Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Chapter Nine: Vichard

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:24:21 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ahhhh, I didn’t know. I took it as malnutrition because I wasn’t eating as much as I should’ve been.

The doctors over there sometimes try to push you aside if you’re foreign because it’s harder to deal with, and they sometimes think our anatomy is really different when it’s not. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:28:12 )
@Tsundererra: huh..... how they think our anatomy is diffrent.... sure non asian ppl are taller a bit and we have other skin and hair but inside we all are human...... this is quite wierd though!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:29:53 )

Let me try...

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:32:07 )

Oh wow, guess you didn't need me today. Item unlocked in like an hour!! OuO

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:35:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I said the same thing! We’re all still humans even if we look different, but some doctors treat foreigners like a different species. T^T So stressful...

The good news is that I haven’t fainted since that one time, so I must be doing something right.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:38:27 )
@Tsundererra: thats racist!!!! i though the japanese culture is more educated than this! i just had an intristing moment with a japanese tourist who wanted to photograf my hair...... they love blond hair though

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:44:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: They don’t understand racism or certain discriminations since their people are all the same race. I don’t think they’re doing it because they know it’s wrong, they just don’t know any better unless they’re in a bigger city like Tokyo where they see foreigners all the time. But it’s still frustrating to experience...

They really love blond and curly hair the most. They’d prolly love your BF’s hair too because their hair is super straight and they love any curls or waves. It’s really cute to see them react to stuff like that. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 22:02:39 )
@Tsundererra: :/ but iam still surprised that this country is so behind the time
and well i think this cute too! ^^ my BF just has extreme curly her in his neck anything longer than this hair is straight but i love his neck curls >w< i always touch them and play with them >w<

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 22:17:14 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: They’re very slow to accepting change. When I was there in 2014, they were still using flip phones. But they are moving to catch up slowly.

Awwww, I hope your daughter has the same little neck curls. My hair is curly, and I have some of those small curls too. They look really cute when I put my hair in a bun.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 22:30:03 )
@Tsundererra: as long as they dont use nokia phones anymore xD
yes this will be awesome!!! *__*and yes those are cute sometimes i make the hair of my BF in a bu to if we go into the bathtub and those are so neat!! ^^
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 22:43:21 )
@Vontell: I vote for VPD
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 22:46:04 )

@vontell: I kiiiiiinda wanna see Velvet's costume so let's go there.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 23:23:53 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae

'pokes head in and waves at everyone.'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 23:34:30 )

Hey there everyone!!
I’m at work, bored.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 23:46:41 )
Hey nokia phones can still be useful ( says the one participatine in LARPs where the older vampire players usually runs around with nokias ) 8'D also I like the quest for today, it reminds me of the IQ tests I've been trough xD

@vontell: Think I will vote on going for the VPD before going to the guardians. I mean they were on duty so hopefully they aint too useless on doing their job.

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:08:46 )
Here we go!

There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:09:22 )

@TeaTales: I totally thought of IQ tests too! I used to love getting IQ tests because I like solving puzzles

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:17:51 )
I don't really understand the game..

Good luck and good job guys!

I'll try to play tonight :3

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:19:31 )

I’m not really sure I did it right. The pattern wasn’t set up how I wanted it to be. But I took a guess anyway.

There are enough it’s completed, so it’s okay if you don’t do the game. Happy to have people to talk to. Earn some currency

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 00:41:13 )

sequences confuse the hell out me akssjdhd

Shop | Art Thread | Art by me~ | Used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.