Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 05:11:06 )

@Tsundererra: It really is! xD
    My zodiac is also the rooster, and I knew I had to have this round and thicc borb. xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 05:13:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Valefor: I’m actually really amazed at the poses that come with the rooster. The one where the birb is sitting on the head is my favorite. xD
Also, it’s lucky that your animal is so cute. Mine is a horse... and horses scare me. )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 05:17:19 )

@Tsundererra: Same! I was the item tech that had to prep and upload it and let me tell ya. THIS BIRB WAS A LOT OF WORK XD
    I'm just so glad to hear a cute birb sitting on my head lol.
    Oh no...I'm sorry to hear that! I've never been near a horse so I dunno what to say. But they are elegant creatures! c:

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 05:21:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Valefor: Good job on uploading it. I think the rooster is one of the ones that I have no problems with layer-wise or design-wise. I can’t wait to see how you’ll use this chicken with your next avi look. :3

You’re so lucky to never have been near any horses. They’re like... freakishly muscular and they smell. )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 05:34:31 )

@Tsundererra: Thanks! And if you do encounter any layering problems, definitely let us know!
    Already working on one, and now I can pair it with the other chicken. xD finallyyy

They are freakishly muscular...from the photos I've seen! xD I'm also intimated by them too. They are just large and powerful creatures compared to tiny old me lol.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 05:39:20 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Valefor: I only encountered one so far with the year of the tiger shirt sleeve. I posted it in the pixel perfect thread, but idk how often that thread gets looked at.
Ooooh, I was thinking of pairing it with the bird of prey item, or making a shaman from all the feathers. :3

It’s definitely something else when you see how big they are in person, and one kick could really mess you up. Luckily I don’t see them much unless I go to historical cities.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 13:35:29 )
@Amber Lynne: I'm hanging in there. Groggy as anything this morning, though. Ugh!

@Tsundererra: Sure. Thanks for starting the trade. I'll go do my bit with it now.

Sorry I disappeared suddenly last night - my internet (or maybe my computer) was being slow and generally wonky. I was quickly losing patience with it.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 19:28:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: No worries, it can’t be helped when the internet is acting up. Hopefully it will behave today. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 20:07:50 )
@Tsundererra: That would be nice. So far, it's being better, but it's also not raining ATM. Why that seems to sometimes do weird things to the internet, I don't know, but there does seem to be a correlation!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 20:13:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Oof, I didn’t know rain could affect internet access. Mine seems to act up even when it’s nice and sunny out.
Thanks for your purchase btw~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 20:14:52 )
@Tsundererra: could I buy ombre afro hair and year of the goat?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 20:17:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@blinkini: Sent the trade. That will be 4k. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 20:20:00 )
@Tsundererra: thank you!
I'll probably be back for more later.
I'm just worried someone is going to show up with like 20 year of the tigers and I won't be able to get one.
:vanora_sweat:

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 20:22:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@blinkini: Which stuff do you need? I might be able to throw some freebies your way.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 20:28:02 )
@Tsundererra: Not too much. Just the hairs (minus the bun and afro), year of the pig... I think that's it, besides the tiger.
I might actually have to spend more money to try and open one. D;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 20:30:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@blinkini: Sent you a trade with all of those so you can focus on getting a tiger. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 21:00:24 )
@Tsundererra: Well, I don't know that it does, but there does seem to be a correlation here.
YW. Thanks for selling! :D

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 23:07:54 )
@Tsundererra: Ahhhhhh, you're too kind! D;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 23:10:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@blinkini: It’s no problem. ^^ Good luck with finding a tiger~!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 03:51:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Bloooooop~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.