Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 00:00:04 )

@Rallaa: That's cool. ^^ What kind of music do you normally listen to? Any fav bands?

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 00:25:26 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Totalanimefan: I listen to all kinds of stuff. Rock, metal, punk, ska, rap, drift phonk, eurobeat, industrial, pop, EDM, some country.
I'm just not the type to be listening to music super often, and I get spurts of interest into just some certain genres, bands, or songs.
I could literally listen to just a couple songs on repeat when I'm into just those few at the moment.

My fave band, I'd have to say is Incubus. Not because I listen to them all the time or anything. I actually haven't listened to their stuff in a while.
But when I was a teen, someone gave me a mixed CD with a lot of Incubus, and I listened to that a lot on my stereo.
I really like 'A Certain Shade of Green (Acoustic)' and 'Pardon Me' by Incubus.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 00:33:48 )

@Rallaa: I feel an emotional or have a memory attached to a lot of songs and artists that I like. Since about 2005 I've moved away from Western artists and now I just tend to listen to Japanese music. But I like all the genres and was even in choir for many years

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 01:04:49 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm always on the lookout for new and interesting stuff~

@Rallaa: Oh nice, I'll have to check those out.
Also, Incubus is one of my faves too! owo

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 02:06:26 )

@Shark: yeah I feel like you are. I feel like I need to be in the mood to discover new music. I don’t know why

@Kory: yeah I remember you saying that. It’s hard to stay away from good hangouts and good friends.

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 02:13:39 )
You gotta @Mention me.

Do you guys use Spotify?
It will suggest stuff to you, and I've found some good stuff through it.

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 02:16:12 )
@Kory: hehe. :)

@Totalanimefan: Oh yeah, I get that. I'll keep a list of songs I mean to check out, and I'll just go through that at my own pace.

@Rallaa: yup! spotify is where I get most of my new music from... at least, in recent years. :)

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 02:45:19 )
@Kory: You're too nice!!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 03:00:08 )

@Shark: that’s a good idea :)
Maybe I should explore more music now. When I was busy being a student and reading a lot of textbooks for classes I didn’t listen to music with lyrics. I mostly listened to Lofi. But now I can do whatever lol

@Kory: that’s very sweet of you.

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 04:19:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Never too late to discover new stuff! ^^

@Kory: aw, shucks

I'm trying to find some items that would work for a Rhys avatar, but it's so hard x__x black and lime green...

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 04:51:23 )
@Kory:
>w>

ok I did it! What do you think? obviously not totally accurate but...

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 05:02:12 )
@Kory: Yeah :) Or their piercings and face stitches. And more accurate hair. Also there aren't any mesh tops!!!

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 05:11:24 )
@Kory: Or I didn't see any, at least.... also don't know if there are any better boots XD

aww hehe. Well Jay would be pretty boring, also...

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 05:17:43 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Shark: Looks cool

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 05:23:35 )
@Kory: Nah, you're not boring at all :)

I would, but I don't think an avatar for him would look very good. XD Masculine features on these avatars are a little... hm...

@Rallaa: Hey thanks! :D

Voltie — HIM Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 05:28:15 )
You gotta @Mention me.

Yeeh, other than doing an ottermode jerkbag looking dude (a personal fave), the male base was made for making femboys fo' sho'
Mhmmm

Art by kiwi

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 05:59:39 )
@Kory: Alright, thanks :) If you need any volts, I got you.

@Rallaa: Exactly XD unless you heavily rely on the body mods...

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 11:16:05 )
Totalanimefan:

@McCoy: I'm in DC. Not every year gets that much snow. We are kinda on the border climate wise, so some years one big storm can really give us a lot of snow but that might only be like once every 5-6 years. What was winter like for you last year?

@shark: I'm glad you're not effected to bed and not in the North east right now. Winter/February 2021 was perhaps the worst winter in my life in Texas. Like most of the state we (my girlfriend and I) lost power. We got more snow then I've ever seen and even though we only had power off for two days some areas took like a week and for people who had pipes burst plumbers took weeks.
All because Texas' electrical infrastructure sucks and even though Texas leadership had several opportunities to fix it they didn't and still haven't.
Today (well, Tues the 6th) it got up to 79. This weekend we hit a low of 38. Texas weather is whack and unkind.

I'm continually "forgetting" Voltra exists and only returning to reply at late hours before I go to bed, I need to wire my brain to think of it as a site I'm allowed to visit in the daytime too, lol.
I hope things are okay.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 16:14:19 )

@McCoy: yeah I knew about that one. It was national news and also I had family that was living in Austin at the time. That must have been awful. I don’t know what I would have done.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/7 16:20:28 )

@Shark: this is true. Maybe I’ll start in Jan

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.