Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Ex Profundis Inferni Convivæ

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 07:21:16 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"....you know what's going on." the man responded.

"Oh, but where are my manners?" he then asked rhetorically, slapping his cheek and looking faux surprised and shocked. "I've forgotten to introduce myself!" he said further.

"My name is Francis." he said further. "Francis Raziel." he introduced himself fully, taking a bow.

And that's when Aimee knew JUST how in over her head she might be.

"And this is regarding the little whore that he's decided to take under the protection of his house." he explained to her.

"But I'm sure he's already told you all about it. Or the little tramp has. Whatever. If not, you're probably very confused, and will continue to be so." he went on, stepping closer.

"To summarise, he's taken something that I want, so I will take something that he values." he then informed Aimee.

"It's nothing personal, believe me. You're just his family. And therefore make an EXCELLENT bargaining chip." he finished, his smile growing a little wider.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 07:25:37 )

Aimee was completely silent before crossing her arms beneath her breasts.

"And tell me, what hte hell is it that you are going to do to have me cooperate with that shit?" She asked.

"Teleportation mana in here won't work, so you can't magically poof me wherever." She added. While she knew that was true, she was also aware of how that was during specific hours. Currently, she was during a timeframe that the lock down wasn't put in place, so to speak.

She didn't think he'd know that htough.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 07:44:30 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Kidnapping you by force?" Francis asked.

"Oh, please. That is brutal and unrefined." he told her.

"What next, you think I'm going to put you in a deathtrap?" he then asked with a laugh.

"Please, I work in a more subtle and refined manner than THAT." he told her.

He then raised a hand and brought his fingers together, a sliver of crimson mana forming between them.

"I will get you to come with me." he explained.

"And you'll be as good as gold." he continued.

"A perfect little doll."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 07:49:17 )

Aimee was silent before just sighing.

"Not a chance." She then said. Of course, she didn't know entirely all about him. She did know that she had some protections against mana of that sort. Granted, she, of course, had no idea how far out of the league of what she had protections against, his mana was.

"I am not going to play nice."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 08:23:59 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Francis narrowed his eyes when Aimee said what she did.

"You know, back in my day, females did as they were told." he said.

"Why did things have to degrade as they have?" he sighed, shaking his head slightly.

Then, before she could answer, he lunged for her, his arm outstretched, his hand coated in the same crimson mana.

"Now just behave!"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 08:30:50 )

Aimee didn't have a chance to retort, not that she wanted to. As she attempted to dodge him, she felt him knock into her lower half. The impact shoved her into the bookcase behind her, causing the glass that was in a decorative and protective door on it to shatter, the shards falling around her - and Francis. She didn't even notice the shards, or if she was cut.

"Oh fuck you." She snapped before roughly grabbing his hair, charging her hand with her mana. Dark elf, meaning her pure aligned mana should be a decdent defence.

Right?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 08:44:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

She could tell that her mana was doing something.

And the dark elf didn't like it.

"Ngh." he growled.

"Yes, I was warned about you." he said.

"Mistress told me that the pure necromancer would be my natural enemy." he went on, before using his glowing hand to grasp at her chest.

"However, I was bolstered to resist it." he went on.

"Temporarily, anyway." he said further.

"Now, let's see which one of us has a stronger will, shall we?" he asked tauntingly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 08:50:17 )

Aimee let out a cry of surprise.

"Oh great, you work with Encrae." She muttered before pulling back, hard, on his hair. She was hoping it would be enough to stun him, or whatever, but it did nothing.

If anything, it caused him to shift his hand slightly. Where to? To be flat over her heart, the core fo her mana. Control the mana, control the being. That really was common knowledge, and she wasn't going to lie.

The thought of anyone controling her in any sense terrified her.

But she knew she had some protections against it, so she was sure she'd be fine.

She increased the mana that was coming from her, hoping that it would actually stop him, but... not entirely sure. And that unsurity was growing, as well.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 09:04:32 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....Encrae?"Francis asked.

"As if I would work with THAT little brat." he told her.

"My mistress has bolstered me against your mana!" he then declared.

"Let us see you resist the mana of HELL." he finished, triumph in his voice.

However, as she felt his mana start to seep into her... just as she felt herself start to lose her sense of self... there was a knock at the door.

"Mom? You in?" she heard her son call in.

"...shit." Francis cursed quietly.

"You." he said to Aimee.

"Do NOT make a sound." he ordered her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 09:06:25 )

Aimee hadn't completely succumbed, not by any means, but there had been enough of an effect that she did as she was told. She was completely silent. She didn't make a sound.

But the door handle lit up on the outside a bit, as a call for help.

She listened to him, she couldn't not, but he hadn't said anything about anything else. She was told to stay silent, nothing more.

She knew she'd pay for that if he clued in before her son got in there.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 09:13:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......" Zeke was silent as he saw the handle glow.

He then heard something from inside.

"...I felt that." Francis said to her.

"And now... I'm done being nice." he growled.

He then readied his other hand, a spike of crimson mana forming in it... mere seconds before they both felt a massive surge of mana, that knocked the door open... and a piercing sliver of white mana went through Francis' shoulder.

"AGH!" he yelled in pain, as he rolled off of Aimee, letting go of her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 11:36:46 )

Once Aimee was released from that, she sank to her knees. It wasn't hard to tell that she was having a hard time getting her head back together, so to speak. Whatever he'd done thus far was still there, but he wasn't adding to it, at least.

She had enough wherewithal to use some of his blood and draw a rune on the floor by him - as with his mana she couldn't get to her feet for the moment. It was quick, and as her son made his way into the room proper, there was a burst of light from the rune.

The problem, was that with him in her head as he was (even if not much) combined with the contract he had down below, he had a decent degree of protection. All that did was hurt, but didn't send him back from whence he came, as she'd intended.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 20:31:36 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Francis growled in pain when the rune affected him, and he looked at Aimee sharply.

"Why you little..." he snarled as he readied another spike.

"I WILL take you d-" he started to say, before a blast of pure mana sent him flying against the closest wall.

Zeke stepped up to his mother, and a circle formed around her. A white circle of energy on the floor, which was acting as a sort of purified space. One of protection.

"You will do nothing." Zeke responded.

"Damn freak." Francis spat, as he wobbily rose to his feet.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 20:35:01 )

"Any chance you can banish him for the moment?" Aimee asked her son, starting to feel notably better. She wasn't feeling perfect yet though, but that was largely because of how dead tired sh was.

"I realise you probably can't banish and make it stick, but can you banish him well enough we can get out of here?" She added a couple of seconds later, stifling a yawn.

"Because I'm not entirely sure we can get past him, admittedly." She paused a moment before sighing.

". . . don't want him locked in my office, either."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 20:49:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I can try." Zeke responded.

"I'm bolstered with demonic mana! You are nothing!" Francis declared.

"But you are still not a demon." Zeke told him.

He then placed the tip of his sword onto the ground, and it sent what looked like a violent line of energy towards Francis, swirling around the dark elf more and more, becoming more intense as it did so.

And it was clear that Francis was at least trapped inside, and looked to be in immense pain.

"...getting there..." Zeke told Aimee, clearing straining to keep it up.

"He's... got a lot of strong mana in him." he muttered.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 23:05:05 )

Aimee didn't say anything before reaching out, resting her hand on her son's calf as she couldn't reach much better than that.

"Let's see if I can help." She said, her mana starting to course through him, bolstering him.

I can't promise I can do much, due to non-angelic, but hopefully I can help."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 23:40:25 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

As soon as Aimee's mana funnelled into what Zeke was doing, the two of them saw Francis start to disintegrate into the air.

"I'll be back!" he shouted.

"Just you wait!" he told them.

"I WILL BE B-" he started to yell, before he was completely gone.

"......" Zeke was silent, before turning and leaning down next to Aimee.

"Mom!" he exclaimed.

"Are you all right!?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 23:42:20 )

Aimee was silent before shaking her head, hard, and bringing a hand up to the side.

"I will be." She said.

"Still feeling a bit numb though." She admitted before looking to the door, and sighing.

". . . . . and going to need to get my door repaired." She said, sounding like she was about to chastise him, before she just met his gaze.

"Zeke... thank you. I fear her was going to kill me." He could hear the sincerity in her words. She wasn't impressed with the door, but it was worth it for her own well being.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 00:02:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke was silent, and just sighed.

"I'll help repair the door." he told her.

"....maybe we should get you home." he then said.

"Make sure you're safe." he continued.

"I doubt what we did will last for very long." he mumbled.

"Can you handle a teleporting right now?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 00:08:30 )

Aimee let out a breath, debating the answer to that question before nodding.

"Yeah. I should be good for that." She said. She carefully got to her feet and shook her head again, trying to fully clear it.

"What the fuck was he?" She then asked after a moment or two.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.