Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Ex Profundis Inferni Convivæ

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 05:31:32 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Again, there was silence from Lex.

But she sword she heard something.

Light sobbing.

And she knew why.

The two of them had always been together. They'd never been apart. They were each other's pillars when they were little... and it seemed that Lex still viewed Aimee as his pillar to lean on.

"....okay." he then said.

"I'll move out then." he told her.

"And take Lilim with me." he went on.

"This is your house. Your home. You should stay."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 05:34:04 )

'No no. Lex, we'll sit and talk about this when emotions aren't quite as high as they are now." Aimee said kindly.

"All right?" She asked, a soft smile to her voice.

"And on a different note... what do you think you want for dinner?" She asked

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 06:00:58 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...some pasta." Lex responded.

"I feel like pasta." he told her.

Time had passed, and though Lilim could tell Francis was still skulking around, and had made a couple of attempts on her, he had stayed away for the most part, and Aimee had been left alone.

However, Francis was now in a dark alley, and he was concentrating.

Hard.

He had been paying attention Aimee for a while.

Formulating a plan of attack.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 06:09:20 )

Aimee, meanwhile, was grabbing a few things from some shelves in a shop. After she had grabbed what she wanted, and paid for them, she left the shop and looked around, shielding her eyes from the sun that was setting and aimed rightg into her face as a result.

With a soft smile, she put some earbuds into her ears, hit play on her phone to have some music playing, and headed off, walking home. She knew it would take a bit, about half an hour, but she wasn't opposed to it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 06:31:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"............." Francis was silent as he saw the woman put the earbuds in her ears.

"Hm." he mumbled.

He then took to the shadows, and got ahead of her, waiting in hiding. He watched as she continued to walk, making her way closer, oblivious to his presence.

He then crouched down and waited.

Waited for her to get close enough.

When she was, he lunged out, grabbed her by her head, clamped a hand over her mouth, and pulled her into the alley.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 06:38:07 )

Aimee hadn't a chance to fight him off, before she'd been pulled into the alley. Her phone, which had been in her hand at the time, clattered to the pavement she'd been walking in, left forgotten.

They'd gotten a decent bit in - but that was primarily because he was surprisingly speedy - before she bit his hand, hard. When she could taste the blood, although it tastes as one might thing oxidising copper would taste.

As he pulled his hand away in pain, she spat the blood out of her mouth before slamming her elbow into his torso , hoping to nail his sternum

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 06:53:54 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

When she connected, she felt it.

And she heard him grunt in pain as he stepped back.

She used that moment to try and flee, but she then felt a sharp pain in her leg.

The same kind that Lex had felt back when he and Lilim had been attacked at the museum.

"No running away." Francis told her.

"Not this time." he said.

"Now is the time when this ends." he continued.

"I want the little tramp, and I WILL have her. And you WILL be the bargaining chip."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 07:06:47 )

That pain that she felt was enough to freeze her in her movement for a fraction of a second. She then took a few quick, hurried, steps away from him, toward the mouth of the alley. She wanted to run off.

But she failed.

She felt whatever she'd been dosed with spreading, and it brought her to her knees easily, and quickly. She couldn't even feel below her knee quickly enough that it was both alarming, and something that would seriously get in the way of her getting away from the fucker.

Without hesitating, she slammed her hand onto one of the shards of glass that were littering the ground, drawing blood as she sliced her hand up pretty drastically. Once that was done, before she could properly react, she used her blood to start a rune, something that would act as a transportation mana, and offer some protection against whomever, or whatever, was attacking her.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 07:25:17 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

After a few seconds of starting to draw the rune, a foot stepped down on her hand.

Hard.

It pinned her hand down, and Francis looked down at her.

"You're desperate." he said.

"But this time, it's just us." he told her.

"This time, I'm not going to be as nice." he went on.

"You have nobody to blame but yourself here." he then hissed at her, grinding his foot down on her hand.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 07:27:25 )

Aimee flinched, but she didn't cry out. She refused to give him that satisfaction. Instead, she just looked up at him, a snarl on her face.

"You do realise that you've done nothing for my mana, right?" She asked as she grabbed his ankle, and started to channel her pure necromatic mana into his, hoping it would get him off of her hand at the very least. She wasn't entirely sure the damage, but she could tell that there was broken skin from the pavement and glass beneath it, and possibly on top from his boot.

She wasn't sure if anything was broken, but it hurt enough to be a possibiilty.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 07:54:57 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Francis' face flinched, but he didn't move.

"Yes, that stings." he said.

"But my mistress has given me even MORE power." he told her.

"Enough that I can deal with your problematic mana." he continued.

"Now, listen." he growled, leaning down and grabbing her roughly by her chin.

"You want to do this the hard way?" he asked, mana seeping into her.

"I would... REALLY not want to hurt you even further."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 07:58:27 )

Aimee didn't say anything before just spitting in his face. By this point, by this point she was going to die regardless, might as well not lose her dignity. She'd go down fighting. There was no way that she was going to let him win easily.

"Fuck you." She snarled.

... the hell is going to happen next...? She wondered, but didn't let her face show any of her thoughts as she wrenched her chin out of his grasp.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 08:23:21 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Francis didn't seem to react to her spitting in his face.

When she wrenched her chin out of his grasp, he then grabbed her by her collar, and lifted her up.

"I am going to scramble your brain." he threatened.

"I'm going to make it so that you don't even know who your SON will be." he growled.

"You are going to be a blithering braindead vegetable by the time I'm done with you." he finished.

Then, as he started to put his other hand on her head, there was a pillar of light that slammed down beside them, causing him to drop her. And when the light faded, Aimee saw her husband.

And he did NOT look impressed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 08:32:39 )

When Aimee was dropped, she landed on her hands and knees, trembling slightly. She looked up, saw who had arrived, and was extremely relieved. She was barely holding onto her sanity for the moment, and hoped that it wouldn't be something that would be permanent.

"Y-... Yuri..." She said quietly, her voice barely there. He could see the almost invisible crimson sheen around her, soaking into her. He could almost see the effects as well, even if he couldn't entirely identify them for the moment, as he could see her gaze bcoming more vacant, her pose becoming more lax. Somehow,s he was holding herself up still, though.

He would deal with that, after tending to the one that had caused the damage.

Francis staggered back after dropping Aimee, pain in his features, before glaring at the one who did it.

"The fuck are you doing here? Arent' you supposed to be off being a good little lapdog for your boss?" He asked, his voice cruel as was to be expected.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 08:44:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Uriel didn't say anything in response. Not at first.

Instead, he responded with his actions.

And Francis realised this, when the next thing he knew, there was a large blade sticking through his chest. It didn't kill him, didn't seem to be killing him, but it was hurting like HELL.

"You." he said to the dark elf.

"Remember this... and tell this to your owner." he told him.

"Aimee is now under my watch. Indefinitely. The instant you come near her, I will be there. The instant you make ANY movement towards her, I will be there." he continued.

"And I WILL send you back. In the most painful ways I can imagine." he went on.

"I represent one of the many facets of God's rage. God's vengeance. And if you're not careful, it will be brought down upon you. Full force." he finished, as the mana from the sword started to literally course through Francis' veins.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 08:56:24 )

Francis wasn't as stoic as Aimee was. He let out a scream of pain as he felt the mana coursing through. A scream of pain that shifted to a maniacal laughter. He was unhinged, but easily passable as being perfectly fine. It was a strength, most certainly.

"I will never give up." Francis promised. "She's too precious a prize. Even if she isn't quite my specific ... flavour." He continued with a laugh.

"Nothing you can do to me will stop me, either. I will keep coming back again. and again. and again. Can't be worse than the whore That governs below."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 09:04:38 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Uriel responded with a smile.

A cruel smile.

"By all means." he said.

"Try." he told the dark elf.

"I don't need to sleep. I don't need to eat." he said.

"You can keep coming back. But I will swat you down. Again. And again. And again." he vowed.

"So... you are welcome to try." he continued.

"But you will NEVER... harm her again." he finished, before the next thing Francis knew, he was in a world of immense pain... and sprawled out in front of the one that owned him.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 09:07:04 )

Before Francis was able to properly react to the sudden change, he felt his owners claws digging into his back, lifting him.

"You want to go for her? Over my dead body." She stated simply with a snarl.

"I am not stupid enough to tango with one of the archangels. You try and you will be stripped of all your mana, and the little bit of dignity you currently have."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 09:25:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Francis was silent, before grimacing.

"...killjoy." was all he said.

Meanwhile, up on the surface, Uriel had lifted Aimee up in his arms.

"Aimee..." he said.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

As he asked this, he mana engulfed and surrounded her, making her feel warm and safe.

He was also trying to remove any mana that was left inside her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 12:41:21 )

Aimee was completely silent as Uriel did what he could. She just sat where he'd told her to, letting remove the mana, and he knew that she'd let him do nigh on anything else.

From what he could tell, though, there would be no lasting damage. She might just not be in the best of shapes for a few hours.

At least, that was his prediction. Or rather, it was his prediction up until the point that Aimee started to cry softly, quietly

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.