Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Share a random fact about yourself

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 02:23:09 )

I'll be choosing random people for some pixel freebs as I read/reply to everyone who posts ^^. Feel free to post OCs, selfies, pets, etc~
I have a resting b***** face, and apparently I scare some people unknowingly and its funny to me since I'm generally really nice haha.

Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 02:32:58 )

> random fact time!!

> i'm allergic to bananas, and other than my mum, i've never met anyone else who is.

> i won't go into anaphylactic shock or anything, but if i touch the skin i'll break out in tiny little hives, and if i eat one my tongue swells up and goes numb and i start drooling a whole lot.

his name is tyson and he only has one tooth and i talk about him any chance i get

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 02:36:14 )

@kiwi: omg if you dont mind telling how that happened I'd love to know xD!

@ukurtlele: AHHH Tyson is so cuttteeeee !! What breed is he?

Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 02:40:59 )

> @Alexis: a terrific question!! i have no idea!!

> he was rescued by the shelter my grandparents got him from really awful, grimy conditions where he was malnourished and abused and kept in a tiny cage.

> he got a lot better, but when my grandpa died he got really, really depressed again and we were pretty certain he was gonna die, because he wouldn't eat. when we moved him into our place, he took to my parents dog like peanut butter to jelly and he perked up almost instantly. it helps that he's given proper food and outdoor time now, too.

> poor guy has had a rough life but he's so so happy now and he's my favourite little guy in the whole world!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 02:44:16 )

I'm very much into urban planning/city planning.
I got into it because I was tired of the cost of living where I live, and I was tired of the same demographic of people (boomers with homes) blocking more housing from being built. I wanted to know what makes a good park, community, and town. What makes a place seem vibrant, walkable or bikable?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 03:26:03 )

Alexis back at it again with the art freebs

I... used to play pokemon TCG competitively ADFLKFJ
my favorite events were pre-releases, where they give you a bunch of booster packs from the newest set, and then you have to make a makeshift deck out of whatever you get, and then fight other people tournament-style
I played long tournaments at conventions and frequently beat up everyone in my age division ;3c

characters here

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 03:36:28 )

@SirLionelNigelConrad: It is better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all.
Is there a trauma associated with a happy that you were happy?

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 04:10:44 )

@ukurtlele: Aww hes such a strong doggo to get so far! I'm glad he has such a caring family taking care of him!

@Totalanimefan: Ahh thats so interesting! I feel urban planning can have a significant affect of one's lifestyle so its really cool that youre into that.

@kiwi: That story was just as exciting as I imagined it to be LOL. I'm glad you weren't life threatening hurt xD.

@SirLionelNigelConrad: We all have things we fear and getting over it is all a work in progress ^^.

@Hachi: Yessssirrrr I'm back at it again! Those tournaments sound super fun! The only form of competive of gaming I've entered was a local Sm4sh comp lol.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 04:24:08 )
uhhhh random fact~
I can shake my eyes.. like really fast. Like they're pretty much vibrating. It tickles. and it freaks people out.

XD
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 04:32:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

My fingers are double jointed. I can move/bend them creepily and bend them all the way back.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 04:47:51 )

@Alexis: OMG
@koneko: I'm so glad that you guys
are interested in my boring/weird/lame hobby. It makes me feel like I shouldn't keep it such a secret lol
It really does affect so much of our lives. Plus it's important for the environment!!
Here are some websites, but I also recommend googling like your city/town name and whatever you are interested in. Like Bike lanes + San Jose.
Or Arlington, VA city meetings.
https://www.citylab.com
https://usa.streetsblog.org
And this one is more about one metro region, but see if yours has one https://ggwash.org <--I don't live here, I live in CA but I still really like this website

I also use twitter a lot.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 05:23:32 )

@Alexis: oh man the smash tournaments have always intimidated me HAHA I think because I play the game so casually, it's like... hmmm yeah not here to strategically win, just here to throw smart bombs at everyone including myself

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 06:08:27 )

Random fact?
Hmmmmm
Uhhhhhhhh
Damn, good question, lol.

Uhh... hmmm
I have a youtube channel where I upload an art based vid weekly... and my vids are, I kid you not, usually done/recorded with in 2 hours a couple days before they are 'due' and then cram editted overnight. ^ ^;;;

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 08:17:59 )

@kiwi: I had a lot of fun pixeling your OC x)!

@ukurtlele: Made a Tyson pixel for you ^^.

@Hachi: Yeahh I dont blame you ~ I only played to troll with villager because some friends persuaded me to but it was still realllly fun.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 14:33:18 )
Such adorable pixels!!

Let me get back to you on a random fact...
Usually it’s “I have an identical twin” but it doesn’t seem that random ‘cause I usually post that on my profile...

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 16:32:21 )

tyson pixel by alexis!

> @Alexis: THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE WHAT TO HECK??

> i showed my mum and she got so happy. thank u. tyson is getting so many belly rubs rn.

Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 17:52:24 )

tyson pixel by alexis!

> @bum: yo that's cool as heck, i've always wanted to be able to do that

<br>
tyson pixel by alexis! RIP tyson
<br>

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 01:08:29 )

@Alexis: ahhhHH? you pixeled his hair so good, im dying thank you a blessed day
lil tyson pixel is really cute too....

and YEAH what a mood honestly... my favorite is spamming side+B with princess peach ADLFKJF

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 02:32:53 )

@Kent: Ahh thats cool! Do you ever pull pranks together doing the whole 'switcheroo' thing??

@Pathologic: Woah I'm glad youre ok! I'm so scared to ride those bulls, I'd be that person to fly off in like 5 seconds lol.

@SirLionelNigelConrad: Awww whats your cat's name???

@ukurtlele: I'm glad that you like it! He was very fun to draw haha x).

@kiwi: Thank you so much I appreciate the tip ^^! Something about drawing bones is very satisfying to me :3.

@bum: Ohh thats something I can't do xD! I'm cursed with a short tongue so I can't boop myself on the nose

@Hachi: Thanks I'm glad you like it! Omg yess death by Peach booty xD

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/14 07:27:11 )
I have 5 tattoos
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.