Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Chapter Fourteen: The Gathering

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:43:36 )
@buggaboy: well, one more question and one more player in any case...

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:45:31 )

hmm, thats a really good question though wildfire. Like, Violet is really sweet but maybe she was genuinely just trying to mess with her brother? Can confirm sisters live to mess with their siblings.

Although this must have been a pretty big commission for Virgil so I dunno why she'd wanna mess it up, seems too important.

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:45:59 )
QUESTION: you said you had cast a spell on the statue to help prevent it from melting, since it was made of candy. would there be a way for someone else to cast a spell to undo yours? would that be a possibility?

@owl: "Hmm..." Violet smiles, tilting her head, "It's very possible, yes... I admit, the spell I cast wasn't very strong to begin with! Virgil caught me in the middle of it and gave me an earful! He gets really upset when I use magic in general, but he was extra upset when I used it on his work..." She smiled faintly, seeming almost remorseful before shaking her head, "But to be clear, my spell didn't make the statue impervious! I actually didn't protect it all that well... It just helped strengthen the candy a little."

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:47:42 )

Ooooh. now I'm really thinking that her spell got messed up because he interrupted her. Maybe it wore off and ended up doing the damage...

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:48:37 )

^ magic can be dangerous, after all

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:49:11 )
@skettiyeti: Big commission or no big commission, siblings like to mess with each other. Maybe there's more to the sibling story than we're being told??

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:49:49 )

HHHMMMMMM THATS A GOOD POINT THERE

She does seem pretty playfully devious.

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:50:57 )

Y'ALL I REALLY THINK WE MIGHT BE CLOSE WITH THIS

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:52:28 )

@Static: You're usually pretty quiet but I bet you're a good listener. What are your thoughts on this?

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:53:20 )
QUESTION: Despite your excuse of Halloween Costume Malfunctions, I don't believe you! What were you and Violet really doing while things were going awry?

@wildfire: "Um... Okay," Velvet rolled her eyes, huffing slightly, "First thing's first: how dare you. Second, how exactly am I supposed to know what Violet was up to? I never even spoke to her today. Hmph, ask her yourself if you're so curious. As for me... Why exactly would I tamper with the statue? I have nothing to gain from that. Your suspicions are misplaced, darling."

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:53:24 )
Or maybe Violet is behind it all... distracting Velvet from coming to her brother's assistance???

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:54:16 )
@Velvet: I still don't believe you, daaaaah-link!! *wink* *smirk*

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:59:21 )
@kiwi: ehh... she's overreacting because she has something to hide!!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 23:00:12 )

Im legit suspecting violet tho whether she meant to or not

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 23:00:43 )
QUESTION: You're usually pretty quiet but I bet you're a good listener. What are your thoughts on this?

@priestess of pie: "Hm." Static sounded thoughtfully, a moment of silence following before he continued, "Everyone seems as equally confused as the other, so it's hard to detect any guilt in this room. I think the most valuable thing everyone could do as a group is reexamine the evidence. Things you may have found at the beginning could have new meaning with the context you have now."

Voltie — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 23:00:55 )
:viocry: violet is innocent!! i will stand by her!!
thank you kid!!

VOLTRA BBCODE AND RESOURCE GUIDE

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 23:05:32 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Reexamine the evidence from the beginning...

Anonymous:
- Paint supplies
- A bucket with a bandage
- A hairdryer with a tangled chord
- The letters "V F" carved into the statue's base

What's in the bucket and why does it have a bandage

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 23:07:29 )

it was the bucket, the bucket is sentient

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 23:09:15 )

i just started imagining this whole thing as like literally us volties are standing in the room with them yelling all this

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 23:11:39 )

oh my god can u imagine
we're all shouting back and forth while the npcs and staff just watch us and facepalm

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.