Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Miraculous Ladybug Anyone?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 03:41:11 )

@eerie: oh no that sucks. I really hate that sometimes I just wanna watch the best international stuffs. It’s annoying lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 03:51:51 )
@Bonnie: ugh yeah but let's bring this thread back on topic hahaha
I didn't start watching more of miraculous yet though |D spent the weekend doing life errands

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 05:11:09 )

@eerie: yeah we should. Let me know when you do start watching it again! I cannot wait for more seasons, I wonder how many there are going to be.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 14:52:24 )
@Bonnie: yes I need to read a manga first that my friend keeps telling me to read haha
I'm sure if it's popular enough they can keep making them

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 15:31:38 )

@eerie: I could never get into manga because I never had access to enough of it. I have no idea where to even start now, lol.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 03:30:09 )
@Bonnie: I also just read online xD I need to open up my messages and find the link he sent for the manga. I don't really know much about manga really. I just read when he suggests something that he's into

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 03:35:51 )

@eerie: Welp, that's one way to read it! One of my friends who reads manga is currently reading One Piece, which there are too many chapters to even start without it feeling daunting.

I wonder if we may see print stories of Ladybug? That would be interesting.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 03:37:58 )
@Bonnie: omg yeah that's how I feel about Naruto. I don't think I'll ever get around to that

ohhh yeah that's possible
they do seem to make comics of other cartoons. like Avatar and MLP are the first things that come to mind |D

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 03:57:58 )

@eerie: I'd like to see possibly continuations of other characters, maybe? Possibly? HOPEFULLY. That would be some great content on the side of the main series.

I've watched the main Naruto line start to finish. Other than that I am not going to start watching anything else. xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 04:09:35 )
@Bonnie: yeah especially since the episodes are pretty self contained. we never get to know too much about the other characters. lots of side arcs

I watched some of Naruto when I was younger but I have no idea where I even am in the series haha

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 04:16:20 )

@eerie: YESSSS. and it also seems like characters have shown some growth every couple of episodes and it should be discussed in between so we have a more clear picture of entire city of Paris and civilians that were once akumatized, but never again could have grown stronger.

I wouldn't worry about it. xD Naruto is still going strong I suppose but there are newer animes that are probably coming out that are easier to get into.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 04:27:54 )
@Bonnie: yes like it's not so self contained that the people don't turn up again. but we never get another look at their lives and it moves on to the next person's troubles. so a comic would definitely be a cool way to explore them. since I'm sure the show will still want to center on Marionette

hah yeah I know about the new generation. my friend also sends me pictures of their kids |D

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 05:24:07 )

@eerie: YESS EXACTLY!!!!! I'd also like to see what happens after the series too. Like it's always cool to have a grown up story as well. Just to see how they have all changed and such.

Yessss the new kids are cute.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 14:16:00 )
@Bonnie: yeah I want to see what happens to the whole thing with their little sprites (omg what are they called. I can't remember right now lol) if they actually resolve the plot and the whole moth man thing

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 15:14:32 )

@eerie: they are called kwamis. Hawk Moth is the super villain. I’d like to see more of his story.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 03:09:20 )
@Bonnie: ohhh yes kwamis haha like swamis
I know I'm not caught up on the show, but do they explain how he got them in the first place?

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 03:54:24 )

@eerie: not yet tbh. I’m waiting for that. They give a bit more back story but it’s still mysterious.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 14:01:48 )
@Bonnie: hmm yeah if they do explain that, it would feel kind of like an ending of the show type thing

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 16:52:02 )

@eerie: yeah I’m sure they have it all planned out so I’m going to be waiting for it all to hit the fan.

bloop

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:58:50 )
@Bonnie: haha I hope they do have a plan and it isn't just random stuff thrown together xD I'm guessing it's to do with the mother?

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.