Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Chapter Fourteen: The Gathering

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 08:27:34 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Vivi's spell was to keep from breaking
Melting isn't breaking
So if it melted because it was supposed to be broken and instead melted because her spell prevented breaking...it kinda worked?

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 08:32:50 )
I guess so? Would make sense... Violet is pretty strong in spellwork, I think?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 14:22:46 )

I am still thinking the statue for melted on accident by the hairdryer malfunctioning.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 15:40:28 )

woah did i miss everyone figuring it out?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 16:10:22 )
so many theories eve

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 16:15:03 )
QUESTION: How does it feel to be nearby your brother? Like, you're both here it must be nice right, you can hang out.

@Goblin: Vichard's eyebrows furrow from the question, "Nice? What's nice about being around that imbecile? GEH just being around him makes my blood boil!" He clenches his fists, stomping his foot in annoyance, "I'm not here to "HANG OUT", I'm here to get my vengeance! I want to cower at my superior power and intelligence, and concede that I, Vichard King, am the FAR better heir! If he'd just stop [b]digging in the garbage for five minutes maybe he would notice!"

Looking over to his brother, on cue, Vregory could be seen in the background digging through the backstage garbage can. Vichard's cheeks puff up, "SEE? RIDICULOUS!"

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 16:18:58 )
QUESTION: this is a question for that little furball behind your legs, there. timberland was so quick to snatch that candy from vanora....is it possible timberland could have seen the statue and went full munchies mode and attacked it? maybe got caught up in your hairdryers in the process? [abridged]

@kiwi: Vivienne smiles weakly, laughing, "Well... If she was around it, she probably would... She really can't help herself around food. Luckily, we left her at home during the Ritual! There's no way she could have gotten to it."

Timberland stares blankly at you as she's addressed, "Meow."

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 16:23:00 )
QUESTION: Did you see anyone on your way delivering the statue, and are you sure no one was there when you delivered it? (I.e. Did you see anyone at all in that time period, and if so please describe!)

@skettiyeti: Vyctor rubs his chin in thought from the question, "Hm... On the way there? I passed a couple people I guess, usual foot traffic. But nothing really stood out... I was pretty careful to avoid people and make sure nobody or nothing got too close to it. Didn't want to let Virgil down, you know? Heh."

He thinks, nodding, "Yeah otherwise, I passed Vivienne in the hallway, but she was heading out. When I was in there it was just me, and the statue was pretty much in my sights the whole time I was cleaning up. Only other people there were the VPD."

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 16:28:10 )
QUESTION: are you sure you didn't bring it back to your shop to throw in your hoard of broken hairdryers hM? did you actually leave the working hairdryer at the scene? (abridged)

@Hachi: Vivienne twirls her hair around her finger nervously, "Honestly I wanted to..." He laughs sheepishly, before sighing, "But in the heat of the moment I was kind of flustered and ended up abandoning it. Treat's a very important client and not one you want to keep waiting! I felt really foolish in front of her, that's why we hurried out of there..."

She blinks at the question, tilting her head, "Well, it'd blow some air but not consistently. It'd like... fluctuate? And sometimes it'd blow nice and hot, or suddenly become really cold, or blow really strong or really weak! I just gave up!"

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 16:30:29 )

u know what guys i’m really stuck on this i have no idea who did it
but what if it was vreg all this time can u imagine

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 16:49:10 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae | Fall Harvest | Sticky Fingers

if it was it was on accident 'nods'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 16:50:52 )

vreg would only ever melt a statue by accident, he’s too pure uwu

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 17:28:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Welp, I’m gonna use my last question to ask something stupid, because I am stumped. xD I just need a moment to do a few things, and then I’ll type out my message.

@Luc: You could try to help Virgil out in his store. The boy is dying from having skulls and treats thrown at him. )’:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 18:17:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Ughhghhhh I wanted to ask Vreg something because I wanted to see his cute little derp replies... but I honestly can’t think of anything to ask him. )’: It feels wrong to drag him into this mess too... so...

@Vanora: Like Raxton mentioned earlier, all the clues tie back to you somehow (paint is yours, hairdryer is your gf’s, you sell bandages). Plus you would have a motive if your evil, corrupt father messed up and you’re trying to cover up for him because it’s hard to fight that daughterly duty... even when your father is a monster. I suspect you’ve dragged the VPD (they’re on daddy’s payroll) and your gf (she looks awfully nervous, almost like she knows she’s guilty for something) in on this too.
Did your father blast the statue with his titsie lasers when he was angry, and you’re trying to cover up for him because you’re tired of hearing all the negative stuff related to your family? Come on Vanora... show me that you can fight the evil flowing through your veins and come clean.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 19:10:02 )

@Vregory: are you aware that the delicious candy you found on the ground was provided by your very thoughtful brother? how kind of him.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 19:10:55 )

Smh vivi, definitly sus
I cant believe you're helping your gf cover up her father's heinous crimes.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 19:11:08 )

I love to see those boys getting along so well.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 19:18:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, praise Hachi for summoning Vreg with your question. :’3 Maybe Vichard left those candies for him because he’s the one who messed up the statue, and Vreg was the only witness. That could be hush candy. 🤔

But my gut is telling me Volkan and his inner circle are behind this...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 19:45:40 )
QUESTION: Did your father blast the statue with lasers when he was angry, and you’re trying to cover up for him? (abridged)

@Tsundererra: Vanora's face twists into one of confusion as your questioning pursues. "Ah, that was just our fault for being careless, it's just a coincidence that everything got left around, I guess. Pretty careless of us, huh?" Biting her lip, she continued. "Though, I only remember bringing the paint supplies and Vivi with her hairdryer. I'm not sure where the bandages came from."

Her face fell as you accused her father of corruption and bribing others. "No, my dad absolutely wouldn't do a thing like that. He's always thinking of what's best for anyone. The VPD are always following the law, too. They'd never cover up the truth just to save themselves. They're not those kind of people, otherwise they'd never have gotten the jobs they have now."

"I'm...SORRY? My father's WHAT now? He doesn't have any...lasers. I'm pretty sure." Vanora took a couple of hesitant steps backwards. "I..?" Turning to Vivienne, she asked, "What are they even asking me right now..?"

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 19:51:57 )
QUESTION: are you aware that the delicious candy you found on the ground was provided by your very thoughtful brother? how kind of him.

@Hachi: Vregory blinked from his position, crouching by a trash can, before his smile widened. "It is?" Looking towards Vichard, his face lit up more. "He's good brother. Gets me lots of good things." Digging into his hoodie pocket, he drew out some of the leftover candy he had, and held it out to you. "Is very tasty. Want to try?"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.