Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 00:49:49 )

@Tsundererra: Martin started playing it last night and he really likes it so far. In the slums they explore the life of the characters a lot more and Martin likes that. I think that it looks really pretty. Like a tech demo. I can't make my brain understand that it's not just a tech demo, but a 'full' game XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 01:19:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Unicorn: Oh, I meant like your’s is the best Easter avi ever, on any site. It looks like the bunny is making an offering to the Easter chick. uwu

@Totalanimefan: Ooooh, then I might load it up tonight. Did you guys get the deluxe/special edition?
I was a small bit annoyed that FF7 got this full remake, meanwhile the FF8 remake is just HD characters with the old blurry BG and same movie animations. ToT And no voices still.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 02:04:12 )

@Tsundererra: yeah Martin said the same thing. He wants 8 to get the same treatment. Maybe it will in 15 years? Lol
We were going to get the special edition but it wasn’t going to be here for another week so we just got digital.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 02:08:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: TMF, MY BROTHER!!! He understands. ToT I’m really hoping they do this for all the games eventually, but ooooof. It’s been like a decade of them trying to finish this remake. I’ll probs be an old lady by the time it’s released, but I’m still going to play it.
I preordered mine from GameStop before the whole Corona mess, and got my deluxe edition yesterday. It’s such a process with picking it up because you have to call them at the door and they can’t do cash or debit cards.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 02:12:46 )

@Tsundererra: cool that you got the special edition!
It will probably take the whole decade for them to have all 3 parts. At lease I think it will be 3 parts. Still finishing 2030 at the soonest for sure.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 02:28:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I hope they don’t break it down into parts. Oooof man, I just want them to finish each one completely. It might take longer though.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 02:57:54 )
@Tsundererra: awe thank you, and that is what I was going for. Giggles
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 03:08:09 )

@Tsundererra: I mean it already is cause this isn’t the whole remake. ^^;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 04:26:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Omg... I actually did not know that. D: I preordered this on a whim when I saw it was available to order at GameStop. Will it be released in installments?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 07:36:05 )

@Tsundererra: probably in installments as full priced games. This game only goes until the end of Midgar.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 15:02:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Omg, that reeeeally disappointing. D’x But at least it looked like they added more small details story wise. I’ll play it first before I judge it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 19:14:46 )
@Tsundererra: Oh I should've! I'm still getting used to doing that pinging lol
I would absolutely love them! Thank you!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 20:48:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@astonishingly bland: It’s no problem. It took me a while to remember to ping people when I first joined. ^^ I sent you all the stuffs~ let me know if there’s anything else you want me to help you get.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 20:56:28 )
@Tsundererra:

Wow!! Thank you so much! I wasn't all of them, I love them all!!
I was wondering if you could explain something to me regarding items?
I was looking in a bunch of threads both quest threads and selling threads, and I see a lot of mention of "sets", I can't seem to find sets in the museum, can you explain these to me please?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 21:11:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@astonishingly bland: Ah, this is something that confused me too when I first started off. So crate items are called “sets”. When the crates are unopened, we just call them crates. So when you open a crate, you can find the item under “Sets” in your inventory.
Orb items also have a similar thing going. An opened orb is called a “Rig”, and an unopened orb is just (whatever season + year) orb. Hope that helps. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 21:21:04 )
@Tsundererra: oh ok! Well, now that I know to look under Crate that will help me! lol I swear I was looking alllllll over the museum back and forth and back again haha
Thank you!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 21:22:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@astonishingly bland: Hahaha, it does take a little getting used to all the terminology, but once you have it down, you’re golden. Lmk if you have any more questions on anything. I’m happy to help if I can~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 21:24:58 )

@Tsundererra: Would love to buy:
Unique PC Window Border - 1k
Year of the Rooster - 2k
Ombre Cutie Tails - 3k

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 21:27:05 )
@Tsundererra: awww I appreciate this a lot! I'm working on my quest thread, trying to get it all organized so I can remember item names so I can easily search the exchange lol.
A totally different question, will there be an Easter event here?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 21:40:11 )

@astonishingly bland: there will be an event. I don’t think that it will be ester themed? They tend to come up with more unique ideas/themes for their events here. It should be coming sometime in the middle of the month based on what the staff has said in the past. (I’m not staff though)
@Tsundererra: yeah there is a ton more detail. TMF likes the extras

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.