Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 21:41:16 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@dragoness129: Sent the trade~ Thank you so much for your purchase! ^^

@astonishingly bland: It’s good that you’re getting all the items you want to quest for organized in a thread. It helps A LOT, and there are lots of people who will donate if they see you need something.
There won’t be an event for Easter, but we’ll get an Easter item granted to us. We are supposed to have an event soon, but it is supposed to be our overdue Valentine’s event called Vibrance day.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 21:41:32 )
@Totalanimefan: ok ty!

@Tsundererra: ok! I love events!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 21:42:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Oh man, I really need to get to playing it. I’m just scared I’m gonna get sucked into it and fall behind again in AC. D’x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 21:53:16 )

@Tsundererra: I feel you. The fishing tournament is on today and Martin is using the TV! Lol
It’s on until 6pm though so I’m good.
Also last year our Vibrance Event was around the same time. I think they do like a fall in love in spring. Which to me is much more romantic then February lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 22:01:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: TMF is using the TV for the best reason. Is this a fishing tournament happening live? I’m surprised things like that are still going on.
And ahhhhh, I see. Springtime def feels more romantic than February. I’m just glad that the events are spaced out. I’m also hoping that this event will have lots of people participating because of the quarantine going on.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 22:16:14 )

Thank you! Opened several bundles, but didn't end up getting any of those ones.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 00:21:12 )

@Tsundererra: haha this is true and why he is still using the TV.
(The fishing tournament is in AC) I think it just goes on in your game until 6. I don’t think it’s a thing through the internet.

I like that they are well spaced out and they aren’t always just about a holiday. Like 2 years ago our spring type event was based on Alice in wonderland. And it was our wonderland event. It was a ton of fun.
I’m sure that people will be on here lots since none of us are doing much in real life. ^^; it’s not like it’s during Christmas where everyone is traveling and with family.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 01:35:07 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Ohhhh, I didn’t know there was a tournament, but it’s ok. I suck at fishing. xD Did you get to participate?

I’ve heard about how epic the wonderland event was, and hopefully this one will be like that. I think this is the first event since I’ve been here where you’re not traveling. Let’s crush all the posting goals if they give us any! +___+

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 02:04:07 )

@Tsundererra: no. Martin is still playing but I’ll just set the clock back a few hours when he’s done playing for the day or wants to take a break.
Haha it will be. I actually was going to go to Florida at the end of this month before corona happened.
I wasn’t traveling for the wonderland event. We will totally beat those posting goals out of the water!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 02:41:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Thank goodness for time traveling in AC. :’3 Also, I’m glad TMF has something to unwind with after working so much.
I swear, Voltra low key plans its events based on your traveling schedule. xD Man, I was planning on going on a cruise and also taking my occasional trip to NYC before this corona thing happened... both are horrible options now.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 03:00:33 )

@Tsundererra: of course. He deserves it cause he’s been working so hard.
I feel like that too sometimes! Or hey I’m traveling on these dates, please don’t set up an event for them? Lol
Ooop, that’s a no to cruises lol
What’s the best way to get to NYC, how long does it take? NYC is a great city and not hard to get to from DC. But cause of that there are so many options

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 03:38:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: It would help us a lot if they scheduled the events around when you’re not traveling since you help keep the event active. Otherwise everyone just defaults to the counting thread.

Well, I always take the bus because it’s $20-40 round trip. It can be 4-6 hours depending on traffic though. My friend who visits me always takes the Amtrak train, but that can be like $150-300 round trip. ToT She takes the train from union station in D.C., and it’s like a muuuuch faster ride home because no traffic.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 07:34:45 )

@Tsundererra: I have seen in the past that people only hang in the counting thread and I’m like why? Of course I do post in the counting thread but mostly when it’s dead in other threads. It’s not my only hangout.
Which company? There are a lot that go to and from NYC.
Amtrak is more but I heard if you buy far ahead of time or during their specials it can be like $50. Which is a pretty good deal.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 07:35:50 )

Sorry that I left for a while. I’m feel very dizzy when I move my head around. Probably something with my inner ear? I took motion sickness medicine and even though I’m feeling a bit less dizzy it’s not cured.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 14:12:07 )

@Tsundererra: Hii! c: can i buy your november '19 crate please? how much? ^^

Questing: click here!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 00:26:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Same! I try to post around, but eventually the only place I can post and not double post ends up being the counting thread. I don’t hate the counting thread, but I do wish people would try to branch out to the other threads as well. Let’s try to keep the other threads alive.

I used greyhound the first time, but it was like $60 for my round trip ticket and the service and bus was not worth it. The second time I used Best Bus (I know the name sounds sketchy, but it’s legit) and they’re cheaper and soooo much better. They even have wi-fi on the buses and give free bottles of water.
Amtrak is cheaper if you reserve in advance, but I always decide to go a month in advance, and it’s not enough time to get me a big early discount.
Btw, are you feeling better? ): Ear problems suck.

@Laulipeachy: Hi hi! Unfortunately I don’t have any more November crates. x__x I need to update my list to reflect that. Sorry about the inconvenience~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 02:45:35 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah the counting thread is good, and it was even more important more we had the undercurrent.
I will be keeping the other threads alive with you. The event starts on the 15th! I'm so excited. Wednesday will be here before you know it.

Ok I'll have to remember Best Bus. I've traveled to NYC and then when to DC for Otakon before. Sometimes it's just easier to do both in one trip since both are so far away from me. When I visit my mom in PA there is a bus that goes to NYC from near her. It's only $20 one way. It's about an hour and a half.
I didn't know how had to book Amtrak so far out. I figured a month was good enough but I guess not lol. I heard they got a new CEO that didn't used to work for an airline, so that might chance in the future. If you have taken the Amtrak before what is it like? I like riding trains but the trains in England are rally wobbly if you don't go with Virgin. I don't know if it's the same with Amtrak although I haven't heard anyone complain online that the train was wobbly.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 02:47:50 )

Oh and I am feeling better. I slept it off.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 03:22:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I knoooow! I’m so glad they gave us a date this time. I always logged on hoping the event didn’t start when I wasn’t looking. Ahhhh, they said there will be lots of activities, so I’m hyped! ^^

I can remind you of the bus’s name if you forget. The only time I took Amtrak was when I had just returned from Japan, so I remember I was not happy with the quality when compared to that. My train was a slight bit more shaky than the DC metro, but it wasn’t anything that bothered me too much. I was more annoyed with the flickering lights. My friend took Amtrak in the winter and some of the doors were frozen stuck. I wonder if they’ve improved since I’ve last been on though.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 03:49:54 )

@Tsundererra: Yes! I'm counting down the days no joke. I'm glad that they told us ahead of time. Also Wednesday is a good start day when not making of us are working.

Thank you! I'm not sure if I'll be able to do to this summer, but maybe next summer. ^^
The trains in Japan are 😍 I was actually able to fall asleep on the Shinkansen. I couldn't believe it. That sucks about Amtrak though I know that they are getting new train in 2021. They are going to be much nicer. I wish that our government would hurry up and invest in trains. They are so good and good for the environment. Like really, who doesn't like trains? XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.