Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 20:02:38 )
@Totalanimefan: Definitely! >_<

I just went for a walk because it snowed yesterday. It's so cold! I took some pictures though :)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 21:48:57 )

@Shark: Oh that's cool. If you wanted to share the pics I would look at them. ^^ Is there early for snow in your part of the US?
We have a chance that it will snow in the 2nd half of Dec, but nothing for sure yet.

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 22:33:26 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah! here's a couple

yeah I think last year we got snow in late December...

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 01:41:34 )

@Shark: OMG that's so pretty! Wow! Is that considered a lot of snow for your area?

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 01:53:38 )
@Totalanimefan: nah this wasn't much snow. ^^ The roads all stayed pretty clear.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 06:33:56 )
@shark: If one of my first 10 posts on Voltra is accidentally first on your 250th page I'm really, really sorry. It would be hilarious from an angle but crushing from another.

Or maybe my purpose in 2022 is to start your 250th page. Until then, happy December.

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 06:37:27 )
@McCoy: Oh, why would it be a bad thing? :) Anyone is welcome to post here.

Happy December! Got any plans for the month?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 06:53:51 )
@Shark: I mean, I figured that'd be the reception (thanks for being expectedly cool), I've just had past forum experiences, especially ones with hundreds of pages, where the 1st post on a significant page is coveted, often by the thread owner or a frequent contributor. I guess forum etiquette has updated for the better.

1-31st: Hating the early nights
5th and 8th: Doctor and another doctor
17th: A special live music gig with family
25th: Fantasia on the big screen

Nothing groundbreaking, but I'm sure some other fun things will pop up. What've you got in store?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 13:43:33 )
@Shark: Beautiful photos. *_* <3

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 14:02:55 )
@McCoy: I have been on other forums like you described and it takes all the fun out of enjoying the forum when everyone is misbehaving or breaking rules. While it's not bustling, voltra is nice to have a closer connection to fellow members or people who work behind the scenes to keep things running. Two doctor appointments sound intense, good luck. <3 It's a good thing you have a music gig to look forward to that sounds like a lot of fun eh? n_n Fantasia on the big screen sounds magical.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 14:55:53 )

@Shark: it seems like so much on the trees but after looking again I guess you are right.
We got a really big storm for here in Jan. It was 8-10 inches of snow. There was so much on the trees. O-O

@McCoy: butting in to say the Voltra has 20 posts per page instead of 15 like most places. ^^
And I also hate the early sunsets this time of year. It sucks.

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 17:37:48 )
@McCoy: Ah, I see! Nah I don't think anyone here minds about that stuff. o:

Fair fair. Early darkness is the worst! The snow can make up for it but only a little...
Hopefully the doctor stuff goes well.
And you got some good entertainment coming up! :D

As for me... no plans. But I'm hoping to get out more, hoping for new meds to kick in, and just chilling. :)

@Lotus: Thank you thank you!

@Totalanimefan:
haha yeah. Oh gosh, more than 5 inches would ruin us here. XD but maybe not... maybe we're more prepared... hahaha

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/3 06:38:46 )

@Shark: oh it was bad here. There were people trapped on the highway for days. :(
But my husband and I were ok. We knew not to go out. Some people didn’t believe the weather guys when they said it would be bad.

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 02:25:04 )
@Totalanimefan: Dx yeah snow can really fuck things up....

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 02:46:15 )

@Shark: Yeah really. I just enjoyed it while it was falling.
But I would never want to drive in it. There is a reason why I live car-free haha (That's not the only reason but it's one of them)

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 05:40:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Sounds like a nightmare to drive in it >< if it was me, at least...

I saw a deer yesterday

Voltie — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 07:16:12 )
@Shark: I'm glad in a purely good vibes close knit community like this that trivial attitude of the 2010s is behind me.
But regardless of trivial knit-picking, you were the 1st poster on your 250th page of your thread, congratulations.

I know there's a part of NE America that media reports is getting like, eaten by snow; is
@Totalanimefan: one of those people eaten?

Lotus:
@McCoy: I have been on other forums like you described and it takes all the fun out of enjoying the forum when everyone is misbehaving or breaking rules. While it's not bustling, voltra is nice to have a closer connection to fellow members or people who work behind the scenes to keep things running. Two doctor appointments sound intense, good luck. <3 It's a good thing you have a music gig to look forward to that sounds like a lot of fun eh? n_n Fantasia on the big screen sounds magical.
@Lotus: I hope so. There's an indie theatre that plays old/foreign/arthouse/combination of all films, and Fantasia is their monthly big screen classic series on and around Christmas. Last year's was The Wizard of Oz and in 2019 It's a Wonderful Life.
Also seeing Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut and Ingmar Bergman's Wild Strawberries.
I hope things are okay.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 15:20:18 )
@Shark: im hi

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 17:14:51 )
@McCoy: haha, thank you. :P I wasn't even trying!

@er henderson: Hey, congrats! How's it going? ^^

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 20:41:00 )

@Shark: dear are cute! I like them a lot. A family friend of mine has a ton of deer in his backyard in PA. He leaves feed out for them.

@McCoy: I’m in DC but we had a big snow storm in Jan of this year. 8 inches in one storm.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.