Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 10:50:32 )

@Tsundererra: Aw okay :c thank you though

Questing: click here!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 21:20:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I wonder if they’ll start the event at midnight or during the day on Wednesday. I’m gonna try to stay awake early Wednesday just in case it starts then.

Just everything about the Shinkansen was 💖! I fell asleep too and I was scared I would sleep through my stop, but their little tune was loud enough to wake me up gently.
I think the problem with us is that we want capitalism to take the wheel, so the government wants all the train companies to decide everything. ): One of my cousins is a republican, and she was arguing that everything run by the government is shit and that’s why we shouldn’t let them run certain stuff like our healthcare and transportation. 😞

@Laulipeachy: I’m sorry about that. What item were you looking for in the crate? I’ll try to keep an eye out for it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 21:42:29 )
@tsundererra:

Tsunbobba OuO

runs away

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 22:47:32 )

@Tsundererra: I have a feeling it's not going to be at midnight/early hours because I don't think that a lot of the staff are night owls. I could be wrong through.
I'm planning on waking up a little bit earlier on the 15th. (which isn't saying much because I get up like at 10:30am lol)
You could set an alarm next time? Although I don't know if that is allowed XD Maybe one that is just on vibrate?
I can see her side of the argument because most politicians don't care that much about rail unless it's important to their state. In Florida, Brightline, is a company that has done better than projected in train ticket sales. It's just in South FL atm but it's expanding to Orlando right now. Then it will go to Tampa. Tampa and Orlando have needed a train to connect them for years.
Brightline trains aren't like local ones, they are city to city trains.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 22:47:57 )

But I still want to see Amtrak get new trains, tunnels and track improvements.

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 23:08:00 )
@Tsundererra:
Ooh, can I get the nifty nurse for 5k plz and thanks? O:

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/14 02:30:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: I wish I was a boba. uwu I want boba nowwwww. T^T

@Totalanimefan: I feel like every event that I’ve been here for have started past midnight Voltra time. It wouldn’t hurt to check, I’m always up late playing AC anyways. Btw, you can come by for a visit whenever you’re free. And do you happen to have any red mums? I’ve got my garden going and need some. I can pay you in volts if you need it. ;A;
I’m for companies running it if they are doing a good job. I’m just scared most of them will think about cutting costs and not do proper maintenance and look into ways into improving.

@Bou: Sent the trade~ ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/14 02:32:48 )
@totalanimefan: boba tea is what i want toooooo

lets cri together ;w;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/14 03:55:25 )

@Tsundererra: You might be right. I haven't always been around at the start of events but I know you have. Let's hope it starts at midnight!
I do have some red mums I can give you. I don't need volts. I'm not playing AC right now but I might soon.

Yeah for trains I don't care if it's the government or companies as long as they do it right. Which both are known to F up XD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/14 03:56:45 )

@Kairu: You tagged the wrong person I think?
But I LOVE boba and I could so go for boba tea right now. What do you like to get?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/14 06:51:51 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: YOU SHOULD’VE TAGGED ME AND NOT TOTAL! Though all three of us should be crying for boba.

@Totalanimefan: I got lucky the events started each time I was online. I was so scared I would sleep early and accidentally miss the start of the reaping ritual event, that I stayed up every single night leading up to it. I’m glad I don’t have to do that for this event.

Yaaaay! Thank you so much! Just let me know when you’re on and you can either come over with the stuff or I can go to your island. I spent so long moving all my flowers and trees so things look more organized. I got all my fruit on one side of the island now. ^^

Oof man, I wish there was more regulation on transportation regardless of who owns it. I like how Japan maintains all their stuff daily and has practically no random breakdowns. Compared to DC metro which is doing some serious maintenance after so many issues.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/14 07:25:40 )
@Tsundererra: sorry, i was busy doing something.

i colored a pic today OuO
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/14 08:00:46 )
@Tsundererra:
thank you very much!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/14 08:06:46 )

@Tsundererra: I can't wait to see it.
I'm going to be on tomorrow, does that sound good?

Oh yes, I just wish we could have the Japanese system here. It would be so much cheaper than owning a car, safe, less air pollution, etc. It would be awesome.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 22:36:53 )

@Tsundererra: Have enough volts that I would love to buy 2 Year of the Rooster please!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 00:31:46 )
@Tsundererra

could i get
Year of the Snake
Year of the Pig
Shark Slayer
Nifty Nurse
Harlequin and Lonesome Hero ? :3
I think total it be 31k ??

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 00:50:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@dragoness129:
@Junko7:

I’ll send the trade to the both of you in a moment. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 01:03:59 )
@Tsundererra
thanks vary much. <3

done by xvz

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 02:22:11 )

Added the volts! Thank you so very much!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 09:51:47 )
@Tsundererra: hey could I buy an ombre bun, ombre saucy and unique pc window border?

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.