Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Chapter Nine: Vichard

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 20:37:13 )
@Tsundererra: iam an IO fan =) but velvets costume (you can see her in the forums) lookes awesome royal ^^
iam okay i dont may work anymore from today on because i fainted and was unconcious 2 times..... my had almost had a heart attack! he held me so i dont fell down on the floor! baby is fine and she was so sassy at the doctors office today omg XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 20:44:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Vichard: You should just sell him to me if he’s an older model and build a newer one. It’s embarrassing for someone of your caliber to be seen with such an outdated, flying hunk of metal. I can pay well too. ;3

I need a drone to stalk Virgil for me anyways. It’s getting too cold to keep standing outside his store every day... watching from the window.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 20:46:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Io is such a good, soft looking angel! I saw velvet’s spider queen looking outfit. I’m excited to see her event art pic~

OMG, are you ok?! I’m glad the baby is ok, but you should definitely not go to work anymore just to be safe. D: That sounds so scary!!!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — ♥? Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 20:49:56 )

FC SW-5104-7051-7446

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 20:51:26 )
"GEH! N-No way! I'm not selling Mich! He's mine! I-I mean... If I need an updated model I could get one easily! Yeah! It's just... Why bother right? It's more convenient to keep him around. I'm not attached or anything, of course. I'm above such trivial things." Vichard laughs nervously before huffing.

"And why would you waste your time on that jerk? TCH..."

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 20:52:18 )
@Tsundererra: omg yes he is i also love his menthal powers *___*
yes it will be so classy sassy :D
yeah iam fine again =) i had this bad cold some weeks ago and always low blood pressure. she isnt sure but she couldnt think of anything else.... my body is just weak af XD

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 20:54:56 )
yes we got the goal in no time =O awesome! e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 20:55:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, Vichard is soooo cute. T^T He’s such an arrogant tsundere, I love him so much, I just want to eat his cute little puffy cheeks.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 20:58:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Oh yeah, his fortune telling skills are pretty awesome. :D I wish he was in this event, I wonder what his costume would be~

I hope you get well soon! I fainted once before, and it was scary. x__x You fainted twice and you’re pregnant! I would be so traumatized.
Try to get your blood pressure to normal levels if you can.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:02:52 )
@Tsundererra: yesssss i woud love to know too! and we have many many items so maybe *fingerscrossed* he is in ^^
and i cant get my blood pressure up iam such a person where it is impossible its like a dysfunction of the body. today it was the second day in my pregnancy i fainted the first time i was in my 17. week! i also fainted alot if i was younger! its just like youre dead for some seconds ^^ just blackness
and i can understand why it scares you dear! but fainting dont need to be dangerous! =O

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:03:55 )

Congratulations my friends, you have unlocked the ninth set of clues. Please see the third post on page one for an update.

Chocolate Coin has been added to Joyful Jamboree.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:08:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I hope we do see him in it, but I’m not sure since none of the other circus peeps seem to be in it.

That sucks that you can’t get your blood pressure up. Thankfully it’s not affecting the baby.
You sound like a master at fainting! One time was scary enough because it was just random blacking out, and waking up hours later on the ground.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:10:20 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Dang, we did it so fast today!

@Vontell: VPD! VPD! VPD!
But honestly, I don’t mind seeing Velvet or anyone else. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:10:53 )

Omg . I've been so busy I missed a couple parts of the story. I need to read and catch up t.t

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:14:08 )
@Tsundererra: hours later O___O???? 1. noone helped you? 2. hours isnt normal did you visit a doctor after this????
the longest i fainted was for 30 seconds my dad told me..... it feels much longer yes! no unless i dont fall on my stomach the baby is save =)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:18:01 )

Yay the new item is out.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:19:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: This was when I was living alone in Japan, and I fainted in my apartment.
I didn’t know you’re only supposed to faint for a few seconds. T^T When I went to the hospital, the doctor was like “SOUNDS TOUGH” and just pushed it like it was nothing...

But when I came back to America and mentioned it to a doctor, she freaked out like it was a big deal. It hasn’t happened since, so maybe it was just too much stress.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:20:46 )

@vontell I suppose I shall vote for the vpd. Let's check back in on the scene of the crime

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:21:57 )
@Tsundererra: if its harmless (blood pressure) fainting youre not longer gone than couple seconds otherwhise it can be from the heart wich is pretty dangerous! or it can be an eppileptic seizure etc! i think the docs should have check on it a bit more!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/5 21:23:24 )

Serious medical talk in here.

Yeah fainting for a long time is scary. Or I suppose narcolepsy? Still scary?

:O but gosh low blood pressure isn't great either. Take care of yourself!

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.