Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat In 2019 I learned....

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 19:47:38 )
Tell us something you learned in the last year!

It can be something about yourself, about life, or just anything at all!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 19:51:19 )
I learned that most of my breakouts came from using toothpaste with fluoride!

I would always break out in the same exact place and it would stay for months at a time! I got sick of it last May and experimented with changing my toothpaste to fluoride free. I pretty much cleared up except for the occasional ones around that time. I had tried so many things before landing on the toothpaste mystery.

A few weeks ago, I was in a hurry and wasn’t thinking and grabbed a regular toothpaste from the store. I woke up to my chin just burning and sure enough - I was breaking out in those same places. I went and bought fluoride free and it’s clearing up again.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 20:03:36 )
I actually learned something similar last year. I always had a lot of headaches starting in elementary school, but after I changed my diet and started eating healthier I noticed that I got headaches a lot less often. My guess is that the problem for me is sugar because sugar can cause headaches, and I've noticed that on days I do eat a lot of sugar I tend to get a headache the day after.

β˜…~~Questing~~β˜…

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 21:06:36 )

Umm I've learned what my personality type is?

Well this is very recently towards the end of last year and at first when I first found out about what mine is, I didn't care much about it. But a little later on I guess I was bored and got curious so I research more about it and surprisingly... what I've learned make so much sense for me. Is nice to know I'm not the only one who have weird thoughts once in a while.

Btw my personality type is INFP :viowink:

Art Dump β˜† Avatar Gallery β˜† Quest Items

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 21:47:36 )

I learned to let go. And that it is okay to have no contact with my mother and it is the freest I have ever felt. Mentally and psychologically. I can freely love.

°<°art by KeturahπŸ–€πŸ¦–πŸ–€

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 22:26:23 )
I learned how fast you can get pregnant. The nature always finds a way!!!!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 00:30:55 )
I learned that the way I am being treated is not okay.
That it isn’t normal.
And that there’s help available.
I learned what a real friend is.
I learned that focusing at all on myself and self care for once is not selfish.
I learned to love.
I learned to live.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 03:57:46 )
oh gosh I learned soooooo much. i don't even know. just like tons of stuff about social things and political things. o:

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:38:42 )

β˜… β˜… β˜… i learned which types of people i can work with and which types i can't. it's been quite an experience ∠( ᐛ 」∠)οΌΏ

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:56:01 )
TSUN β˜… TSUN β˜… TSUN (β‰–οΈΏβ‰–βœΏ)

I learned how to break free from my crippling anxiety. It got really bad at one point, but now it’s under control (with the help of meds + therapy).

(✿ β™‘β€Ώβ™‘) DERE β˜… DERE β˜… DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 06:40:28 )

In 2019 I learned that eating yoghurt at least 3-4 times a day helps keep my skin clear. I found that if I stopped eating it for a week or so, I get little breakouts. It's a good alternative to all the expensive skincare out there for me...I just have to remember to eat it

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.