Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I got a job yall

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 14:01:06 )

》::: ✿・`.*
Im excited ;w;! I get to work in our haunted reformatory. Its really close to my house so I can always walk just in casies.
I was v worried about probation interfering, but my PO said that she'll totally work with me. And I should be off on probation soon!
Ive been working on this for so so long and it felt like nothing was moving forward and im so so happy that it finally is. Next thing is to get my license~
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 15:58:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omgggg, I’m curious which haunted reformatory you work at. I’ve always wanted to visit some place like that, but I keep chickening out. Congrats on the job! ^^
Make sure you take some protective precautions (selenite crystal, saging, etc) with you so nothing follows you home and ruins the positive streak you’ve been having.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 16:03:43 )
I looove haunted locations, especially local ones. What makes it haunted?
I wanna hear stories owo

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 17:03:12 )

congrats on the job!
    also i back up what tsunderrera said about protecting yourself from spirits and bad vibes
    stuff like that is powerful and dark and nothing to take lightly~

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 17:09:15 )

@milkdaddy: yesss child! That’s awesome! I’m so glad everything seems to be in working order. I wish much more blessings. With your hard work, payoff is deserved!

bloop

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 17:12:10 )
@milkdaddy: Major congrats! Job hunting is hard af, so I'm glad it finally fermented enough to pop off the cap! I hope you enjoy your coworkers, and get a good work enviornment going there. :) Will you be giving tours or something of the like?

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 23:39:53 )

》::: ✿・`.*
@Tsundererra: I was thinking alot about taking some sage lol

@Booderdooder: Theres a lot of inmates who did heavy crime, apparently it was built on a burial ground, lots of deaths etc. You can find alot of info on it probably, just look up Ohio Reformatory lol

@Fellowsheep: Ill b cleaning and helping with upkeep for now, hoping I can eventually give tours but idk with my anxiety right now anyway. The place does have a concert called Inkarceration (totally look it up, its cool) and turns into a haunted house during Halloween so if I could even help with those things thatd be pretty cool too

Thank u everyone for the kindness;w;
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Please ping me!

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 23:58:37 )
@milkdaddy: Ooh, thanks! I'm definitely gonna have to read up on it at 3am tonight, like a fool.

Congrats on your job! I hope you enjoy it there, spookiness and all ♥

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 00:13:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@milkdaddy: Omgggg, one of the paranormal hunting shows I watch went to Ohio Reformatory yeaaaars ago. Awesome place, but def take precautions to cleanse afterwards. Hope you have a blast and get to do tours one day when you’re comfortable.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 07:39:43 )

@milkdaddy: Oh my gosh congrats!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 07:58:46 )

@milkdaddy: YAAAAS BITCH
YOU GET THAT JOB

And also some sage and shit....
And a nice Banishing Spell.....
Just in case.

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 09:51:40 )

Since 1103 posts.

Ohh congrats!!! Sounds like work will be an adventure lol

Art Thread | Garage Sale

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.