T They never contacted me again after I told them hell no.

Makes sense to me. I think there is a webtoon on there that does the same thing, but it eventually got a story line. I think it was Shag and Scoob. I head its pretty good. Plus I would imagine its hard to come up with something funny. ^^;;
I wouldn't blame you on instagram, there are a ton of scam/spam accounts, but I tend to get a whole lot of likes on there too. ^^;; Its really weird. Plus I understand on dA though. I think I will probably just keep my comms and pixel art there. Twitter likes to make small pixels ugly. XwX So I have to make them bigger.
I think its because I like the challenge, you know? And I know, right? Like, they all want to draw the same thing, if that makes any sense. Plus I don't think any of them want to try. Yeah, at least you have tried to draw armor. :)

That happened to me. I put down the wrong email for Epic Games. I used my twitch name for it though. :)
Yuradere makes sense on your art account now. xD
I tend to do the same thing, but some times its hard for me to focus, plus someone talking to me or in my ear can be hard.

Yeah lol, and I'm sure someone has made chibi objects. xD All I have to say is.... Good luck.
Don't feel bad on decorating, I'm bad at it too. xD So I completely understand where you are coming from.
Can do! <3
All I can say is that you should take your time with it. Figure out what poses you like then go from there. :)
Same here! Even the NSFW stuff I draw of her from time to time. (Though that is posted on my NSFW twitter.) Plus I'll probably treasure all the work you drew of Prisma. :D

Yeah. XwX Warframe and Destiny are two good examples. Minecraft, not so much unless you are playing with a group, but you can use the text chat.
Oof, same here, but chibis are much easier to draw and you don't have to worry so much on the legs and arms looking too small or what ever. But its the same for me, I gotta force it.
The small portions with dolls are adorable. xD Ooh! I have an idea, each character sleeping with a doll and talking in their sleep. xD
I think them talking online would be a most likely scenario. Jace would have met Arata on a forum or maybe even on the dark web. That's where Jace gets most of his things to stalk... I mean keep Shyla safe, you know?

Yes, lol. I'm sure it will grow up over time, you know?
Oof, some times it feels like talking to myself when I'm reading out responses and answering it on live mic. XD Not gonna lie. But at least the viewer feels acknowledged.

Lol, makes sense to me. :) Plus the switch is portable, the PS4 isn't. xD When I was playing on the PS4, I only played two games, the other times it was just netflix.
Oof, same here with glasses! Though I have to wear them all the time or I won't be able to see. I barely see 2 feet in front of me. DX Have fun playing Animal Crossing. :)

Lol, same here. Usually when I leave my PC to sleep, I have it set so it shows that I'm offline. But I tend to be bad with turning it back to show I'm online. xD
The sound of rainfall is awesome. UwU I haven't heard this in a long time, but I love hearing rain on a metal roof.
Aw, your so sweet. xD But I'm sure I'll get one eventually. I have one in mind, but its over $100. X_X;; Its worth it though. I wish you luck on replacing the covers, sounds like you'll need it.

Lol, yep. Most of the time it isn't worth my time.
Yeah, the avatars had a realistic kind of look to them, but it made them unique. :) At least I got one good Prisma avatar out of it though.
Yeah, I never made an account on there. I was looking into it when I was considering it, but a lot of people were saying bad thing about it. ^^;; I bet that was really cool on becoming staff. :)

I'm being serious. xD
Same here, plus I would love to do that for a few friends on discord if they wanted me to pop up their art work on stream. But I do credit them for it too. :)
You wouldn't have to worry about me using it for commercial uses, that's for sure. Plus it would be disrespectful to do so without letting you know and talking to you about it first.

Yeah, exactly, its not like you are a mind reader. I think I might have seen that post, but I didn't read into it though. But who knows if that is the reason or not? If she called you out about it, there could have been a chance she was banned.
Luckily CSP has a good thing for rainbows with the gradient tools. I'm sure you'll see me use it a few times on stream. :) Its super useful unless you want the rainbow parts to be in certain areas. I do agree, dark colors can be a pain to shade or highlight. DX

I tend to be pretty on point when it comes to reminders on my phone and stuff like that, so it makes sense to me. :) I think some places are like that too, but not all are.
At least you are able to pay some off it off, even if it isn't much. Plus I'm sure they understand if you can't pay one month, enspeshally right now.

Make sense to me, but its really up to you. Some times I have those days, so I get it. I need to see about making set days for streaming and other days for resting. xD
Oof, I feel you on the freebies part, plus some times it feels like they just don't care, if that makes any sense. As for the copy/paste then flip, I don't care if they think badly. I'm doing what makes it easier. xD Plus it saves time and coloring if needed. I guess you could call it cheating, but its really up to you on that part. :)
That was a great time. It should happen again. xD

Of course! Though it might be a good year before I can get it though. XwX;;
I'll try to answer as many questions as I can then. :) If I can't figure it out, I'll try to pixel it and throw it at you. xD You'd just need to tell me what it is.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 03:13:58 )

y'all remind me of my friends back on solia, they wrote essays to each other too haha

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 18:36:21 )
@pachi: Most of the time I am too lazy. Hahaha.

Seriously. I'd have... so many more OCS. * U* //////

OH NOOO. RIP PACHI. SUNK WITH THE SHIP.

Omg, solia. I used to like that place too. I checked this morning.... and it's not an avatar forum anymore? Super weird but alright.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 19:46:56 )

@Yandere: i should make more OCs since i haven't really made any since... like ... idek anymore HJFDHJGHJD too much fanart

i've been browsing the pixiv tags for this ship for like a week and i'm not even that far in yet
    so much content SCREECHES

:O when were you on solia? maybe we have crossed paths in the distant past haha
    also yeah they're trying to steer it to a weird mmorpg thing but it's... unfortunate looking lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 19:53:51 )
Had to switch computers for a sec, so separate posts for now.

@dragonickittens: BLUSH DESU

Yeah, I try and ignore them the best I can. Though, sometimes I'm just in a mood and feel the need to argue back or be snarky.
Lately I've just been blocking people, I don't have the patience for it. I'm just like "I'm too old for this." Hahah.
A lot of people left Gaia after awhile. There's also the case that people might be bored with their antics and just choose to ignore it.

Aaaa, same. q vq I have a lot of family members on my facebook, but the only thing I have up there is if family members tag me in something. I also have my wedding photos up there, but that's about it. I wish I had more photos, but I also hate them at the same time so idk. I like having the memories since I forget a lot of stuff. I'm not really a social person so I don't really have a lot of people added. Haha.
Oh yeh, of course. u wu Listening can definitely be better. There's times when several people were talking and we ended up losing because they were just bs'ing and should have been making calls. I try not to get too competitive with things though, since it's not ranked or anything either, just an excuse to play with friends. : > Same here! It really depends on my mood and what's going on. I feel like you can see that in the discord chat sometimes too. Either I'm really chatty or not at all. Sometimes I can't help it if there's nothing to talk about, though I do try my best.

Hahahaha. Just point to him and be like "that loser over there." hahahaha. Or like "the person whose name starts with D A- > > :;; "
When all else fails- remain clueless. Hahaha.
Really now? I don't understand how people can be that way... or be friends with people who are like that, but whatever. o ___ o ;; I guess that's just how some people live.

I really don't say anything unless someone asks, but yeah I feel like personal talk gets awkward sometimes, so I end up leaving it out. ;;; Like when I rant on about my hubby. Hahaha. I could talk about him all day, but I'm sure not all people would really know what to say.
Seems like it. : ) She's about as awkward as I am with starting private conversations though, it seems. Hahah.

Yeah, a lot of the streams you did were funny, even if they were midly NSFW, you know? I didn't mind stuff like that. Even anime pictures really don't bother me (though my hubby always questions me if it pops up on my screen. haahaha.)
It was pretty funny though considering. xD LIke WHOOOP and a bunch of people were adding to the conversation. I mean, it's not like it was never going to happen- we have lots of females in your discord. Haha.
I think I'm better off just hiding from that er- channel though. Not that it would happen again, but just in case. /shudders.

Ahhh, good. I forget a bunch of stuff. @ ____ @ It's a wonder I'm able to remember anything at all tbh.
Yeah, I mean I understand being depressed and stuff, but I'm not a therapist and I generally don't know what to say. I'm all for ranting about stuff too! Hell, I do it all the time, it was just.. it was constant and I never know if I was helping at all.
Ughh. I just feel bad about the whole thing.
Ohh, alright. Good to know! I'll probably message you, then chi then inverse. Since that's the order I know you guys best. Haha. Only if it's super important/urgent though.

Whaaat? I hope you didn't redraw it for them. > : T
Oh okay good. That person is an idiot. Should have been like "If you post here and pay the entire fee again, then SURE. " Smh, people never cease to amaze me. I can't believe someone had the gall to do that to you. Shame on them.

Ohh. There's a lot of good webtoons out there. I don't know how people manage to come up with such unique stuff sometimes.
Seriously. There's a ton. It's really annoying using it on mobile too, and I hate using the internet version for it too, just the whole interface is just awful. I thought about putting art there, but I'm fine with just twitter/deviantart for now. It would be really annoying have to upload the same piece to so many different platforms too.
Ah, yeah. Twitter isn't so nice with art users in general. Hahaa. I feel like animation pieces are awful with that too. Unless it has a background? Idk.
I try to draw a little bit of everything for the most part. Like, I can draw weapons and stuff too, I just put it on my will not draw list... because I hate drawing them. Haha. I just obviously don't really draw nsfw stuff and anthros/animals. I can draw some cats, but nothing super amazing or anything. haha. They're just blobs when I draw them.

Oh nooooo. I've done that so many times too.
Hehehehehe. I wanted it to be yandere, and I think I tried it with numbers, but a lot of names are taken. It is twitter after all. ;;; I had "OUr crazy yandere" I think at one point, but I don't just want to focus on my comic, I wanted it to be an overall art twitter so... here I am. yuradere. /dabs.

Gosh, yeah. Playing a game and chatting with people can get pretty difficult. Sometimes you need time away from others, and talking to them and all.

Haha, true. Especially since nendroids are a thing. Or the chibi Miku type things as well. u wu
Hahah, thanks! Goodness knows I'm going to need it. SWEATS. Now I just need a chance to actually mess around with it. Weep.
Even my apartment, my hubby did all of it. He asked for my input every time, but I think I just agreed on everything that he chose. Haha.
Hehehe. I remember I did a non chibi of her too! Hehe. I treasure all art I get anyway. u wu It's a cool feeling when someone else draws your characters, you know?

Definitely chibis are much easier to draw. Especially since you don't need to worry about anatomy as much... You can kinda just wing it with chibis and be like "YUP THATS A CHIBI SO DONT JUDGE ME" At least I think so. Hehehe.
Ahhh, that would be cute! * V* I like drawing chibis + small dolls of them. I did that with the first piece I did with Arata! He's holding a wedding version of Yan. hahaha.
Ahahaha yeah. Online seems like the better option. Then maybe eventually they met up a few times to talk about things and gush about Shyla/Yan. U WU
I'm sure Arata has wandered around the dark web at some point too.

I can understand that! XD Even when I'm doing that with myself downstairs, it feels weird. Hahah.
I feel like a large portion of people do that anyway. I don't think many people really talk with others on stream, unless they're playing the same game? I think I've only seen streamers have 1 or 2 people in the chat with them, but they're quiet for the most part.

Yeah, I'm more likely to play it on the switch anyway. I don't really use the PS4 too much because hooking it up is a bother. akjdfhasd.
Seriously. Glasses are pretty annoying. I would use contacts if I could, or just get surgery. I can see ahead of me, just distance is my issue.
Thanks! It's been a lot of fun lately. :>

Yeah, I do that all the time too. I'll log out of discord and then the next day wonder why I'm not getting messages through my phone. hahaha. It's awful like that.
Yeah!! It was downpouring today on and off. A bit of thunder too, which is calming for me. Despite me being terrified of it years ago. Haha. We have an AC unit on the outside and it's fun listening to the rain hitting it when it's raining. Strong agree on that one. ;;
Awhman. That's a bit pricey. I hope you're able to get it though!

Same here, same here. I won't bother drawing something if there's too much going on. It's part of the reason I try not to underprice my art at all too. It's not worth the pixelated gold if the art is going to stress me out. adkfads.
Gosh yeah. There was so much drama about the whole thing. I wish there wasn't though, it was the first time I ever really put money into a website. My hubby did the same thing too. I think I dropped like $50 on it. ;;; I wish it was run under better circumstances. :c It was a great website.

Haha. The reason why I don't like my art used for commercial reasons is because someone commissioned me on gaia, and then after I was sketching it and stuff they were talking about how they wanted it to be a certain way to put up on their twitch and youtube account and I just... Idk. I feel really uncomfortable with it being on there. It's kinda like they lied to me, even though they really didnt? I just wish they told me ahead of time. I ended up cancelling the whole thing and they kept trying to ask me why I got so aggressive over it. Smh. Didn't think I'd need to explain why I didn't want my art used... just smooshed together with a bunch of other people.

Yeh no worries! I'll probably still be playing animal crossing on and off. There's still so much to do and I make sure I get all the event items. Haha.
I hope you are able to get it though! n ___n It's a really fun game!
Hahaha, I appreciate it! You're definitely way better at pixeling than I am, so I feel like you'd pick it up quickly. u wu

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 19:57:27 )
@pachi: Ahhh, the last time I really made an OC was like... a year ago. A lot of the newer ones I've made I feel like are really plain looking. ;;; So, here I am. Inspiration should hit... eventually. squints.
I haven't done fanart in forever. Wheeze.

Dannggg. Pixiv has a lot of nice art. Enjoy the tag. ENJOY IT.

Oh gosh, a long time ago. Q ___ Q
I wasn't really too active on it though! I think... I sold art on there, and I've heard it's recognizable, but ???
It's... I don't even want to go near it. Hahaha. There's a bunch of tutorial things in there now and ... no thanks. LOGS OUT. Hahaha.

TH || dA ||webtoon

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 21:28:23 )

@Yandere: my conundrum for now is that i want more characters for my comic-verse so they wouldn't be exactly extravagant but i also wanna go feral too with designs scree

i'm enjoying it i'm so well fed rn hfhdhghgf

oooo what year(s)?
    but tbh my memory is p bad so i don't think i remember your stuff from then if i was around /screams

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 21:33:30 )

Wow, I kinda looked into Solia, the avatars are kinda cute. I will probably give it a try later then. I sorta like RPGs. I'll have to look into it later.

@Yandere: Blep Blep
Lol, sometimes I'm the same way.
I don't really blame you on the blocking game. I'd probably do the same thing, but most of the time, I don't see the need for it.
Yeah, they do. I've been trying to leave, but I just love the items there. Plus I really like to request or give out art freebies. I made a ton of memories there, maybe one day I will leave, but who knows? I thought Voltra would have been my release from Gaia, but that ended up not being the case sadly. I never really felt welcome here, if that makes any sense.

Lol, all good. I'm mostly on facebook for the memes my friends post, if I'm honest. Most of my friends on my friends list are probably from websites I met them on to facebook groups and pages. I also tend not to accept friend requests from people I don't know either.
Yes, lol. Plus you can always let them know if you they are loosing the fight, if needed to. But that's a usual, not knowing what to talk about or if there are any certain topics that you want to talk about. Most of the time I'm talking about random subject with my clanmates. Heck, if you listen to me when I'm streaming with friends, the topics jump just about everywhere. xD

Lol, pretty much. xD Its the easiest way of handling it. xD
Who knows? I never really asked and most of the stuff she posts tends to be sh!t posting. She gets fights with other people in the main chat and is a rude person over all. She's left the server with in a total of 2 to 3 times, but always returns. I don't understand her.

Which makes sense, I only rant about my personal life when it comes to people I know. Lolz, I rant about my hubby all the time. xD We can always talk about them together and swap crazy stories about the two.
xD Oof, but I don't blame her. I usually don't message anyone first. I'm really bad about making the first move due to how I am. I don't like bothering people about certain things, even if it isn't anything bad, you know?

I'm glad you found them funny at least. :) Even the mildly NSFW ones. And don't feel bad, my hubby questions me too. He doesn't understand why I like Jojo so much. xD
Yeah, there are a lot of females in there, at least the ones who are active. There are a few males that are active, but they weren't around that time. xD
I don't really blame you, I really don't. But if something like that was to happen again, I would take care of it quickly. I don't want you or anyone else to feel uncomfortable.

Lol, same here! I can remember certain areas in Okami in detail (almost) but don't remember a damn thing I did last week.
Yeah, I understand. Plus I'm the same way, I'm not a therapist either. But even if it isn't much, I try to give a little advice, even if it doesn't work. xD
No need to, its in the past now.
Of course! And I'll take care of it as soon as I can. :)

Oh heck no! The avatar before was already pushing the NSFW limit, then the next avatar was WAY NSFW. Like, I wouldn't have mind it if it was just one detail, but the avatar was completely different like I said.
I know, right? But I'm just not going to deal with it. Now, if it was a DM on twitter or on my dA, then I would have been fine with them asking about comms and me just working on it from there directly. But on Gaia and places like this, its just easier to have it done in a thread post and keep it neat and organized.

I know, right? I know before I deleted webtoon off of my phone, I was reading Cursed Princess Club. I thought it was really cute, you know?
Oof, I get it. Plus it sucks that you can only post things through mobile only and not trough the website. Yeah, I do agree, the website sucks so much butt. I wish they put more work into it, but I also understand it was originally designed for mobile use only. I just wish I didn't have to send the image to myself on discord, then download it, then post it on instagram. :/ I think that's the reason why I'm mostly sticking to twitter for the bulk of my work. I do post my stuff on discord too (in like 5 or so servers). But for somethings, I just put it on twitter then paste the link in the server if there is a lot of info on it.
I know, right? Like even with me increasing the size, it still looks like crap.
Same here, and I'm with you on the weapons part. I'm not really good with them at all. I'm also bad with animals, but I can draw anthros no problem. I'd probably never ask you to draw weapons or armor though. I wouldn't want to make it harder on you, even if I was paying. xD

That makes sense. I wouldn't blame you for not wanting it to just be about your comic too.

Yeah, that makes sense to me. Plus there is nothing wrong with solo playing too. :) I do that all the time for a few multiplayer online games I'm a part of. xD

Oof, I want to get one of those nendroids so much! They are coming out with an Ammy one and its so cute! They already have a Emma one, and I want it so much! <3
Well, I'm sure you will enjoy it when you finally get a crack at it. :) Its a pretty good program so far.
Lol, hopefully you didn't agree with him on something ugly. xD
I think you did too, I do have it saved. I think my hubby might have had it as his phone background at one time. And I know, right? I love it when people draw my characters.

Lol, that's pretty much accurate!
Now you gotta do one with Yan and her senpai. :D I thought the little wedding dress version was adorable! <3
Lol, I can see them talking on a forum similar to 4chan and talking about the crushes they can't quite get their hands on. I'm pretty sure Arata would be really supportive on how Jace got Shyla, you know? He might have even gave Jace the idea of kidnapping her at work or what ever too. xD
I mean, how else would Arata get hard to come by items? xD

Lol, I know. xD
I know Chi and Maggie are pretty active on talking in chat when I'm playing a game. Plus I'm really open to answering any questions they may have about it too. I think the only people that I talk to about the game would be the people I'm playing with on mic, you know?

Makes sense to me. The switch doesn't really take too much time to set up, and if someone is using the PS4, you can just take it out of the cradle and play it like that.

Discord is kinda weird that way. I have set myself on "Do Not Disturb" and didn't get messages til I checked my phone. But some times that's not always the case. The only time I log out or close discord on my computer is when I'm about to go out and want to see messages.
It hasn't rained here, or least from what I know of. But I live in a down stairs APT, so I don't get to hear it very often. I don't think the AC unit is by my APT, but I know its down on the ground.
I should be able to once I get a job. But I gotta find one first.

I agree with you on that. If its too much, its not worth the time. I'm probably going to finish up the comm I have on here since I already showed a WIP. But I get it completely.
I don't really blame you. The avatars looked really nice. If it didn't have a bad stigma around it and the previous owner didn't give it to a shitty person, it might have worked out really well.

Makes sense on why you would do that. One thing is for sure, if I ever want to you to draw something for me for my twitch or what ever else, I'd make sure it was ok with you first. But it was really shitty that they didn't tell you before the sketching phase. It only makes sense to let someone know ahead of time to see if its ok. If it isn't, then just go on. I don't blame you for canceling. But one thing is for sure, if they wanted to use it on their twitch or what ever else, I would only accept RLC for that. Doing it for pixeled items or gold isn't right for a use like that, you know? At least then if someone wants to know where the art came from and wants to buy some, they can be redirected to you and they can pay for work to be done.

Lol, I wish you a whole lot of luck on getting the event items. :)
I hope so too! I'm loving everything people are posting online about it too. :)
I probably would. :) I would even create a few things for you to if you asked. :)
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.