Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Miraculous Ladybug Anyone?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 02:30:54 )
    I feel like a child but are there any Miraculous Ladybug fans out there? I currently watch it on Netflix and I am almost done with the newest season that was just released. I hate that I watch these twelve, twenty minute seasons so quickly.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 03:13:42 )
@Bonnie: haha yes I watch it too. although I've taken a break from it. I stopped in the middle of season two because I was waiting for episodes to come out I think

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 03:21:07 )

Netflix has decided to release the episodes how they want, but maybe I can find it elsewhere.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 03:27:04 )
@Bonnie: haha yeah I know it's gotten more. I've seen it on Netflix but I wasn't watching it there. I didn't think it was originally a Netflix show. I was just streaming it on a site |D

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 03:34:39 )

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 04:14:11 )
@Bonnie: ahh yeah that makes sense. I know it was/is a French tv show? haha
oh just looked it up and it's already at the end of season 3 dang I can definitely go back and watch season 2

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 04:29:30 )

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 17:55:51 )

oooh i also watch miraculous ladybug!
    i try to wait before watching a new season so i don't fly through it and have to wait 6 months to a year for another season lol
    and yes i do realize that by waiting to watch, i am still waiting about the same amount of time, it just feels better xD

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 01:02:59 )

Well your not the only child who watch the show xD
But I need to catch up on the recent episodes though but I forgot where I left off

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 16:43:11 )
@Bonnie: oh that's what you mean by they are releasing episodes how they want haha. now that it's the weekend maybe I'll start watching season two to catch up :>

@Deaa: @PurpdaBurpPurp:
woo woo more people in the ladybug crew who are behind
I don't know if this fandom has a fan name haha

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 16:48:27 )

@Deaa: & @PurpdaBurpPurp: YAY! More friends who love watching Ladybug. I’m so glad cause I tell my friends IRL and they look at me strange lol.

@eerie: yes it’s annoying but I have to deal with it. That’s how I found out about the show.

I wanna call us the Bugaboo’s. I think it’s REALLY cute lol. What do you think? I wonder if there is an official name though.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 17:09:39 )
@Bonnie: haha at least Netflix is good for discovering random things

bugaboos is cute xD

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 17:30:33 )

@eerie: absolutely that’s what makes it worth it, but releasing content but they need to do something about their distribution. I know it’s tricky cause some of them aren’t their originals and there are politics involved.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 18:19:59 )

@Bonnie: I have only one friend irl that knows but she's a fan of the show too xD
Other than her no one must know *^*

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 18:23:27 )

@eerie: I'm not so sure also :/
But I'm not really a hardcore fan...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 18:34:35 )

@PurpdaBurpPurp: I don’t care if anyone finds out; my Ladybug is my Ladybug dammit!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 18:43:24 )

@Bonnie: yaasss that fierceness >w<
Your truly more of a fan than me xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 18:48:39 )

@PurpdaBurpPurp: well I consider it a tad better than like MLP or something, cause there are some adult themes in Ladybug that I think aren’t as embarrassing.

bloop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 18:59:45 )

@Bonnie: I can't really remember any of those moments. Is been some time since I watched any of the episodes.
But it seems or me, is direct mostly for younger viewers. But I find the show very refreshing, the story is not too dark but quite wholesome.
And is nothing like RWBY for sure, which is another westernize anime.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 19:07:43 )

Oh, more episodes came out?
      Dammit, now I gotta add to my watch list.
      Even though I'm pretty torn over the show.
      I like and all, it's very cute, but I'm not a fan of how they executed it really...
      I have some qualms.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.